PDA

View Full Version : Re: Gregg Valentino of Bicepmania.net --- Is this guy for real?

Rutabaga22
July 9th 03, 05:34 PM
A better question is - is Trina Nunez for real? She could have any guy in the
world for a training partner...

Rutabaga22
July 9th 03, 05:34 PM
A better question is - is Trina Nunez for real? She could have any guy in the
world for a training partner...

Philly
July 10th 03, 07:27 AM
William Brink > wrote in message news:<wbrink-

> I will bet that at some point, he will get a massive infection, or scar
> tissue that causes pain, or the stuff cuts off blood flow, etc, etc.
> Something like that is coming his way and it wont be pretty,

Geez, what if they have to amputate each of his limbs because the
flesh dies from no blood circulation -- like what happens to those
poor meningitis victims. Then Greggo will be a qaudruple amputee. But,
he will still need oil to lube his artificial limbs.

Isn't it ironic that MD magazine, which used to be such a
self-rightous "All Natural" publication now has ol' Greg writing
articles for them. MD-TwinLabs is probably the most hypocritical,
jump-on-the-bandwagon, jack ass operation out there.

Philly
July 10th 03, 07:27 AM
William Brink > wrote in message news:<wbrink-

> I will bet that at some point, he will get a massive infection, or scar
> tissue that causes pain, or the stuff cuts off blood flow, etc, etc.
> Something like that is coming his way and it wont be pretty,

Geez, what if they have to amputate each of his limbs because the
flesh dies from no blood circulation -- like what happens to those
poor meningitis victims. Then Greggo will be a qaudruple amputee. But,
he will still need oil to lube his artificial limbs.

Isn't it ironic that MD magazine, which used to be such a
self-rightous "All Natural" publication now has ol' Greg writing
articles for them. MD-TwinLabs is probably the most hypocritical,
jump-on-the-bandwagon, jack ass operation out there.

Robert Dorf
July 11th 03, 02:38 PM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:44:18 GMT, "Mistress Krista"
*rem0vethis*> wrote:

>"William Brink" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> (Philly) wrote:
>>
>> > William Brink > wrote in message

>scar
>> >
>> > Geez, what if they have to amputate each of his limbs because the
>> > flesh dies from no blood circulation --
>>

>> That is exactly what happened to Dan Duchaines girl friend with calf
>> implants.
>>

>They had to amputate? Seriously?

"Never go to Mexico for cheap cosmetic surgery" should definitely be
added to your list of mottos, right after "Never date someone who
tell's you his/her job is 'dis an' dat" and right before "Never make
serious life decisions in consultation with your invisible friends."

*rem0vethis*> wrote:

>"William Brink" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> (Philly) wrote:
>>
>> > William Brink > wrote in message

>scar
>> >
>> > Geez, what if they have to amputate each of his limbs because the
>> > flesh dies from no blood circulation --
>>

>> That is exactly what happened to Dan Duchaines girl friend with calf
>> implants.
>>

>They had to amputate? Seriously?

"Never go to Mexico for cheap cosmetic surgery" should definitely be
added to your list of mottos, right after "Never date someone who
tell's you his/her job is 'dis an' dat" and right before "Never make
serious life decisions in consultation with your invisible friends."

Robert Dorf
July 11th 03, 02:54 PM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:48:34 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Robert Dorf" > wrote
>
>> "Never go to Mexico for cheap cosmetic surgery" should definitely be
>> added to your list of mottos, right after "Never date someone who
>> tell's you his/her job is 'dis an' dat" and right before "Never make
>> serious life decisions in consultation with your invisible friends."
>
>Don't the invisible friends make life decisions for you??

My invisible friends and I haven't spoken much since an ugly
"invisible line-dancing" incident.

Robert Dorf
July 11th 03, 02:54 PM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:48:34 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>"Robert Dorf" > wrote
>
>> "Never go to Mexico for cheap cosmetic surgery" should definitely be
>> added to your list of mottos, right after "Never date someone who
>> tell's you his/her job is 'dis an' dat" and right before "Never make
>> serious life decisions in consultation with your invisible friends."
>
>Don't the invisible friends make life decisions for you??

My invisible friends and I haven't spoken much since an ugly
"invisible line-dancing" incident.

William Brink
July 11th 03, 07:29 PM
In article s.com>,
"Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis*> wrote:

> "William Brink" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > (Philly) wrote:
> >
> > > William Brink > wrote in message

> scar
> > >
> > > Geez, what if they have to amputate each of his limbs because the
> > > flesh dies from no blood circulation --
> >

> > That is exactly what happened to Dan Duchaines girl friend with calf
> > implants.
> >

> They had to amputate? Seriously?

Yup. She now resides in a wheel chair. No idea what ever happened to
her. She lived in NJ.

--
Will Brink

http://www.brinkzone.com/
http://musclebuildingnutrition.com/
http://www.aboutsupplements.com/

William Brink
July 11th 03, 07:29 PM
In article s.com>,

--
Will Brink

http://www.brinkzone.com/
http://musclebuildingnutrition.com/
http://www.aboutsupplements.com/

John M. Williams
July 11th 03, 08:25 PM
"William Brink" > wrote:
> "Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis*> wrote:

> > > That is exactly what happened to Dan Duchaines girl friend with calf
> > > implants.
> >
> > They had to amputate? Seriously?
>
> Yup. She now resides in a wheel chair. No idea what ever happened to
> her. She lived in NJ.

Whoa! That is some seriously scary ****!

John M. Williams
July 11th 03, 08:25 PM
"William Brink" > wrote:
> "Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis*> wrote:

> > > That is exactly what happened to Dan Duchaines girl friend with calf
> > > implants.
> >
> > They had to amputate? Seriously?
>
> Yup. She now resides in a wheel chair. No idea what ever happened to
> her. She lived in NJ.

Whoa! That is some seriously scary ****!

Philly
July 12th 03, 07:51 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote in message >...
> "William Brink" > wrote:

> etc.

> > > They had to amputate? Seriously?
> >
> > Yup. She now resides in a wheel chair. No idea what ever happened to
> > her. She lived in NJ.
>
> Whoa! That is some seriously scary ****!

Somewhere on the Net, I read an article about a 20 year old college
co-ed who caught the dreaded meningitis virus. All four of her limbs
were amputated because the meningitis had blocked blood circulation to
her extremities. Good God... one day she was getting manicures and
pedicures and planning for spring break... then a few days later, she
awakes from a coma minus her arms and legs! Man, if that happened to
me, I'm pretty sure I would just freak out. We should all count our
blessings.