PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Website

VBJonC
July 26th 04, 03:10 PM
Can anyone recommend a good site for weight training information?

I am looking for a site that will help me build a workout
schedule/routine, suggest different exercises for the different muscle
groups, maybe show some pictures or examples of how to perform the
exercises, and track my progress.

Any ideas?

David Cohen
July 26th 04, 03:23 PM
"VBJonC" > wrote
> Can anyone recommend a good site for weight training information?
>
> I am looking for a site that will help me build a workout
> schedule/routine, suggest different exercises for the different
muscle
> groups, maybe show some pictures or examples of how to perform the
> exercises, and track my progress.
>
> Any ideas?

www.exrx.net

It'll also give you a blow job and clean your home.

David

Lee Michaels
July 26th 04, 03:25 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote

> "VBJonC" > wrote
> > Can anyone recommend a good site for weight training information?
> >
> > I am looking for a site that will help me build a workout
> > schedule/routine, suggest different exercises for the different
> muscle
> > groups, maybe show some pictures or examples of how to perform the
> > exercises, and track my progress.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> www.exrx.net
>
> It'll also give you a blow job and clean your home.

Projecting David ??

David Cohen
July 26th 04, 03:32 PM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...

> "David Cohen" > wrote
> >
> > "VBJonC" > wrote
> > > Can anyone recommend a good site for weight training
information?

> > > I am looking for a site that will help me build a workout
> > > schedule/routine, suggest different exercises for the different
> > muscle
> > > groups, maybe show some pictures or examples of how to perform
the
> > > exercises, and track my progress.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> >
> > www.exrx.net
> >
> > It'll also give you a blow job and clean your home.
> >
> Projecting David ??

I don't think so. I wouldn't give him a blow job. I could be paid
enough to clean his home, however.

David
not cheap, but reasonable

Larry Hodges
July 26th 04, 10:10 PM
David Cohen wrote:
> "Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s51...
>>
>> "David Cohen" > wrote
>>>
>>> "VBJonC" > wrote

>>> www.exrx.net
>>>
>>> It'll also give you a blow job and clean your home.
>>>
>> Projecting David ??
>
> I don't think so. I wouldn't give him a blow job. I could be paid
> enough to clean his home, however.
>
> David
> not cheap, but reasonable

You do windows and toilets?
--
-Larry

Payne
July 27th 04, 08:36 AM
"Larry Hodges" > wrote in message >...
> David Cohen wrote:
> > "Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s51...
> >>
> >> "David Cohen" > wrote

> >> Projecting David ??
> >
> > I don't think so. I wouldn't give him a blow job. I could be paid
> > enough to clean his home, however.
> >
> > David
> > not cheap, but reasonable
>
> You do windows and toilets?

I'd like to suggest www.fitrack.net. This product is the cliff notes
of exercise workout routines. It addresses everything you asked but
it's compact, easy to carry and use. The books offered at
www.exrx.net are a very good source of information but if you don't
have alot of time to read books and want something you can easily take
with you to the gym then Fitrack is for you.
Greg

Pat Styles
July 27th 04, 02:40 PM
"Payne" > wrote in message
om...
> "Larry Hodges" > wrote in message
> > David Cohen wrote:
> > > "Lee Michaels" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]_s51...

> > > I don't think so. I wouldn't give him a blow job. I could be paid
> > > enough to clean his home, however.
> > >
> > > David
> > > not cheap, but reasonable
> >
> > You do windows and toilets?
>
> I'd like to suggest www.spamrack.net. This product is the cliff notes
> of exercise workout routines. It addresses everything you asked but
> it's compact, easy to carry and use. The books offered at
> www.exrx.net are a very good source of information but if you don't
> have alot of time to read books and want something you can easily take
> with you to the gym then Fitrack is for you.
> Greg

FOAD, YSPOS.
ps

Richard Bray
July 27th 04, 05:01 PM
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 06:40:00 -0700, "Pat Styles"
> wrote:

>"Payne" > wrote in message
om...

>> > You do windows and toilets?
>>
>> I'd like to suggest www.spamrack.net. This product is the cliff notes
>> of exercise workout routines. It addresses everything you asked but
>> it's compact, easy to carry and use. The books offered at
>> www.exrx.net are a very good source of information but if you don't
>> have alot of time to read books and want something you can easily take
>> with you to the gym then Fitrack is for you.
>> Greg
>
>FOAD, YSPOS.
>ps

It is not the half dozen pieces of paper, plastic holder, lanyard and
pencil that are worth the money - it is the fitness knowledge and
experience they represent.

bc
July 27th 04, 09:04 PM
"Pat Styles" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Payne" > wrote in message
> om...

> > > You do windows and toilets?
> >
> > I'd like to suggest www.spamrack.net. This product is the cliff notes
> > of exercise workout routines. It addresses everything you asked but
> > it's compact, easy to carry and use. The books offered at
> > www.exrx.net are a very good source of information but if you don't
> > have alot of time to read books and want something you can easily take
> > with you to the gym then Fitrack is for you.
> > Greg
>
> FOAD, YSPOS.
> ps

you forgot to replace the second reference to Fitrack. Oops, there's another one.

Pat Styles
July 27th 04, 11:16 PM
"Richard Bray" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 06:40:00 -0700, "Pat Styles"
> > wrote:
>
> >"Payne" > wrote in message
> om...

> >> I'd like to suggest www.spamrack.net. This product is the cliff notes
> >> of exercise workout routines. It addresses everything you asked but
> >> it's compact, easy to carry and use. The books offered at
> >> www.exrx.net are a very good source of information but if you don't
> >> have alot of time to read books and want something you can easily take
> >> with you to the gym then Fitrack is for you.
> >> Greg
> >
> >FOAD, YSPOS.
> >ps
> >

> It is not the half dozen pieces of paper, plastic holder, lanyard and
> pencil that are worth the money - it is the fitness knowledge and
> experience they represent.

Indeed.
ps

Pat Styles
July 27th 04, 11:17 PM
"bc" > wrote in message
m...
> "Pat Styles" > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Payne" > wrote in message
> > om...

> > > I'd like to suggest www.spamrack.net. This product is the cliff notes
> > > of exercise workout routines. It addresses everything you asked but
> > > it's compact, easy to carry and use. The books offered at
> > > www.exrx.net are a very good source of information but if you don't
> > > have alot of time to read books and want something you can easily take
> > > with you to the gym then Fitrack is for you.
> > > Greg
> >
> > FOAD, YSPOS.
> > ps
>

> you forgot to replace the second reference to Fitrack. Oops, there's another
one.

Umkay.
ps