PDA

View Full Version : Re: Finally, left arm as big as right

Midnight Moocher
September 15th 04, 12:58 AM
Good for you.

I have a similar problem to what you had, my right calf (just under 15 inches) is visibly bigger than my left (13.5 inches).

I'll be trying to sort it out with some calf raises over the coming months.