PDA

View Full Version : Sheiko Routine Question

Rob Bryant
July 18th 03, 07:35 PM
I just finished the beginner Sheiko routine today and was wondering what
should be the next step. I have been lifting for fourteen years but most of
that has been focused on hypertrophy and this is my first attempt to really
increase my squat, deadlift and bench numbers. Overall, I really enjoyed
doing this routine over the past month. So, should I retest my 1R max on
Monday and do the beginner routine again with hopefully an increase in
poundage? Redo the routine with the same weights? Take a week off and do
something else? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Keith Hobman
July 18th 03, 09:05 PM
In article >, "Rob Bryant"
> wrote:

> I just finished the beginner Sheiko routine today and was wondering what
> should be the next step. I have been lifting for fourteen years but most of
> that has been focused on hypertrophy and this is my first attempt to really
> increase my squat, deadlift and bench numbers. Overall, I really enjoyed
> doing this routine over the past month. So, should I retest my 1R max on
> Monday and do the beginner routine again with hopefully an increase in
> poundage? Redo the routine with the same weights? Take a week off and do
> something else? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Test and go at it again right away with new percentages.

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.

Keith Hobman
July 18th 03, 09:05 PM
In article >, "Rob Bryant"