PDA

View Full Version : Re: I'm Here To Straighten Out Your Acids

Lyle McDonald
July 12th 03, 12:15 AM
Matti Kolu wrote:

> http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
>
> Matti

What cutting edge advice:

eat lots of vegetables

Lyle

Lyle McDonald
July 12th 03, 12:15 AM
Matti Kolu wrote:

> http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
>
> Matti

What cutting edge advice:

eat lots of vegetables

Lyle

Lee Michaels
July 12th 03, 12:32 AM
"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> Matti Kolu wrote:
> >
> > http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
> >
> > Matti
>
> What cutting edge advice:
>
> eat lots of vegetables

OOOO - kay,

I assume that the cutting edge here is the knife that cuts the veggies.

Lee Michaels
July 12th 03, 12:32 AM
"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> Matti Kolu wrote:
> >
> > http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
> >
> > Matti
>
> What cutting edge advice:
>
> eat lots of vegetables

OOOO - kay,

I assume that the cutting edge here is the knife that cuts the veggies.

The Nuclear Marine
July 12th 03, 08:22 PM
"Mick 'n Deb" <mickndeb at westserv dot net dot au> wrote in
:

> "Matti Kolu" > wrote in message
>> http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
>>
>> Matti
>>

> Well that settles it, if we consume lots of red wine, raisins, spinach
> and greens beans we'll all become superhuman ... or flatulent.

Hey, why not both? How do you think Superman gets up into the air?

Nuke

--
Listen to the Black Atheist Avenger: www.InfidelGuy.com

It's been lonely in the saddle since my horse died.

Prison Sex - Silent but Violent

The Nuclear Marine
July 12th 03, 08:22 PM
"Mick 'n Deb" <mickndeb at westserv dot net dot au> wrote in
:

> "Matti Kolu" > wrote in message
>> http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
>>
>> Matti
>>

> Well that settles it, if we consume lots of red wine, raisins, spinach
> and greens beans we'll all become superhuman ... or flatulent.

Hey, why not both? How do you think Superman gets up into the air?

Nuke

--
Listen to the Black Atheist Avenger: www.InfidelGuy.com

It's been lonely in the saddle since my horse died.

Prison Sex - Silent but Violent

Mick 'n Deb
July 12th 03, 10:26 PM
"Matti Kolu" > wrote in message
> http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/269cov.jsp
>
> Matti

Well that settles it, if we consume lots of red wine, raisins, spinach and
greens beans we'll all become superhuman ... or flatulent.

Mick R.

Mick 'n Deb
July 12th 03, 10:26 PM