PDA

View Full Version : Best product to increase libido

J. Serack
July 21st 04, 06:09 PM
I am wondering what the best prohormone (or otherwise) products are
for increasing libido. From what I have read it seems that 4-adiol may
be effective, as well as the topical prohormones (which all seem to
have been discontinued), and that 1-AD has the opposite effect in that
it lowers libido. Any further advice?

Brian Link
July 22nd 04, 05:43 AM
On 21 Jul 2004 10:09:38 -0700, (J. Serack)
wrote:

>I am wondering what the best prohormone (or otherwise) products are
>for increasing libido. From what I have read it seems that 4-adiol may
>be effective, as well as the topical prohormones (which all seem to
>have been discontinued), and that 1-AD has the opposite effect in that
>it lowers libido. Any further advice?

Bupropion aka Wellbutrin aka Zyban

Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea;
they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
- regmech

Paul
July 24th 04, 12:29 PM
Presently taking 4-adiol. Haven't noticed any increased libido.