PDA

View Full Version : Re: North Korea lights off its first nuke

User
September 12th 04, 10:59 PM
> Having said that, North Korea is China's problem.

They're essentially the same country.

Proton Soup
September 12th 04, 11:25 PM
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:59:41 -0700, "User" > wrote:

>> Having said that, North Korea is China's problem.
>
>They're essentially the same country.

Except one isn't a cheap source of clothing.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Top Sirloin
September 13th 04, 03:57 AM
Tiger Hillside wrote:

> Not by our claims. If so, though, I wonder why we went on a policy of
> slight antagonizing while trying to get them to negotiate.

Antagonizing? They're the largest recipient of US
aid in Southeast Asia.

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com

John Hanson
September 13th 04, 04:22 AM
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:59:41 -0700, "User" > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>> Having said that, North Korea is China's problem.
>
>They're essentially the same country.

I think most people, including political officials, will tell you
different.

User
September 13th 04, 06:43 AM
> I think most people, including political officials, will tell you
> different.

When was the last time I believed a political official? Hmmm.... Let me
see....

DRS
September 13th 04, 11:03 AM
"Top Sirloin" > wrote in message

> Tiger Hillside wrote:
>
>> Not by our claims. If so, though, I wonder why we went on a policy of
>> slight antagonizing while trying to get them to negotiate.
>
> Antagonizing? They're the largest recipient of US
> aid in Southeast Asia.

Er, no.

North-east Asia maybe.

--

"Self-delusion as a coping tool has always been a fairly useful strategy for
me."

John Hanson
September 13th 04, 05:29 PM
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:43:33 -0700, "User" > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>> I think most people, including political officials, will tell you
>> different.
>
>When was the last time I believed a political official? Hmmm.... Let me
>see....

I meant the political officials in those two countries.

User
September 13th 04, 08:39 PM
> I meant the political officials in those two countries.

Ah! Even less reason to trust 'em!