PDA

View Full Version : Re: Diet Soda's with Splenda?

camjcdps
July 11th 03, 03:04 AM
At Costco in CA I found "Diet Ice Botanicals" non-carbonated
fruit-flavored drinks made by TalkingRain Beverage Co.,
www.talkingrain.com

I bought them in a package of 24 x 16.9oz plastic bottles. They are
sweetened with Splenda and have ZERO CARBS. The flavors are: Kiwi
Strawberry, Passion Peach, Key Lime and Cranberry Raspberry.

They are DELICIOUS!