PDA

View Full Version : Gyms in Las Vegas, Nevada - USA

Pete Y.
July 13th 03, 01:15 AM
I'm going to be working in Las Vegas for the next few months, but I don't
want to join a gym for the rest of my life. Does anyone know of some serious
gyms in Las Vegas, Nevada. One with an Olympic platform would be best. I
pretty much only use free weights (BB & DB). Thanks.

-Pete Y.

Jeff Johnson
July 25th 03, 06:22 AM
When I'm in Vegas, I lift at the Gold's Gym. I believe there's two or
three of them there. You could probably buy a three months pass.