PDA

View Full Version : Deca / Sustanon stack - Best Practice

nolajc2000
August 4th 04, 03:54 PM
OK...I am ready to stack Quality Vet Deca 300 with 10 redi-ject Sustanon
and plan on getting nice gains. However, I am looking for the best cycle
to do this in. Mewaning, how should I do the cycle?

Deca

wk1 wk2 wk3 wk4 wk5 wk6 wk7 wk8 wk9 wk10

1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc

1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc 1cc

Sustanon

I dont think the above would be best and I have heard differing opinions.
One being "You do NOT want to finish both at the same time". I have done a
similar stack about 4 yeard ago so I am not a first timer. Thanks for any
advice.

Karl Groves
August 4th 04, 04:35 PM
"nolajc2000" > wrote in message
> OK...I am ready to stack Quality Vet Deca 300 with 10 redi-ject Sustanon
> and plan on getting nice gains. However, I am looking for the best cycle
> to do this in. Mewaning, how should I do the cycle?

First, you must send all of your Deca and Sus to me for quality inspection.
In order for you to get the best results possible, it is important to have
it inspected by a qualified and experienced person such as myself.

Contact me for instructions.

--
Karl Core

Link of the day: http://216.127.86.74/dubyaresume.com/