PDA

View Full Version : Real men don't lift weights ! ! !

G.K. Konnig
September 12th 04, 01:04 PM
They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
boulders.

Weightlifting is totally USELESS, so real men don't waste time with
such useless nonsense and do something creative or destructive !

Mistress Krista
September 12th 04, 01:19 PM
"G.K. Konnig" > wrote in message
om...
> They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
> monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
> boulders.
>
> Weightlifting is totally USELESS, so real men don't waste time with
> such useless nonsense and do something creative or destructive !

Yes, real men do Turkish oil wrestling!

http://www.turkishwrestling.com/

Krista

--
http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
http://www.trans-health.com

dwacon
September 12th 04, 03:30 PM
"G.K. Konnig" > wrote in message
om...
> They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
> monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
> boulders.

Or, do pound their women's pudendae with savage force...

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality

Ben Gussey
September 12th 04, 03:57 PM
"G.K. Konnig" > wrote in message
om...
> They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
> monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
> boulders.
>
> Weightlifting is totally USELESS, so real men don't waste time with
> such useless nonsense and do something creative or destructive !

Or use the internet.

Regards,
Ben.

Tiger Hillside
September 12th 04, 05:43 PM
On 12 Sep 2004 05:04:18 -0700, (G.K. Konnig)
wrote:

>They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
>monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
>boulders.
>
>Weightlifting is totally USELESS, so real men don't waste time with
>such useless nonsense and do something creative or destructive !

I agree. I tried to get to New York when Godzilla attack it, I want to
show I was a Real Man. I understand King Kong is on his way back, I
will try to fight him when he gets there.

User
September 12th 04, 10:54 PM
> They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
> monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
> boulders.

My wife carries two huge "boulders" everyday and I pitch logs several times
a day depending on what I eat. We're both obviously very manly!

John Hanson
September 13th 04, 12:53 AM
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
>monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
>boulders.

Sucking up to Wayne, are we?

Pete
September 13th 04, 05:13 AM
G.K. Konnig wrote:
> They gain their muscles in combat MAN against MAN (or Man against
> monster) or by working hard, for example carrying logs or huge
> boulders.
>
> Weightlifting is totally USELESS, so real men don't waste time with
> such useless nonsense and do something creative or destructive !

I lift a huge log every time I pee.

---