PDA

View Full Version : Good work out plan to get jacked????

Ben Galluppi
August 26th 04, 04:29 AM
I'm a lacrosse player at UNCW, and i was on a weight lifting plan to get
strong, and toughen up to endorce hits, adn checks, etc... But My season is
over and i want to just get jacked, like body builder/Vin Desil jacked..
Does anyone have any good workout programs i could try that show massive
results? If it means working out twice a day, i'll do it i just wanna get
plain jacked as fast as possible. let me know asap

Ben

Jim
August 26th 04, 04:52 AM
"Ben Galluppi" > wrote in message
m...
> I'm a lacrosse player at UNCW, and i was on a weight lifting plan to get
> strong, and toughen up to endorce hits, adn checks, etc... But My season
is
> over and i want to just get jacked, like body builder/Vin Desil jacked..
> Does anyone have any good workout programs i could try that show massive
> results? If it means working out twice a day, i'll do it i just wanna get
> plain jacked as fast as possible. let me know asap
>
> Ben

Work out like a ******* and eat small amounts. Keep the protein high.
Basically you have to really eat small...but protein high. Trust me..I know.
Drink Red Bull sugar free before a workout and a whey shake after. 2 hours
later..eat a meal of meat and spinach. Go to bed a bit hungry. Sleep is
good.

Jim

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
August 26th 04, 07:47 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message

> "Ben Galluppi" > wrote in message
> m...
> > I'm a lacrosse player at UNCW, and i was on a weight lifting plan to get
> > strong, and toughen up to endorce hits, adn checks, etc... But My season
> is
> > over and i want to just get jacked, like body builder/Vin Desil jacked..
> > Does anyone have any good workout programs i could try that show massive
> > results? If it means working out twice a day, i'll do it i just wanna
get
> > plain jacked as fast as possible. let me know asap
> >
> > Ben
>
> Work out like a ******* and eat small amounts. Keep the protein high.
> Basically you have to really eat small...but protein high. Trust me..I
know.
> Drink Red Bull sugar free before a workout and a whey shake after. 2 hours
> later..eat a meal of meat and spinach. Go to bed a bit hungry. Sleep is
> good.
>
> Jim

WTF?

Rural living is good living
August 26th 04, 09:41 AM
>My season
>> is
>> > over and i want to just get jacked, like body builder/Vin Desil jacked..

When I was in school jacked meant beat up. What does it mean now?

Tired of corrupt politicians and busybodies trying to run your life, family,
and property? Want real freedom?
Visit http://www.freestateproject.com

London_Matt
August 26th 04, 01:22 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message >...

> Work out like a ******* and eat small amounts. Keep the protein high.
> Basically you have to really eat small...but protein high. Trust me..I know.
> Drink Red Bull sugar free before a workout and a whey shake after. 2 hours
> later..eat a meal of meat and spinach. Go to bed a bit hungry. Sleep is
> good.

I can't decide which is funnier -- the initial post or this response.

Listen to these sage words:

"If bigger you want to get, more eat you must and heavy things lift
you must."

Bigger is a combination of good diet (uh, not the meat and spinach
diet outlined above), heavy lifting, and dedication.

Google is your friend. There's a wealth of material on
misc.fitness.weights, so start reading.

Bluesman
August 26th 04, 04:01 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message >...
> "Ben Galluppi" > wrote in message
> m...
> > I'm a lacrosse player at UNCW, and i was on a weight lifting plan to get
> > strong, and toughen up to endorce hits, adn checks, etc... But My season
> is
> > over and i want to just get jacked, like body builder/Vin Desil jacked..
> > Does anyone have any good workout programs i could try that show massive
> > results? If it means working out twice a day, i'll do it i just wanna get
> > plain jacked as fast as possible. let me know asap
> >
> > Ben
>
> Work out like a ******* and eat small amounts. Keep the protein high.
> Basically you have to really eat small...but protein high. Trust me..I know.
> Drink Red Bull sugar free before a workout and a whey shake after. 2 hours
> later..eat a meal of meat and spinach. Go to bed a bit hungry. Sleep is
> good.
>
> Jim

What is with the spinach? Is that the Popeye theory?

Bluesman

bc
August 26th 04, 09:01 PM
(Bluesman) wrote in message >...
> "Jim" > wrote in message >...
> > "Ben Galluppi" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > I'm a lacrosse player at UNCW, and i was on a weight lifting plan to get
> > > strong, and toughen up to endorce hits, adn checks, etc... But My season
> is
> > > over and i want to just get jacked, like body builder/Vin Desil jacked..
> > > Does anyone have any good workout programs i could try that show massive
> > > results? If it means working out twice a day, i'll do it i just wanna get
> > > plain jacked as fast as possible. let me know asap
> > >
> > > Ben
> >
> > Work out like a ******* and eat small amounts. Keep the protein high.
> > Basically you have to really eat small...but protein high. Trust me..I know.
> > Drink Red Bull sugar free before a workout and a whey shake after. 2 hours
> > later..eat a meal of meat and spinach. Go to bed a bit hungry. Sleep is
> > good.
> >
> > Jim
>

> What is with the spinach? Is that the Popeye theory?
>

> Bluesman

Nah, that only makes your forearms big.

- bc