PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Questions

YND00
July 14th 03, 09:23 PM
My question is this: If I begin to use creatine, weeks past the loading phase,
and cease after 3 months of use, will I see, after I stop using creatine, a
decrease in muscule mass even if my workout routine and diet (minus the
creatine) remain the same?

Ray T. Moore
July 14th 03, 10:04 PM
Creatine doesn't work.

"YND00" > wrote in message
> My question is this: If I begin to use creatine, weeks past the loading
phase,
> and cease after 3 months of use, will I see, after I stop using creatine,
> decrease in muscule mass even if my workout routine and diet (minus the
> creatine) remain the same?

Ray T. Moore
July 14th 03, 10:04 PM
Creatine doesn't work.

"YND00" > wrote in message
> My question is this: If I begin to use creatine, weeks past the loading
phase,
> and cease after 3 months of use, will I see, after I stop using creatine,
> decrease in muscule mass even if my workout routine and diet (minus the
> creatine) remain the same?

Chaser
July 15th 03, 02:36 AM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:04:40 -0700, "Ray T. Moore"
> wrote:

>Creatine doesn't work.
>
>"YND00" > wrote in message
>> My question is this: If I begin to use creatine, weeks past the loading
>phase,
>> and cease after 3 months of use, will I see, after I stop using creatine,
>> decrease in muscule mass even if my workout routine and diet (minus the
>> creatine) remain the same?

I got news for you. Scientifically, it's proven that it does work in
varying degrees in different people.

Chaser
July 15th 03, 02:36 AM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:04:40 -0700, "Ray T. Moore"
> wrote:

>Creatine doesn't work.
>
>"YND00" > wrote in message
>> My question is this: If I begin to use creatine, weeks past the loading
>phase,
>> and cease after 3 months of use, will I see, after I stop using creatine,
>> decrease in muscule mass even if my workout routine and diet (minus the
>> creatine) remain the same?

I got news for you. Scientifically, it's proven that it does work in
varying degrees in different people.

GKW_200
July 15th 03, 02:41 AM
SHUT UP, YOU ****ING PUNK!!!

I could knock you to the ground with one punch to your puss-infected little
face!! I strongly suggest you SHUT THE HELL UP!!!