PDA

View Full Version : Re: Women Who Squat

Wendy Marsden
July 12th 03, 04:36 AM
lordy > wrote:

> "I recommend doing a few sets of maybe 5 bodyweight squats as often as
> you can for the next few days." (read that as no-weight)

> Wendy understood and replied

> "Are you serious that a ***little hair of the dog that bit me*** will cut
> down on DOMS?"

> So I dont know whwre you got "daily deep/heavy squats" from.

Actually, you give me too much credit. I was thinking the recommendation
was to load my bodyweight onto the bar. The "dog that bit me" was
squatting much heavier than I had been used to, hence the DOMS.

I haven't done squats without weights for so long that it didn't occur to
me that "bodyweight" meant "without weights" at first. (I did eventually
catch on.)

Wendy

Wendy Marsden
July 12th 03, 04:36 AM