PDA

View Full Version : Sheiko and other spreadsheets ATTN: Hugh

Ben D
July 23rd 04, 06:01 PM
A couple of months ago, Hugh, you mentioned that you had a spreadsheet
for the Sheiko routine and I was wondering if I could take a look at it.

Coincidentally, if *anyone* has any spreadsheets that they would like to
share, I would be more than willing to provide some webspace to post
them. I'm not the type that goes around posting other people's stuff
without their permission (cough), but if you're interested just drop me
a line here or at my email.

Ben

Hugh Beyer
July 23rd 04, 07:04 PM
Ben D > wrote in news:10g2h31402fl3c0
@corp.supernews.com:

> A couple of months ago, Hugh, you mentioned that you had a spreadsheet
> for the Sheiko routine and I was wondering if I could take a look at it.
>
> Coincidentally, if *anyone* has any spreadsheets that they would like to
> share, I would be more than willing to provide some webspace to post
> them. I'm not the type that goes around posting other people's stuff
> without their permission (cough), but if you're interested just drop me
> a line here or at my email.
>
> Ben

Sure, I'll dig it out. I've been junking up the version I use with various
substitutions and changes.

The address you've got on your post work?

Hugh

--
No puppies were harmed in the creation of this post.

Hoff
July 23rd 04, 07:11 PM
"Ben D" > wrote in message
> A couple of months ago, Hugh, you mentioned that you had a spreadsheet
> for the Sheiko routine and I was wondering if I could take a look at it.
>
> Coincidentally, if *anyone* has any spreadsheets that they would like to
> share, I would be more than willing to provide some webspace to post
> them. I'm not the type that goes around posting other people's stuff
> without their permission (cough), but if you're interested just drop me
> a line here or at my email.

FYI, there are a ****load of routine spreadsheets here:

http://irongarm.org/routines.htm

Hoff
--
Peanuts! Get yer Peanuts! http://irongarm.org/peanutgallery2.htm

Chupacabra
July 23rd 04, 07:16 PM

:

>> A couple of months ago, Hugh, you mentioned that you had a spreadsheet
>> for the Sheiko routine and I was wondering if I could take a look at it.
>>
>> Coincidentally, if *anyone* has any spreadsheets that they would like to
>> share, I would be more than willing to provide some webspace to post
>> them. I'm not the type that goes around posting other people's stuff
>> without their permission (cough), but if you're interested just drop me
>> a line here or at my email.
>>
>> Ben
>
>Sure, I'll dig it out. I've been junking up the version I use with various
>substitutions and changes.
>
>The address you've got on your post work?
>
> Hugh

Sorry to piggyback your post, but there's also a bunch of Sheiko's
stuff here: http://www.zyworld.com/powerlifting/workout.htm

Ben D
July 23rd 04, 10:42 PM
Hoff wrote:
> "Ben D" > wrote in message
>
>>A couple of months ago, Hugh, you mentioned that you had a spreadsheet
>>for the Sheiko routine and I was wondering if I could take a look at it.
>>
>>Coincidentally, if *anyone* has any spreadsheets that they would like to
>>share, I would be more than willing to provide some webspace to post
>>them. I'm not the type that goes around posting other people's stuff
>>without their permission (cough), but if you're interested just drop me
>>a line here or at my email.
>>

> FYI, there are a ****load of routine spreadsheets here:
>
> http://irongarm.org/routines.htm
>
> Hoff

Thanks for that link Hoff, that's really helpful. Why do people always
get to good ideas for their websites before I do?

Ben

Ben D
July 23rd 04, 10:56 PM
Hugh Beyer wrote:
> Ben D > wrote in news:10g2h31402fl3c0
> @corp.supernews.com:
>

>>A couple of months ago, Hugh, you mentioned that you had a spreadsheet
>>for the Sheiko routine and I was wondering if I could take a look at it.
>>
>>Coincidentally, if *anyone* has any spreadsheets that they would like to
>>share, I would be more than willing to provide some webspace to post
>>them. I'm not the type that goes around posting other people's stuff
>>without their permission (cough), but if you're interested just drop me
>>a line here or at my email.
>>
>>Ben
>

> Sure, I'll dig it out. I've been junking up the version I use with various
> substitutions and changes.
>
> The address you've got on your post work?
>
> Hugh

It will get to me there Hugh, spam address that's still semi functional.
I'd like to see your variations on it as well, just to see what others
are doing.

Ben