PDA

View Full Version : Non-lifters' perceptions of what's "big"

Jonathan
June 18th 04, 01:06 AM
A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:

http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg

Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
consider a brick ****house.

gman99
June 18th 04, 03:01 AM
(Jonathan) wrote:
> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>
> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>
> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> consider a brick ****house.

I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
felt a lot smaller

gman99
June 18th 04, 03:01 AM
(Jonathan) wrote:
> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>
> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>
> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> consider a brick ****house.

I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
felt a lot smaller

Chupacabra
June 18th 04, 03:12 AM
On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:

(Jonathan) wrote:
>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>
>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>
>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>> consider a brick ****house.
>
>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>felt a lot smaller

Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.

(Jonathan) wrote:
>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>
>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>
>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>> consider a brick ****house.
>
>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>felt a lot smaller

Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.

John Hanson
June 18th 04, 03:17 AM
On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

(Jonathan) wrote:
>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>
>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>
>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>> consider a brick ****house.
>
>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>felt a lot smaller

Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
Hehe

(Jonathan) wrote:
>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>
>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>
>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>> consider a brick ****house.
>
>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>felt a lot smaller

Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
Hehe

Nina
June 18th 04, 03:48 AM

(Jonathan) wrote:
>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>
>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>
>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>> consider a brick ****house.
>
>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>felt a lot smaller

If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
heap o' bones bu now.

Cheers,
Nina

delicious! evil! calorie free!
http://www.theslack.com

Nina
June 18th 04, 03:48 AM

(Jonathan) wrote:
>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>
>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>
>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>> consider a brick ****house.
>
>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>felt a lot smaller

If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
heap o' bones bu now.

Cheers,
Nina

delicious! evil! calorie free!
http://www.theslack.com

Don
June 18th 04, 03:49 AM
In article >,
says...

(Jonathan) wrote:
>>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>>
>>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>>
>>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>>> consider a brick ****house.
>>
>>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>>felt a lot smaller
>
>Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
>Hehe
Maybe he means Iggy Pop

Don
June 18th 04, 03:49 AM
In article >,
says...

(Jonathan) wrote:
>>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>>
>>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>>
>>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>>> consider a brick ****house.
>>
>>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>>felt a lot smaller
>
>Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
>Hehe
Maybe he means Iggy Pop

John Hanson
June 18th 04, 04:23 AM
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:49:53 GMT, (Don)
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>In article >,
says...

(Jonathan) wrote:

>>>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>>>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>>>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>>>felt a lot smaller
>>
>>Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
>>Hehe
>Maybe he means Iggy Pop
BWAHAHAHAHA

John Hanson
June 18th 04, 04:23 AM
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:49:53 GMT, (Don)
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>In article >,
says...

(Jonathan) wrote:

>>>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>>>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>>>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>>>felt a lot smaller
>>
>>Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
>>Hehe
>Maybe he means Iggy Pop
BWAHAHAHAHA

Dave H
June 18th 04, 04:41 AM
"Nina" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:
>
> (Jonathan) wrote:
> >> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> >> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> >> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >>
> >> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >>
> >> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> >> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> >> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> >> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> >> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> >> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> >> consider a brick ****house.
> >
> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
> >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
instantly
> >felt a lot smaller
>
> If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> heap o' bones bu now.
>
> Cheers,
> Nina

I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html

dave h

Dave H
June 18th 04, 04:41 AM
"Nina" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:
>
> (Jonathan) wrote:
> >> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> >> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> >> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >>
> >> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >>
> >> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> >> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> >> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> >> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> >> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> >> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> >> consider a brick ****house.
> >
> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
> >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
instantly
> >felt a lot smaller
>
> If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> heap o' bones bu now.
>
> Cheers,
> Nina

I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html

dave h

John Hanson
June 18th 04, 04:57 AM
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:41:43 -0500, "Dave H" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"Nina" > wrote in message

>> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
>> >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
>instantly
>> >felt a lot smaller
>>
>> If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
>> considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
>> heap o' bones bu now.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nina
>>

>I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
>there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
>http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html

You had to go and ruin it.

John Hanson
June 18th 04, 04:57 AM
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:41:43 -0500, "Dave H" >
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"Nina" > wrote in message

>> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
>> >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
>instantly
>> >felt a lot smaller
>>
>> If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
>> considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
>> heap o' bones bu now.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nina
>>

>I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
>there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
>http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html

You had to go and ruin it.

The Queen of Cans and Jars
June 18th 04, 05:26 AM
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:41:43 -0500, "Dave H" >
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >"Nina" > wrote in message

> >instantly
> >>
> >> If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> >> considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> >> heap o' bones bu now.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Nina
> >>

> >I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
> >there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
> >http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
> >
> You had to go and ruin it.

i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one sid
vicious.

The Queen of Cans and Jars
June 18th 04, 05:26 AM
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:41:43 -0500, "Dave H" >
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >"Nina" > wrote in message

> >instantly
> >>
> >> If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> >> considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> >> heap o' bones bu now.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Nina
> >>

> >I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
> >there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
> >http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
> >
> You had to go and ruin it.

i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one sid
vicious.

John M. Williams
June 18th 04, 06:08 AM
(The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:

>John Hanson > wrote:
>
>> "Dave H" > wrote:
>> >
>> >I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
>> >there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
>> >http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
>> >
>> You had to go and ruin it.
>
>i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one sid
>vicious.

Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
wouldn't like that.

John M. Williams
June 18th 04, 06:08 AM
(The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:

>John Hanson > wrote:
>
>> "Dave H" > wrote:
>> >
>> >I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search. Seems
>> >there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
>> >http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
>> >
>> You had to go and ruin it.
>
>i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one sid
>vicious.

Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
wouldn't like that.

Larry Hodges
June 18th 04, 07:00 AM
John M. Williams wrote:
> (The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:
>
>> John Hanson > wrote:

>>> You had to go and ruin it.
>>
>> i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one
>> sid vicious.
>
> Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
> wouldn't like that.

But I hear he had hella canned tuna!
--
-Larry

Larry Hodges
June 18th 04, 07:00 AM
John M. Williams wrote:
> (The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:
>
>> John Hanson > wrote:

>>> You had to go and ruin it.
>>
>> i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one
>> sid vicious.
>
> Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
> wouldn't like that.

But I hear he had hella canned tuna!
--
-Larry

Engorged With Blood
June 18th 04, 08:03 AM

(Jonathan) wrote:
>>> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
>>> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
>>> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>>>
>>> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>>>
>>> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
>>> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
>>> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
>>> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
>>> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
>>> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
>>> consider a brick ****house.
>>
>>I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
>>was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
>>him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
>>felt a lot smaller
>
>Not bad for a guy who's been dead for 25 years eh?
>Hehe

Ah yes. The legendary "Sid Vicious Physique":

http://home.sandiego.edu/~mgates/sidlarge.jpg

Dorian, Ronnie, Haney---all are but twigs next to the giant oak that was Sid...

"It was the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetrated."
Richard M. Nixon, discussing the Warren Commission Report, May 15, 1972
" [It] is the most bizarre conspiracy in the history of the world. It'll come
out at a future date."
Jack Ruby

Engorged With Blood
June 18th 04, 08:03 AM

Richard M. Nixon, discussing the Warren Commission Report, May 15, 1972
" [It] is the most bizarre conspiracy in the history of the world. It'll come
out at a future date."
Jack Ruby

gman99
June 18th 04, 12:39 PM
Chupacabra > wrote:
> On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:
>
> (Jonathan) wrote:
> >> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> >> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> >> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >>
> >> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >>
> >> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> >> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> >> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> >> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> >> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> >> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> >> consider a brick ****house.
> >
> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
> >to him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
> >instantly felt a lot smaller
>
> Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.

The Wrestler ?? It was Sid someone....curly blondish hair...a freakin'
giant...I'm not a wrestling fan but thought that was his name....

gman99
June 18th 04, 12:39 PM
Chupacabra > wrote:
> On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:
>
> (Jonathan) wrote:
> >> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> >> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> >> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >>
> >> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >>
> >> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> >> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> >> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> >> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> >> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> >> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> >> consider a brick ****house.
> >
> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
> >to him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
> >instantly felt a lot smaller
>
> Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.

The Wrestler ?? It was Sid someone....curly blondish hair...a freakin'
giant...I'm not a wrestling fan but thought that was his name....

gman99
June 18th 04, 12:40 PM
"Dave H" > wrote:
> "Nina" > wrote in message

> > >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp
> > >?) was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand
> > >next
> > >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
> instantly
> > >felt a lot smaller
> >
> > If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> > considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> > heap o' bones bu now.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Nina
> >

> I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search.
> Seems there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
> http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
>
> dave h

That would be who I'm talking about...7'0" 350...something enormous like
that...gee, almost thought I was losing my mind...

gman99
June 18th 04, 12:40 PM
"Dave H" > wrote:
> "Nina" > wrote in message

> > >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp
> > >?) was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand
> > >next
> > >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
> instantly
> > >felt a lot smaller
> >
> > If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> > considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> > heap o' bones bu now.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Nina
> >

> I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search.
> Seems there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
> http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
>
> dave h

That would be who I'm talking about...7'0" 350...something enormous like
that...gee, almost thought I was losing my mind...

gman99
June 18th 04, 12:44 PM
> Ah yes. The legendary "Sid Vicious Physique":
>
> http://home.sandiego.edu/~mgates/sidlarge.jpg

try this one...

http://www.gerweck.net/sid.htm

gman99
June 18th 04, 12:44 PM
> Ah yes. The legendary "Sid Vicious Physique":
>
> http://home.sandiego.edu/~mgates/sidlarge.jpg

try this one...

http://www.gerweck.net/sid.htm

The Queen of Cans and Jars
June 18th 04, 01:08 PM
John M. Williams > wrote:

> (The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:
>
> >John Hanson > wrote:

> >> You had to go and ruin it.
> >
> >i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one sid
> >vicious.
>
> Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
> wouldn't like that.

i would have stabbed nancy spungen's crazy ass, too. chick was as nutty
as a fruitcake and twice as annoying.

The Queen of Cans and Jars
June 18th 04, 01:08 PM
John M. Williams > wrote:

> (The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:
>
> >John Hanson > wrote:

> >> You had to go and ruin it.
> >
> >i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one sid
> >vicious.
>
> Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
> wouldn't like that.

i would have stabbed nancy spungen's crazy ass, too. chick was as nutty
as a fruitcake and twice as annoying.

Sir Noel Plum
June 18th 04, 01:39 PM
"Chupacabra" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:
>
> (Jonathan) wrote:
> >> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> >> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> >> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >>
> >> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >>
> >> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> >> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> >> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> >> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> >> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> >> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> >> consider a brick ****house.
> >
> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
> >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
instantly
> >felt a lot smaller
>
> Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.

Maybe he means Johnny Rotten :-)

Sir Noel Plum
June 18th 04, 01:39 PM
"Chupacabra" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2004 02:01:36 GMT, (gman99) wrote:
>
> (Jonathan) wrote:
> >> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> >> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> >> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >>
> >> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >>
> >> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> >> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> >> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> >> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> >> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> >> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> >> consider a brick ****house.
> >
> >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next
> >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
instantly
> >felt a lot smaller
>
> Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.

Maybe he means Johnny Rotten :-)

Jim Ranieri
June 18th 04, 01:55 PM
"Sir Noel Plum" > wrote in message

> "Chupacabra" > wrote in message

> > >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp
?)
> > >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand
next
> > >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
> instantly
> > >felt a lot smaller
> >
> > Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.
>
> Maybe he means Johnny Rotten :-)

....or Sid Viscous, the Valvoline spokesman.

Jim Ranieri
June 18th 04, 01:55 PM
"Sir Noel Plum" > wrote in message

> "Chupacabra" > wrote in message

> > >I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp
?)
> > >was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand
next
> > >him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I
> instantly
> > >felt a lot smaller
> >
> > Um, Sid Vicious died in 1979.
>
> Maybe he means Johnny Rotten :-)

....or Sid Viscous, the Valvoline spokesman.

Richard Smith
June 18th 04, 07:26 PM
"gman99" > wrote in message
> "Dave H" > wrote:
> > "Nina" > wrote in message

http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jp

> > instantly
> > >
> > > If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> > > considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> > > heap o' bones bu now.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Nina
> > >

> > I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search.
> > Seems there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
> > http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
> >
> > dave h
>
> That would be who I'm talking about...7'0" 350...something enormous like
> that...gee, almost thought I was losing my mind...

You are but it's ok- you're among "friends".

Richard

Richard Smith
June 18th 04, 07:26 PM
"gman99" > wrote in message
> "Dave H" > wrote:
> > "Nina" > wrote in message

http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jp

> > instantly
> > >
> > > If Sid's bigger than you, then you must be puny, especially
> > > considering that he died of a drug overdose in '79 and is probably a
> > > heap o' bones bu now.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Nina
> > >

> > I knew there had to be another Sid Vicious, so I did a little search.
> > Seems there was a Pro Wrestler by that name.
> > http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/sidvicious.html
> >
> > dave h
>
> That would be who I'm talking about...7'0" 350...something enormous like
> that...gee, almost thought I was losing my mind...

You are but it's ok- you're among "friends".

Richard

DRS
June 18th 04, 08:54 PM

[...]

And that singlet - Gay As **** (TM)!

--

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
equals."

DRS
June 18th 04, 08:54 PM
"Engorged With Blood" > wrote in message

[...]

> Ah yes. The legendary "Sid Vicious Physique":
>
> http://home.sandiego.edu/~mgates/sidlarge.jpg

And that singlet - Gay As **** (TM)!

--

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
equals."
Winston Churchill

Bob Falooley
June 18th 04, 10:04 PM
Jonathan wrote:

> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>
> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>
> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> consider a brick ****house.

They probably had him on a bow flex or something to pump him up for that
shot, that and the camera angles and lighting probably help, but he isn't
as well developed as other actors.

--Falooley

Bob Falooley
June 18th 04, 10:04 PM
Jonathan wrote:

> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>
> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>
> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> consider a brick ****house.

They probably had him on a bow flex or something to pump him up for that
shot, that and the camera angles and lighting probably help, but he isn't
as well developed as other actors.

--Falooley

Dally
June 19th 04, 04:49 AM
Jonathan wrote:

> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>
> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>
> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> consider a brick ****house.

I prefer a ****housesque physique to have delts. Visible ones, I mean.

And legs.

Dally

Dally
June 19th 04, 04:49 AM
Jonathan wrote:

> A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
>
> http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
>
> Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> consider a brick ****house.

I prefer a ****housesque physique to have delts. Visible ones, I mean.

And legs.

Dally

Robert Schuh
June 19th 04, 09:07 AM
gman99 wrote:

> (Jonathan) wrote:
> > A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> > ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> > actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >
> > http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >
> > Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> > concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> > than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> > said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> > people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> > people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> > consider a brick ****house.
>
> I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
> him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
> felt a lot smaller

Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he has AIDS.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Robert Schuh
June 19th 04, 09:07 AM
gman99 wrote:

> (Jonathan) wrote:
> > A guy on a forum described Tom Welling off Smallville as "a brick
> > ****house". Having not seen the program I wondered whether this was
> > actually the case and googled some pics. He's the guy on the right:
> >
> > http://swtelevision.streetwalk.de/TomWelling/Originale/welling042.jpg
> >
> > Not particularly ****housesque, I'm sure most people here would
> > concur. And yet when I expressed surprise and said I was much bigger
> > than that but wouldn't describe myself as a brick ****house, the guy
> > said he thought I "must be exaggerating slightly": I mean, how many
> > people could possibly be bigger than that?! It's interesting what
> > people who don't lift and don't come into contact with people who do
> > consider a brick ****house.
>
> I'm 6'0", 240 and in decent shape...bigger than most. Sid Vicious (sp ?)
> was in town and working out in my gym one day...I happened to stand next to
> him...I will NEVER consider myself 'Big'...this guy is HUGE....I instantly
> felt a lot smaller

Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he has AIDS.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

JimMorrison4
June 20th 04, 09:37 AM
"Larry Hodges" > wrote in message >...
> John M. Williams wrote:
> > (The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:

> >> i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one
> >> sid vicious.
> >
> > Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
> > wouldn't like that.

Sid the wrestler stabbed another wrestler named Arn Anderson with a
pair of scissors once in a hotel. Sid was stabbed as well. Both spent
some time in the hospital.

JimMorrison4
June 20th 04, 09:37 AM
"Larry Hodges" > wrote in message >...
> John M. Williams wrote:
> > (The Queen of Cans and Jars) wrote:

> >> i don't care what some gay wrestler calls himself, there is only one
> >> sid vicious.
> >
> > Was. And he had a tendency toward stabbing girlfriends. You probably
> > wouldn't like that.

Sid the wrestler stabbed another wrestler named Arn Anderson with a
pair of scissors once in a hotel. Sid was stabbed as well. Both spent
some time in the hospital.

gman
June 21st 04, 01:42 PM
> Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he has AIDS.

What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??

gman
June 21st 04, 01:42 PM
> Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he has AIDS.

What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??

Will Brink
June 21st 04, 03:54 PM
In article >,
(gman) wrote:

> > Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he has
> > AIDS.
>
> What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
> next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
> pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??

Me thinks you have not met many pro bodybuilders. Ronny C is under 6ft
and runs over 300lbs and hard in the offseason. Even the smaller ones
pack so much muscle on their frame these days, and pro wrestler looks
thin compared to them.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
June 21st 04, 03:54 PM
In article >,
(gman) wrote:

> > Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he has
> > AIDS.
>
> What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
> next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
> pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??

Me thinks you have not met many pro bodybuilders. Ronny C is under 6ft
and runs over 300lbs and hard in the offseason. Even the smaller ones
pack so much muscle on their frame these days, and pro wrestler looks
thin compared to them.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

gman99
June 21st 04, 04:34 PM
Will Brink > wrote:
> In article >,
> (gman) wrote:
>
> > > Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he
> > > has AIDS.
> >
> > What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
> > next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
> > pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??
>
> Me thinks you have not met many pro bodybuilders. Ronny C is under 6ft
> and runs over 300lbs and hard in the offseason. Even the smaller ones
> pack so much muscle on their frame these days, and pro wrestler looks
> thin compared to them.

In the off season...yes...in comptetion he's under 260lb, some of the boys
are much bigger. Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers...there's another guy
out there..no neck...don;t know his name but he's in pretty good shape too.

gman99
June 21st 04, 04:34 PM
Will Brink > wrote:
> In article >,
> (gman) wrote:
>
> > > Stand "Sid" next to an IFBB pro bodybuilder and he will look like he
> > > has AIDS.
> >
> > What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
> > next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
> > pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??
>
> Me thinks you have not met many pro bodybuilders. Ronny C is under 6ft
> and runs over 300lbs and hard in the offseason. Even the smaller ones
> pack so much muscle on their frame these days, and pro wrestler looks
> thin compared to them.

In the off season...yes...in comptetion he's under 260lb, some of the boys
are much bigger. Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers...there's another guy
out there..no neck...don;t know his name but he's in pretty good shape too.

Will Brink
June 21st 04, 04:43 PM
In article >,
(gman99) wrote:

> Will Brink > wrote:

> > > What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
> > > next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
> > > pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??
> >
> > Me thinks you have not met many pro bodybuilders. Ronny C is under 6ft
> > and runs over 300lbs and hard in the offseason. Even the smaller ones
> > pack so much muscle on their frame these days, and pro wrestler looks
> > thin compared to them.
>
> In the off season...yes...in comptetion he's under 260lb,

Err no, more like 280 plus.

> some of the boys
> are much bigger.

lb for lb, no, not even close.

>Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
> BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers.

And he is small compared to todays pros.

>..there's another guy
> out there..no neck...don;t know his name but he's in pretty good shape too.

Many of them are big guys and good shape and very athletic for all the
muscle they carry, but don't compare to pro bbers in the muscle dept.

--

(gman99) wrote:

> Will Brink > wrote:

> > > What are you smoking ?? Many IFBB pro's are 5'5" and would look puny
> > > next to Sid. Sid is 6'9" and about 320 lbs...what's the biggest IFBB
> > > pro ?? 6'2"....maybe 250...260 ??
> >
> > Me thinks you have not met many pro bodybuilders. Ronny C is under 6ft
> > and runs over 300lbs and hard in the offseason. Even the smaller ones
> > pack so much muscle on their frame these days, and pro wrestler looks
> > thin compared to them.
>
> In the off season...yes...in comptetion he's under 260lb,

Err no, more like 280 plus.

> some of the boys
> are much bigger.

lb for lb, no, not even close.

>Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
> BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers.

And he is small compared to todays pros.

>..there's another guy
> out there..no neck...don;t know his name but he's in pretty good shape too.

Many of them are big guys and good shape and very athletic for all the
muscle they carry, but don't compare to pro bbers in the muscle dept.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

gman99
June 21st 04, 04:47 PM

> Err no, more like 280 plus.

His website says 255 lbs

> > some of the boys
> > are much bigger.
>
> lb for lb, no, not even close.

so 300 lbs is NOT bigger than 250 ?!?!?

> >Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
> > BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers.
>
> And he is small compared to todays pros.

Really...wow, my eyes deceive me.

> Many of them are big guys and good shape and very athletic for all the
> muscle they carry, but don't compare to pro bbers in the muscle dept.

Not trying to....

gman99
June 21st 04, 04:47 PM

> Err no, more like 280 plus.

His website says 255 lbs

> > some of the boys
> > are much bigger.
>
> lb for lb, no, not even close.

so 300 lbs is NOT bigger than 250 ?!?!?

> >Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
> > BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers.
>
> And he is small compared to todays pros.

Really...wow, my eyes deceive me.

> Many of them are big guys and good shape and very athletic for all the
> muscle they carry, but don't compare to pro bbers in the muscle dept.

Not trying to....

Will Brink
June 21st 04, 06:15 PM
In article >,
(gman99) wrote:

> > Err no, more like 280 plus.
>
> His website says 255 lbs
>

> > > some of the boys
> > > are much bigger.
> >
> > lb for lb, no, not even close.
>
> so 300 lbs is NOT bigger than 250 ?!?!?

You cleary have no concept to frame and the amount of muscle on that
frame and hight. 250 on a smallish fram at say 5'8" is much bigger then
say 300lbs at 6'5" on a largish frame, thus the catchall term "lb for
lb." Stand any wrestler next to Ronny and they will look small.

> > >Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
> > > BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers.
> >
> > And he is small compared to todays pros.
>
> Really...wow, my eyes deceive me.

Yup. Victor Rischards at well under 6' and a hard 330lbs is a real sight
to see, believe me.

> > Many of them are big guys and good shape and very athletic for all the
> > muscle they carry, but don't compare to pro bbers in the muscle dept.
>
> Not trying to....

totally unrelated to the issue at hand.

--

(gman99) wrote:

> > Err no, more like 280 plus.
>
> His website says 255 lbs
>

> > > some of the boys
> > > are much bigger.
> >
> > lb for lb, no, not even close.
>
> so 300 lbs is NOT bigger than 250 ?!?!?

You cleary have no concept to frame and the amount of muscle on that
frame and hight. 250 on a smallish fram at say 5'8" is much bigger then
say 300lbs at 6'5" on a largish frame, thus the catchall term "lb for
lb." Stand any wrestler next to Ronny and they will look small.

> > >Ferigno was a freakishly tall competative body builder (as
> > > BB'ers go). Sid was one of the larger pro wrestlers.
> >
> > And he is small compared to todays pros.
>
> Really...wow, my eyes deceive me.

Yup. Victor Rischards at well under 6' and a hard 330lbs is a real sight
to see, believe me.

> > Many of them are big guys and good shape and very athletic for all the
> > muscle they carry, but don't compare to pro bbers in the muscle dept.
>
> Not trying to....

totally unrelated to the issue at hand.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

DRS
June 21st 04, 06:23 PM

[...]

Scott Steiner (http://www.bootydaddy.com/home.htm) could stand next to
Ronnie (http://www.bigroncoleman.com/) without being embarrassed.

--

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
equals."
Winston Churchill

DRS
June 21st 04, 06:23 PM
"Will Brink" > wrote in message

[...]

> You cleary have no concept to frame and the amount of muscle on that
> frame and hight. 250 on a smallish fram at say 5'8" is much bigger
> then say 300lbs at 6'5" on a largish frame, thus the catchall term
> "lb for lb." Stand any wrestler next to Ronny and they will look
> small.

Scott Steiner (http://www.bootydaddy.com/home.htm) could stand next to
Ronnie (http://www.bigroncoleman.com/) without being embarrassed.

--

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
equals."
Winston Churchill

Will Brink
June 21st 04, 07:35 PM
In article >,
"DRS" > wrote:

> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
>

> [...]
>
> > You cleary have no concept to frame and the amount of muscle on that
> > frame and hight. 250 on a smallish fram at say 5'8" is much bigger
> > then say 300lbs at 6'5" on a largish frame, thus the catchall term
> > "lb for lb." Stand any wrestler next to Ronny and they will look
> > small.
>
> Scott Steiner (http://www.bootydaddy.com/home.htm) could stand next to
> Ronnie (http://www.bigroncoleman.com/) without being embarrassed.

I have stood next to both and believe me, Steiner looks sickly compared
to Ronnie. You simply have no concept of just how big he is. Steiner has
nothing to be embarrassed about, but it's not even close.

--

"DRS" > wrote:

> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
>

> [...]
>
> > You cleary have no concept to frame and the amount of muscle on that
> > frame and hight. 250 on a smallish fram at say 5'8" is much bigger
> > then say 300lbs at 6'5" on a largish frame, thus the catchall term
> > "lb for lb." Stand any wrestler next to Ronny and they will look
> > small.
>
> Scott Steiner (http://www.bootydaddy.com/home.htm) could stand next to
> Ronnie (http://www.bigroncoleman.com/) without being embarrassed.

I have stood next to both and believe me, Steiner looks sickly compared
to Ronnie. You simply have no concept of just how big he is. Steiner has
nothing to be embarrassed about, but it's not even close.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Donovan Rebbechi
June 21st 04, 08:32 PM
On 2004-06-21, DRS > wrote:
> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
>

> [...]
>
>> You cleary have no concept to frame and the amount of muscle on that
>> frame and hight. 250 on a smallish fram at say 5'8" is much bigger
>> then say 300lbs at 6'5" on a largish frame, thus the catchall term
>> "lb for lb." Stand any wrestler next to Ronny and they will look
>> small.
>
> Scott Steiner (http://www.bootydaddy.com/home.htm) could stand next to
> Ronnie (http://www.bigroncoleman.com/) without being embarrassed.

Not bad, but he's nowhere near IFBB pro standards. Not only would he look
skinny next to Ronny, he'd look pretty small next to anyone who makes the
Olympia stage.

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi