PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Gym Membership

Karis
September 15th 04, 05:16 AM
Any ideas on how I can find someone who'd like to take over my Seattle
gym membership?

paddy_nyr
September 15th 04, 01:34 PM
"Karis" > wrote in message
om...
> Any ideas on how I can find someone who'd like to take over my Seattle
> gym membership?

Have you tried to sell it on ebay?

Lee Michaels
September 15th 04, 01:49 PM
"paddy_nyr" > wrote in message

> "Karis" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Any ideas on how I can find someone who'd like to take over my Seattle
> > gym membership?
> >
> Have you tried to sell it on ebay?

One of the first rules selling anything is to provide some detail. Why
would anyone want to "take over" your membership? Is it a good deal? Is it
to an obscure gym out in the sticks? You provide no details to get anybody
interested.

Prince Charming
September 16th 04, 08:52 AM
>From: (Karis)
>Date: 9/14/2004 9:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>Any ideas on how I can find someone who'd like to take over my Seattle
>gym membership?

Post it here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/

" [It] is the most bizarre conspiracy in the history of the world. It'll come
out at a future date."
Jack Ruby

Karis
September 17th 04, 12:36 AM
"Lee Michaels" > wrote in message news:<rTW1d.53610$D%[email protected]_s51>...
> "paddy_nyr" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Karis" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Any ideas on how I can find someone who'd like to take over my Seattle
> > > gym membership?
> > >
> > Have you tried to sell it on ebay?
> >

> One of the first rules selling anything is to provide some detail. Why
> would anyone want to "take over" your membership? Is it a good deal? Is it
> to an obscure gym out in the sticks? You provide no details to get anybody
> interested.

I didn't think I could actually sell it here.
It's a fine gym, downtown Seattle, I just didn't realize it was a
one-year contract and I need the money for other things. It would be
$45/mo plus tax through June, and I've already paid for the "last
month."
For now I've posted it on ebay, but if it hasn't sold by the end of
the 7days, I'll still be interested in ideas.