PDA

View Full Version : food after cardio

UCS
July 10th 03, 12:36 PM
Howdy,

I do a 30min run 40 min cycle and 20 row for cadio, and then have a protien
shake, but very confused of what food to eat, any ideas? should i be eating
meats? or carbo's? I do my training at night, but i didn't want to eat
carbo's at night becuase it would turn into fat etc...

what do you eat?

Dokter
July 10th 03, 03:04 PM
"UCS" > schreef in bericht
> Howdy,
>

> I do my training at night, but i didn't want to eat
> carbo's at night becuase it would turn into fat etc...

???? Please explain...

Dokter
July 10th 03, 03:04 PM
"UCS" > schreef in bericht
> Howdy,
>

> I do my training at night, but i didn't want to eat
> carbo's at night becuase it would turn into fat etc...

???? Please explain...

Steve Freides
July 10th 03, 04:36 PM
UCS wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I do a 30min run 40 min cycle and 20 row for cadio, and then have a protien
> shake, but very confused of what food to eat, any ideas? should i be eating
> meats? or carbo's? I do my training at night, but i didn't want to eat
> carbo's at night becuase it would turn into fat etc...
>
> what do you eat?

In the grand scheme of things it makes very little difference when you
eat what. Some of us adopt 'crazy' eating schedules because we like
them and/or because they help us keep our total calories in check, but
what you eat matters much more than when you eat it. My wife has
managed to drop 8 lbs. in the last year and she eats a bagel almost
every night at around 11 o'clock.

Steve "follows the Warrior Diet and loves it" Freides
http://www.kbnj.com

Steve Freides
July 10th 03, 04:36 PM
UCS wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I do a 30min run 40 min cycle and 20 row for cadio, and then have a protien
> shake, but very confused of what food to eat, any ideas? should i be eating
> meats? or carbo's? I do my training at night, but i didn't want to eat
> carbo's at night becuase it would turn into fat etc...
>
> what do you eat?

In the grand scheme of things it makes very little difference when you
eat what. Some of us adopt 'crazy' eating schedules because we like
them and/or because they help us keep our total calories in check, but
what you eat matters much more than when you eat it. My wife has
managed to drop 8 lbs. in the last year and she eats a bagel almost
every night at around 11 o'clock.

Steve "follows the Warrior Diet and loves it" Freides
http://www.kbnj.com

ignorcrew
July 10th 03, 09:28 PM
"UCS" > wrote in message >...
> Howdy,
>

> I do a 30min run 40 min cycle and 20 row for cadio, and then have a protien
> shake, but very confused of what food to eat, any ideas? should i be eating
> meats? or carbo's? I do my training at night, but i didn't want to eat
> carbo's at night becuase it would turn into fat etc...
>

> what do you eat?

If you have a problem or a goal you need to state what it is.
Otherwise, you can eat anything you want(or nothing at all).

ignorcrew
July 10th 03, 09:28 PM