PDA

View Full Version : Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Commits Suicide

Sporkman
July 24th 04, 04:56 PM
In case there's the slightest doubt in anyone's mind, this is another
trojan/worm/virus. The site isn't even registered.

wrote:

> Early this morning Arnold Schwarzenegger was found hanging by his neck from the large oak tree in his Californian garden. In a suicide note found at the scene he tells of his sordid sex life and lack of will to live. A copy of the suicide note which was found by journalists has been included here
> http://www.theparadise.x-y.net/ArnoldSchwarzenegger.zip

He's Dead Jim
July 24th 04, 07:12 PM
Thank you for your information regarding the alleged violation of the Shaw
Internet Acceptable Use Policy.

Based on the information provided, we have identified the offending computer
and will take appropriate action(s).

These actions may be:
- Issue a warning by email indicating a complaint has been registered
- Issue a warning that service may be suspended if activity continues
- Suspend or terminate Shaw Internet connection to customer

If your message is in regard to any threat of violence, bodily harm, or
other danger, please contact your local Law Enforcement Authorities
immediately!
If you feel this case also consists of illegal activity, we encourage you to
issue a formal complaint with your local Law Enforcement Authorities.
If warranted, Shaw will cooperate fully with the Law Enforcement Authorities
involved.

Our AUP can be located at https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp for
reference.

Acceptable Use Policy Management Team
Shaw Internet Services
Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
2400 - 32nd Avenue N.E.
Calgary, Alberta, T2E 9A7
Telephone: (403)750-7420
Facsimile: (403)539-6831
(sb)
https://secure.shaw.ca/policy/Use-Policy.asp

Please include all previous correspondence when replying

----
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:07:23 GMT