PDA

View Full Version : Re: You Might Be A Wigger If...

Dave
July 4th 03, 12:19 PM
(Dirk) wrote in message >...
> [...]
> slavery today. It has never stopped. ******s still abduct rival bands
> of other ******s, use them as slaves then eventually resell them on
> the secondary market. The only difference between the present ******
> slave trade in Africa and that of the 17th-19th centuries is the
> buyers. Today they are primarily Arabs in North Africa who often use
> little chimplets as sex machines. Jews played a major role in the
> slave trade in past centuries but have progressed to other
> machinations of slavery such as world communism and zionism. Of
> course, jews do specialize in organized prostitution rings or "White
> slavery" as they have since ancient times when they followed behind
> conquering armies as brutal carpetbaggers and pimps.
>
> 8) You often patronize the anti-White drivel produced by the Khazars
> who run Hollywood. How often can you turn on the TV and damned if the
> first thing you see isn't a chimp dressed up playing the role of a
> respectable position in society? Hasn't anyone told the jewish
> writers and producers of the chimp-dung on America's idiot boxes that
> 1 out of 5 male chimps is either in prison, on probation or an ex-
> con, or that 70% of ******s go through their demonic lives never even
> knowing who their "father" is? How can you have "black family
> sitcoms" when the term "black family" is practically an oxymoron?
> Truth is the jews understand the ****** plight very well. ******s are
> purposely portrayed as equals to humans on TV and films to: a) Debase
> and nurture an inferiority complex in Whites; b) Brainwash Whites
> into accepting a sick, outrageous and racially lethal standard of
> normalcy.
>
> 9) You look at a ****** and instead of seeing a gigantic cockroach
> you see a wonderful human being with very "special" qualities.
>
> 10) You live in total denial of reality. In other words, you're a
> chump. You don't mind being a slave by virtue of being grossly
> overtaxed to fund midnight baxitball programs, White guilt institutes
> (public schools), endless social engineering programs designed to
> give your job to a more deserving "minority" and get your kids to
> participate in bestiality with AIDS-infected ******s, or
> homosexuality. And amazingly, chances are you've personally been the
> target of ****** crimes, anti-White discrimination and racial
> harassment yet you still believe it will all work out, it all
> happened for "a reason," -- "I understand, I mean after all they've
> been through..."; "They're not all like that, I mean the ones on TV
> are so well spoken"; "What about the ones with the retardation-range
> IQs who have been nice to me?"; "It could have been a White rapist
> just as easily"; "This is the price we have to pay for slavery."
> Basically at this point in your life you're either too weak, stupid
> or incorrigibly brainwashed to break the shackles of denial about the
> nightmare society is devolving into and why.

Re: Automobiles, the highest level of quality in an American-made car
is that of the Honda Accord made in Mayville, Ohio. Honda spent much
time and effort placing a plant in a very, very White area. Forget
that Detroit garbage.

Dave

Dave
July 4th 03, 12:19 PM
(Dirk) wrote in message >...
> [...]
> harassment yet you still believe it will all work out, it all
> happened for "a reason," -- "I understand, I mean after all they've
> been through..."; "They're not all like that, I mean the ones on TV
> are so well spoken"; "What about the ones with the retardation-range
> IQs who have been nice to me?"; "It could have been a White rapist
> just as easily"; "This is the price we have to pay for slavery."
> Basically at this point in your life you're either too weak, stupid
> or incorrigibly brainwashed to break the shackles of denial about the
> nightmare society is devolving into and why.
>

> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index466.htm

Re: Automobiles, the highest level of quality in an American-made car
is that of the Honda Accord made in Mayville, Ohio. Honda spent much
time and effort placing a plant in a very, very White area. Forget

Jose Yimpho
July 4th 03, 08:39 PM
Dave said:
> (Dirk) wrote in message
>> You Might Be A Wigger If...
>>
>> by Frank Shell

Wiggers rule, dude.

Jose Yimpho
July 4th 03, 08:39 PM
Dave said:
> (Dirk) wrote in message
>> You Might Be A Wigger If...
>>
>> by Frank Shell

Wiggers rule, dude.

Graham Payne
July 8th 03, 10:05 PM
Alright ignoramous, back to the trailer park with you, and get the hell off
your sister.

-gp

"Dave" > wrote in message
om...
> [...]
> > are so well spoken"; "What about the ones with the retardation-range
> > IQs who have been nice to me?"; "It could have been a White rapist
> > just as easily"; "This is the price we have to pay for slavery."
> > Basically at this point in your life you're either too weak, stupid
> > or incorrigibly brainwashed to break the shackles of denial about the
> > nightmare society is devolving into and why.
> >

> > http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index466.htm
>
> Re: Automobiles, the highest level of quality in an American-made car
> is that of the Honda Accord made in Mayville, Ohio. Honda spent much
> time and effort placing a plant in a very, very White area. Forget
> that Detroit garbage.
>
> Dave

Graham Payne
July 8th 03, 10:05 PM
Alright ignoramous, back to the trailer park with you, and get the hell off

om...