PDA

View Full Version : Re: bodybuilding pre-tourney

July 19th 03, 05:45 AM
Adam Lipschultz > wrote:
> I was hoping some of you knew exactly the process that competition
> bodybuilders go through minutes before coming on. What is the greasy

Laxatives and rim jobs.

> material they put all over their body (it makes their skin look tighter),

Baby placenta, egg white & crisco in a blender. Vascularity rules.

> and do all of them tend to use supplements such as the water pill and
> whatnot, to drain their body of all excess water?

A few gerbils in the pooper will chase the water out.

July 19th 03, 05:45 AM
Adam Lipschultz > wrote:
> I was hoping some of you knew exactly the process that competition
> bodybuilders go through minutes before coming on. What is the greasy

Laxatives and rim jobs.

> material they put all over their body (it makes their skin look tighter),

Baby placenta, egg white & crisco in a blender. Vascularity rules.

> and do all of them tend to use supplements such as the water pill and
> whatnot, to drain their body of all excess water?

A few gerbils in the pooper will chase the water out.

Sarah Jane
July 19th 03, 05:50 AM
In > wrote:
> Adam Lipschultz > wrote:
>> I was hoping some of you knew exactly the process that competition
>> bodybuilders go through minutes before coming on. What is the greasy
>
> Laxatives and rim jobs.
>
>> material they put all over their body (it makes their skin look
>> tighter),
>
> Baby placenta, egg white & crisco in a blender. Vascularity rules.
>
>> and do all of them tend to use supplements such as the water pill and
>> whatnot, to drain their body of all excess water?
>
> A few gerbils in the pooper will chase the water out.

Now I'm a little disappointed in you. Your Hasselhoff post and your
Pilates and insulin post were almost entertaining. I think the slightly
more subtle trolling style works better for you.

Sarah Jane
July 19th 03, 05:50 AM
In > wrote:
> Adam Lipschultz > wrote:
>> I was hoping some of you knew exactly the process that competition
>> bodybuilders go through minutes before coming on. What is the greasy
>
> Laxatives and rim jobs.
>
>> material they put all over their body (it makes their skin look
>> tighter),
>
> Baby placenta, egg white & crisco in a blender. Vascularity rules.
>
>> and do all of them tend to use supplements such as the water pill and
>> whatnot, to drain their body of all excess water?
>
> A few gerbils in the pooper will chase the water out.

Now I'm a little disappointed in you. Your Hasselhoff post and your
Pilates and insulin post were almost entertaining. I think the slightly
more subtle trolling style works better for you.

Adam Lipschultz
July 19th 03, 07:26 AM
Also (i guess i could do a google search, but.. ) what should be a good
bodyfat goal for me. I personally like the way I look at around 6%, but
I've been advised this is unhealthy. Would it be that bad just for me to
say get down to 5% for a few weeks while I'm on vacation (just for ****s and
giggles)?

"Adam Lipschultz" > wrote in message
.. .
> I was hoping some of you knew exactly the process that competition
> bodybuilders go through minutes before coming on. What is the greasy
> material they put all over their body (it makes their skin look tighter),
> and do all of them tend to use supplements such as the water pill and
> whatnot, to drain their body of all excess water?

Adam Lipschultz
July 19th 03, 07:26 AM
Also (i guess i could do a google search, but.. ) what should be a good
bodyfat goal for me. I personally like the way I look at around 6%, but
I've been advised this is unhealthy. Would it be that bad just for me to
say get down to 5% for a few weeks while I'm on vacation (just for ****s and
giggles)?

"Adam Lipschultz" > wrote in message
.. .
> I was hoping some of you knew exactly the process that competition
> bodybuilders go through minutes before coming on. What is the greasy
> material they put all over their body (it makes their skin look tighter),
> and do all of them tend to use supplements such as the water pill and
> whatnot, to drain their body of all excess water?

July 19th 03, 09:11 AM
Sarah Jane > wrote:
> Now I'm a little disappointed in you. Your Hasselhoff post and your
> Pilates and insulin post were almost entertaining. I think the slightly
> more subtle trolling style works better for you.

It's not trolling. It's just teasing.

July 19th 03, 09:11 AM
Sarah Jane > wrote:
> Now I'm a little disappointed in you. Your Hasselhoff post and your
> Pilates and insulin post were almost entertaining. I think the slightly
> more subtle trolling style works better for you.

It's not trolling. It's just teasing.

July 19th 03, 09:27 AM
John M. Williams > wrote:

> became subtle. However, he's been gone for a while, so he needs to
> make a fairly dramatic reappearance.

A dramatic reappearance on Usenet?

Michael Jordan returning to basketball - dramatic reappearance
Osama Bin Laden showing up again - dramatic reappearance
OJ posting on mfw - trivial & forgettable fluff

_OJ

July 19th 03, 09:27 AM