PDA

View Full Version : Is Lee Michaels A Troll ?


Doug Strout
July 16th 04, 03:37 AM
I have been lurking for a while.

I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
weights or fitness.

He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
people.

A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.

So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?

There is plenty of software out there that does that.



Doug

Jim
July 16th 04, 03:46 AM
"Doug Strout" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been lurking for a while.
>
> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
> weights or fitness.
>
> He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
> people.
>
> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
> There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>
>
>
> Doug

I dont think Lee is a troll...I have some problems with him..First and
foremost..I dont like him..but thats not the issue. Lee seems to think he is
better than most people.
Other than that..he seems ok.

Jim

David Cohen
July 16th 04, 03:46 AM
"Doug Strout" > wrote
> I have been lurking for a while.

That's why I pulled the curtains closed, you perv!
>
> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
> weights or fitness.

You don't read many posts, then.
>
> He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he
plonks
> people.

Bitch, bitch, bitch...that's why we love him.
>
> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of
the
> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?

Maybe he just likes poking morons with pointy sticks.
>
> There is plenty of software out there that does that.

I got your software right here. Hold on...oops, it's hardware now.

Slut!

David
--
"This is the worse forum alive."- kev2112

Steve
July 16th 04, 03:54 AM
David Cohen wrote:
>>So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>>set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>>doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
>
> Maybe he just likes poking morons with pointy sticks.

Doesn't that make him a moron too?

>
>>There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>
>
> I got your software right here. Hold on...oops, it's hardware now.

You are so romantic.......

Jeff Finlayson
July 16th 04, 04:33 AM
Doug Strout wrote:

> I have been lurking for a while.

A few days or what?

> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
> weights or fitness.

What about his advice about home gyms and equipment?

> He is always complaining about someone, even though he claims he
> plonks people.

When?

> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.

Oh we didn't know that..

> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?

No.

> There is plenty of software out there that does that.
> Doug

Keith Hobman
July 16th 04, 04:50 AM
In article >,
(Doug Strout) wrote:

> I have been lurking for a while.
>
> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
> weights or fitness.
>
> He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
> people.
>
> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
> There is plenty of software out there that does that.

No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.

OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...

:^)

Proton Soup
July 16th 04, 05:12 AM
On 15 Jul 2004 19:37:55 -0700, (Doug Strout)
wrote:

>I have been lurking for a while.
>
>I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
>weights or fitness.
>
>He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
>people.
>
>A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
>group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
>So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
>There is plenty of software out there that does that.

Does Google have killfiles now?

Are they hard to use?

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

223rem
July 16th 04, 05:17 AM
No. You are.

Lee Michaels
July 16th 04, 06:05 AM
"Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
>
> No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.
>

Short with people?? Short with people?? Are you talking about me? BASTID!!

Thanks Keith. I always get amused when I hear that term about being short
with people. When i was a kid in grammar school (and quite big for my age) I
used to introduce myself as the world tallest midget. This was considered a
hilarious joke among third graders.


> OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...
>

You mean there is more than one of me?? Now THAT is disturbing news!!

<glancing furtively out my window>

John M. Williams
July 16th 04, 06:25 AM
(Keith Hobman) wrote:

>In article >,
(Doug Strout) wrote:
>
>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>
>> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
>> weights or fitness.
>>
>> He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
>> people.
>>
>> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
>> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>>
>> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>>
>> There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>
>No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.
>
>OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...

Keith Hobman is patient and judicious with everyone. But he's
Canadian, so he can't help it.

Lee Michaels
July 16th 04, 06:50 AM
"Doug Strout" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been lurking for a while.
>

Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
around here. I wrote a little peice awhile ago to assist newbies and
dumb****s like yourself with naviagating around MFW. You can read it here.

http://home.comcast.net/~mfw/

It is obviously a satirical peice. (Satirical derives from the word satire.
You might look it up and learn its meaning.)

But it does explain the culture that pervades MFW. I particularly think you
should pay attention to 17, 19, 20, 23, 24 and the closing remarks. This
would assist you in understanding the harsh, new reality that you are having
difficulties understanding.


> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
> weights or fitness.
>

Well, you got me there. I follow an old MFW tradition of discussing a wide
variety of topics. One common practice I don't do however, is to talk about
something I know nothing about. Unlike yourself, of course.

I do however make remarks about the training topics I do know something
about. These include, designing and building gym equipment, martial arts
appaaratus construction and training, rehab equiment, training women,
particularly women with weak backs or very assymetrical backs, buying gym
equipment, oldtimer training and a little of the anti aging nutrition stuff.

This, of course interspersed with tales from my childhood and farm
anecdotes. And I have received accolades for some of those stories.

But most importantly, I respond to what is here. And a lot of assholes post
here. I think they should be called out. Because while some of these folks
think they are cute or offering a service, the can very easily hurt somebody
with some bad advice. Wahtever you think of me personally, I would NEVER
steer anybody in a wrong direction when it comes to working with their body.


> He is always complaining about someone, even though he claims he plonks
> people.
>
> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
> There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>
OK Doug, if in fact that is your name, consider yourself killfiled. And
since you don't know how killfiles work, I see the killfiled crap when
somebody else answers them. See how that works?? It must be humbling for a
software expert like yourself to not know this.

And I killfile pople almost everyday in this group and others. And I respond
very rarely to somebody on that list. But some of these *******s invite
abuse. It would be impolite not to abuse them. Surely you must understand
this basic concept. As it probably was the cornerstone of your child rearing
experiences.

And you know something? Some people do irritate me. So I respond. But I DO
contribute to this group. Far more than you ever will. No go cry on mommy's
shoulder about what the big, bad meanyhead said to you.

Lee Michaels

PS: I would also make the comment that I am always buying gym equipment and
advising people on these matters. I also am working on a world class reverse
hyper machine suitable for rehab clinics. I do this work by e-mail or in
person.

I recently purchased and installed CAD software to pursue several projects
in this area. I have a unique perspective. As someone who has had to rehab
from two auto accidents (upper back and neck injuries), I know what is
needed in a rehab machine. I bring this background as well as design
experience and metal fabrication skills to the table.

I pick where and when I interact. Both on this forum and other places. I
have saved lots of material that will directly assist me in my work and
various projects. Thus MFW is a valuable resource to me and others. It is
too bad that you can't find something of value here for yourself. But then
again, you don't seem all that bright.

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
July 16th 04, 07:13 AM
"Doug Strout" > wrote in message
om...
<<snipped>>
> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
<<snipped>>
> Doug

This describes what you're doing perfectly. Good to see you came out of
"lurk" mode for something as important as this!!!

Al
July 16th 04, 07:49 AM
John M. Williams wrote:
> "Lee Michaels" > wrote:
>> "Doug Strout" > wrote:
>>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>
>> Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly
>> identified yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things
>> are done a certain way around here.
>
> Lee,
>
> I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
> subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot
> of time justifying yourself to the whiners; it won't do any good,
> anyway. And for those of us who've been around for a while, it isn't
> necessary.
>
> Been there; done that. It's a waste of time.

I'm guessing sock puppets . . .

--
Al

John M. Williams
July 16th 04, 07:53 AM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote:
>"Doug Strout" > wrote:
>> I have been lurking for a while.
>
>Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
>yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
>around here.

Lee,

I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot of
time justifying yourself to the whiners; it won't do any good, anyway.
And for those of us who've been around for a while, it isn't
necessary.

Been there; done that. It's a waste of time.

Lee Michaels
July 16th 04, 08:27 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote
> "Lee Michaels" > wrote:
> >"Doug Strout" > wrote:
> >> I have been lurking for a while.
> >
> >Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
> >yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain
way
> >around here.
>
> Lee,
>
> I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
> subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot of
> time justifying yourself to the whiners; it won't do any good, anyway.
> And for those of us who've been around for a while, it isn't
> necessary.
>
Thanks John, I appreciate it. I guess I am just in a certain kind of mood.
It is pretty well worked out of my system by now.

John HUDSON
July 16th 04, 09:01 AM
On 15 Jul 2004 19:37:55 -0700, (Doug Strout)
wrote:

>I have been lurking for a while.
>
>I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
>weights or fitness.
>
>He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
>people.
>
>A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
>group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
>So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
>There is plenty of software out there that does that.

Some very astute observations Doug, you will do very nicely.

Michaels *is* a troll and a prick to boot!!

Have a great weekend - I always do!! ;o)

TFIF!!

John HUDSON
July 16th 04, 09:05 AM
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:50:22 -0600, (Keith Hobman)
wrote:

>In article >,
(Doug Strout) wrote:
>
>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>
>> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
>> weights or fitness.
>>
>> He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
>> people.
>>
>> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
>> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>>
>> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>>
>> There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>
>No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.
>
>OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...

Very diplomatic Keith!

Have a great weekend - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

John HUDSON
July 16th 04, 09:11 AM
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:50:00 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>
>"Doug Strout" > wrote in message
om...
>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>
>
>Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
>yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
>around here. I wrote a little peice awhile ago to assist newbies and
>dumb****s like yourself with naviagating around MFW. You can read it here.
>
>http://home.comcast.net/~mfw/
>
>It is obviously a satirical peice. (Satirical derives from the word satire.
>You might look it up and learn its meaning.)
>
>But it does explain the culture that pervades MFW. I particularly think you
>should pay attention to 17, 19, 20, 23, 24 and the closing remarks. This
>would assist you in understanding the harsh, new reality that you are having
>difficulties understanding.
>
>
>> I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
>> weights or fitness.
>>
>
>Well, you got me there. I follow an old MFW tradition of discussing a wide
>variety of topics. One common practice I don't do however, is to talk about
>something I know nothing about. Unlike yourself, of course.
>
>I do however make remarks about the training topics I do know something
>about. These include, designing and building gym equipment, martial arts
>appaaratus construction and training, rehab equiment, training women,
>particularly women with weak backs or very assymetrical backs, buying gym
>equipment, oldtimer training and a little of the anti aging nutrition stuff.
>
>This, of course interspersed with tales from my childhood and farm
>anecdotes. And I have received accolades for some of those stories.
>
>But most importantly, I respond to what is here. And a lot of assholes post
>here. I think they should be called out. Because while some of these folks
>think they are cute or offering a service, the can very easily hurt somebody
>with some bad advice. Wahtever you think of me personally, I would NEVER
>steer anybody in a wrong direction when it comes to working with their body.
>
>
>> He is always complaining about someone, even though he claims he plonks
>> people.
>>
>> A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
>> group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>>
>> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>>
>> There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>>
>OK Doug, if in fact that is your name, consider yourself killfiled. And
>since you don't know how killfiles work, I see the killfiled crap when
>somebody else answers them. See how that works?? It must be humbling for a
>software expert like yourself to not know this.
>
>And I killfile pople almost everyday in this group and others. And I respond
>very rarely to somebody on that list. But some of these *******s invite
>abuse. It would be impolite not to abuse them. Surely you must understand
>this basic concept. As it probably was the cornerstone of your child rearing
>experiences.
>
>And you know something? Some people do irritate me. So I respond. But I DO
>contribute to this group. Far more than you ever will. No go cry on mommy's
>shoulder about what the big, bad meanyhead said to you.
>
>Lee Michaels
>
>PS: I would also make the comment that I am always buying gym equipment and
>advising people on these matters. I also am working on a world class reverse
>hyper machine suitable for rehab clinics. I do this work by e-mail or in
>person.
>
>I recently purchased and installed CAD software to pursue several projects
>in this area. I have a unique perspective. As someone who has had to rehab
>from two auto accidents (upper back and neck injuries), I know what is
>needed in a rehab machine. I bring this background as well as design
>experience and metal fabrication skills to the table.
>
>I pick where and when I interact. Both on this forum and other places. I
>have saved lots of material that will directly assist me in my work and
>various projects. Thus MFW is a valuable resource to me and others. It is
>too bad that you can't find something of value here for yourself. But then
>again, you don't seem all that bright.

I have been so wrong Lee, you *really* are a good person after all,
and on what better authority to learn this than from your good self!!

God bless you Lee, we are indeed fortunate to have such a gem in our
midst!!

Have a very nice weekend dear boy, you deserve it. I will try and do
the same in my own modest way!! ;o)

TFIF!!

John HUDSON
July 16th 04, 09:15 AM
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:53:00 -0400, John M. Williams
> wrote:

>"Lee Michaels" > wrote:
>>"Doug Strout" > wrote:
>>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>
>>Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
>>yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
>>around here.
>
>Lee,
>
>I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
>subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot of
>time justifying yourself to the whiners; it won't do any good, anyway.
>And for those of us who've been around for a while, it isn't
>necessary.

Oh yes it is!

Particularly, "those of us who've been around for a while" *are*
accountable for their behaviour, including you and me John!!

Have a nice weekend - I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

Mistress Krista
July 16th 04, 12:43 PM
"Doug Strout" > wrote in message
om...
>
> So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>


What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are few
mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.


Krista

--
http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
http://www.trans-health.com
mistresskrista at stumptuous dot com

Elzinator
July 16th 04, 02:03 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s53>...
> "Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
> >
> > No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.
> >
>
> Short with people?? Short with people?? Are you talking about me? BASTID!!

Actually, I understand you are quite tall.

> Thanks Keith. I always get amused when I hear that term about being short
> with people. When i was a kid in grammar school (and quite big for my age) I
> used to introduce myself as the world tallest midget. This was considered a
> hilarious joke among third graders.
>
>
> > OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...
> >
>
> You mean there is more than one of me?? Now THAT is disturbing news!!
>
> <glancing furtively out my window>

Ve has vays of cloning you, see?

Elzinator
July 16th 04, 02:15 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s53>...
> "Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
> >
> > No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.

It's a trait that many of us share.

> > OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...

Relax, Lee. All the old timers here attract a troll once in awhile.

It's part of the initiation proccess.....

Elzinator
July 16th 04, 02:15 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s53>...
> "Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
> >
> > No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.

It's a trait that many of us share.

> > OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...

Relax, Lee. All the old timers here attract a troll once in awhile.

It's part of the initiation proccess.....

John Hanson
July 16th 04, 02:31 PM
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:50:00 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>
>"Doug Strout" > wrote in message
om...
>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>
>
>Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
>yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
>around here. I wrote a little peice awhile ago to assist newbies and
>dumb****s like yourself with naviagating around MFW. You can read it here.
>
It's someone who has been here before. A Roger type who has just
popped back in to annoy you. Think about it, why would he just single
you out personally.

Lee Michaels
July 16th 04, 02:41 PM
"Mistress Krista" wrote
>
> What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are
few
> mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.
>
>
Thank you Krista.

I am apparently being "sock puppeted". Which is an activity reserved for
folks with far too much time on their hands.

Dally
July 16th 04, 02:44 PM
Lee Michaels wrote:

> "Doug Strout" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>I have been lurking for a while.

>
> Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
> yourself as a world class moron.

Yup. And a troll, and most likely a sock-puppet. If you were a trout
you'd be stuffed and mounted by now.

Dally

Mistress Krista
July 16th 04, 02:55 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...
>
> "Mistress Krista" wrote
> >
> > What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are
> few
> > mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.
> >
> >
> Thank you Krista.
>
> I am apparently being "sock puppeted". Which is an activity reserved for
> folks with far too much time on their hands.
>


It's the cycle of life in mfw. Your number came up.


Krista

--
http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
http://www.trans-health.com
mistresskrista at stumptuous dot com

Lee Michaels
July 16th 04, 02:58 PM
"Mistress Krista" wrote
>
> It's the cycle of life in mfw. Your number came up.
>
>
Cycle of life?

Number coming up?

Ahhhhrrrrgghhh!!!!

<frantically putting my affairs in order>

Elzinator
July 16th 04, 03:03 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s53>...
> "Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
> >
> > No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.

It's a trait that many of us share.

> > OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...

Relax, Lee. All the old timers here attract a troll once in awhile.

It's part of the initiation proccess.....

Keith Hobman
July 16th 04, 03:03 PM
In article <[email protected]_s53>, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

> "Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
> >
> > No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.
> >
>
> Short with people?? Short with people?? Are you talking about me? BASTID!!
>
> Thanks Keith. I always get amused when I hear that term about being short
> with people. When i was a kid in grammar school (and quite big for my age) I
> used to introduce myself as the world tallest midget. This was considered a
> hilarious joke among third graders.
>
>
> > OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...
> >
>
> You mean there is more than one of me?? Now THAT is disturbing news!!
>
> <glancing furtively out my window>

No. We are all Watson. HTH.

--
Dawn's cold kiss calls me
Forth I creep, blindly stumbling
Joy: Morning workouts.
Hugh Beyer's 'Haiku On Returning To Weights'

Keith Hobman
July 16th 04, 03:05 PM
In article
e.rogers.com>,
"Mistress Krista" > wrote:

> "Doug Strout" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
> > set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
> > doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
> >
>
>
> What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are few
> mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.
>

I have some sympathy for Lee as I got picked up for a target a few years
back. It happens to everyone if they hang around long enough.

--
Dawn's cold kiss calls me
Forth I creep, blindly stumbling
Joy: Morning workouts.
Hugh Beyer's 'Haiku On Returning To Weights'

John HUDSON
July 16th 04, 03:13 PM
On 16 Jul 2004 07:03:14 -0700, (Elzinator)
wrote:

>"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s53>...
>> "Keith Hobman" kindly remarked
>> >
>> > No, he is not a troll. But he can be a trifle short with people.
>
>It's a trait that many of us share.
>
>> > OTOH - this is MFW. He isn't the only one...
>
>Relax, Lee. All the old timers here attract a troll once in awhile.
>
>It's part of the initiation proccess.....

Why thank you Elzi dear, that explains a lot, as I appear to get more
than my fair share of attention from the "trolls", despite being
allegedly consigned to their dreaded "killfiles"!! ;o)

Have a great weekend dear lady - I no doubt will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

Goddess Farah
July 16th 04, 04:11 PM
John M. Williams > wrote in message >...
> "Lee Michaels" > wrote:
> >"Doug Strout" > wrote:
> >> I have been lurking for a while.
> >
> >Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
> >yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
> >around here.
>
> Lee,
>
> I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
> subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot of
> time justifying yourself to the whiners;

Puhleeeeze!

Lee is the biggest cry baby of any grown man I have ever come across.

Lee, don't listen to Johnny Boy.

Some of these people posting about you might be limp dicked lonely
people with nothing better to do, but you can still benefit by taking
it all as a wake up call for change.

No more wheh wheh wheh.

Think about it.

Farah

Steve
July 16th 04, 04:19 PM
Mistress Krista wrote:


> What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are few
> mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.
>
>
> Krista

Hey welcome back Krista.

Your posts are always witty and funny.

I missed them.

I thought for a while you went out, got a life, and abandoned us.

Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Mistress Krista
July 16th 04, 04:43 PM
"Steve" > wrote in message
...
> Mistress Krista wrote:
>
>
> > What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are
few
> > mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.
> >
> >
> > Krista
>
> Hey welcome back Krista.
>
> Your posts are always witty and funny.
>
> I missed them.
>
> I thought for a while you went out, got a life, and abandoned us.
>


I did get a life, but it cleared up once I applied the prescribed cream.


Krista

--
http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
http://www.trans-health.com
mistresskrista at stumptuous dot com

DRS
July 16th 04, 05:44 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
news:rrLJc.89709$%[email protected]_s01
> "John M. Williams" > wrote
>> "Lee Michaels" > wrote:
>>> "Doug Strout" > wrote:
>>>> I have been lurking for a while.
>>>
>>> Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
>>> yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a
>>> certain way around here.
>>
>> Lee,
>>
>> I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
>> subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot
>> of time justifying yourself to the whiners; it won't do any good,
>> anyway. And for those of us who've been around for a while, it isn't
>> necessary.
>>
> Thanks John, I appreciate it. I guess I am just in a certain kind
> of mood. It is pretty well worked out of my system by now.

No, no, you need to find out who slipped you the Moron Magnet and kill them.

--

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
equals."
Winston Churchill

John M. Williams
July 16th 04, 06:30 PM
(Goddess Farah) wrote:
>John M. Williams > wrote:
>> "Lee Michaels" > wrote:
>> >"Doug Strout" > wrote:
>> >> I have been lurking for a while.
>> >
>> >Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
>> >yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
>> >around here.
>>
>> Lee,
>>
>> I realize that, during the last few days, you've spawned a couple of
>> subject headers with newbies bitching about you. Don't spend a lot of
>> time justifying yourself to the whiners;
>
>Puhleeeeze!
>
>Lee is the biggest cry baby of any grown man I have ever come across.
>
>Lee, don't listen to Johnny Boy.

Hi, Steve! Try to avoid signing your name on your sockpuppet's posts.
It can be very embarrassing, and when you do it through Google, it
also surrenders your local IP address.

HTH

Dally
July 16th 04, 06:37 PM
Goddess Farah wrote:

No, no sock-puppets here.

Dally

bc
July 16th 04, 06:44 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s52>...
> "Doug Strout" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I have been lurking for a while.
> >
>
> Where?? If you have been lurking in MFW you have clearly identified
> yourself as a world class moron. This is MFW. Things are done a certain way
> around here. I wrote a little peice awhile ago to assist newbies and
> dumb****s like yourself with naviagating around MFW. You can read it here.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~mfw/
>

This piece is one of my favorites. Thanks for reminding us about it Lee.

- bc

John M. Williams
July 16th 04, 07:40 PM
Dally > wrote:

>Goddess Farah wrote:
>
>No, no sock-puppets here.

I wonder if Steve will go into hiding for a while.

MJL
July 17th 04, 01:27 AM
On 15 Jul 2004 19:37:55 -0700, (Doug Strout)
wrote:

>I have been lurking for a while.
>
>I hardly ever read a post by this guy that has anything to do with
>weights or fitness.
>
>He is always complaining about someone, eventhough he claims he plonks
>people.
>
>A troll is someone who posts on something other then the topic of the
>group to get their jollies off of starting an argument.
>
>So is Lee Michael's a troll, or is he just too lazy to learn how to
>set up a killfile so he can avoid reading the posts from people he
>doesn't like and still get the messages he wants?
>
>There is plenty of software out there that does that.
>
>
>
>Doug

I dunno who that is so he isn't trolling very effectively.


--
Live each day as though it were the first of many more to come.

Lucas Buck
July 17th 04, 09:25 AM
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:43:39 GMT, "Mistress Krista" > wrote:

>
>"Steve" > wrote in message
...
>> Mistress Krista wrote:
>>
>>
>> > What's with Lee as the bullseye for people complaining lately? There are
>few
>> > mfw posters as consistently entertaining and informative as Lee. Jeez.
>> >
>> >
>> > Krista
>>
>> Hey welcome back Krista.
>>
>> Your posts are always witty and funny.
>>
>> I missed them.
>>
>> I thought for a while you went out, got a life, and abandoned us.
>>
>
>
>I did get a life, but it cleared up once I applied the prescribed cream.
>
>
>Krista

jpegs please