PDA

View Full Version : Re: women's weight training programs

Keith Hobman
July 10th 03, 03:07 PM
In article >,
(ANG) wrote:

> (Keith Hobman) wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > (ANG) wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > > I'm having some difficulty finding websites that provide some good
> > > women's weight training programs. Any help on websites or even
> > > articles would be great.
> >
> > Hmmm....
> >
> > I entered the following into Google
> >
> > "women weight training"
> >
> > and the first site returned by the search engine is the one also listed in
> > our FAQ as one of the very best sites for weight training (period!) and
> > definately the best for women.
> >
> > www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
> >
> > So I don't think you looked at all. But, being a nice guy and all I'll let
> > it go.
>

> Thanks for being very smart for me....that was the only decent site
> I've found...I was wondering if there were any other suggestions. So
> thanks for the tip and the sarcasm...always appreciated.

It wasn't sarcasm. I accused you of dishonesty. Sheesh!!! Get it right!

In all seriousness - Krista's site covers all the issues of gender
differences that need addressing, IMO. There really isn't that much
difference in training male and female athletes.

So the real question is - what are your goals? The best training site
for you depends on what you want to accomplish with your training.

Keith Hobman
July 10th 03, 03:07 PM