PDA

View Full Version : GNC Cuts

Greg Holder
September 18th 04, 11:21 PM
Hi,

I am looking at using GNC Cuts - actually I just bought it and was wondering
if anyone else here has tried it before. I'm aware I need to have a good
diet and hard training along with it - which I do, but my inclination is
that Cuts will speed up my metabolism a bit more than usual burning a larger
amount of calories. Reason being that I'm trying to lower my bodyfat % and
gain muscle at the same time. Any experiences/comments on the product or
Fat Burners in general?

Thanks!

Greg

Richard Smith
September 19th 04, 11:01 PM
"Greg Holder" > wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am looking at using GNC Cuts - actually I just bought it and was
wondering
> if anyone else here has tried it before. I'm aware I need to have a good
> diet and hard training along with it - which I do, but my inclination is
> that Cuts will speed up my metabolism a bit more than usual burning a
larger
> amount of calories. Reason being that I'm trying to lower my bodyfat %
and
> gain muscle at the same time. Any experiences/comments on the product or
> Fat Burners in general?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Greg

Greg do a google search in this group on Ephedra and Caffeine and/or ECA
stack. Find posts with Lyle in the thread- you'll find that per Lyle there
have been no other combinations proven via medical research to provide a
thermogenic, i.e., "fat burner" effect. In other words all the "new" supps
pushed by GNC and the like as "Fat Burners" and "Ephedra Free!" are not
proven to provide any benefit.

Regards,

Richard
Who still has another 9 mos of Ephedra based supps in the freezer.