PDA

View Full Version : Proposed Bush UN Speech Next Week

David Cohen
September 19th 04, 08:45 PM
"Mr Secretary General, Delegates, Staff, welcome back to the United States
and New York City.

The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is surrounded
by US military forces. You will all be detained, and you and your families
and your staffs will be deported immediately. UN buildings revert to the
ownership of their respective cities.

Good Bye."

Jim
September 20th 04, 12:35 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> "Mr Secretary General, Delegates, Staff, welcome back to the United States
> and New York City.
>
> The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is
surrounded
> by US military forces. You will all be detained, and you and your families
> and your staffs will be deported immediately. UN buildings revert to the
> ownership of their respective cities.
>
> Good Bye."

Because our Attorney General says it should be so. This a a right wing
nightmare..everything you feared about the govt has become true..But,because
you are a rightie you agree with it. Funny.

Jim

User
September 20th 04, 12:54 AM
> The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is
> surrounded

this is absolutely correct. bush needs to nullify the lease on the UN's
bldg in NY and tell them to get the hell out.

but it'll never happen. not even W has the balls for that.

David Cohen
September 20th 04, 01:09 AM
"Jim" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
> > "Mr Secretary General, Delegates, Staff, welcome back to the United
States
> > and New York City.
> >
> > The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is
> surrounded
> > by US military forces. You will all be detained, and you and your
families
> > and your staffs will be deported immediately. UN buildings revert to
the
> > ownership of their respective cities.
> >
> > Good Bye."
>
> Because our Attorney General says it should be so. This a a right wing
> nightmare..everything you feared about the govt has become
true..But,because
> you are a rightie you agree with it. Funny.

You have an interesting form of alcoholism. Each individual word you type is
spelled correctly, and is actually a word, but when you string them
together, they are a jumble of nonsense and babble.

A John Carlo translator would be helpful.

David

Jim
September 20th 04, 01:15 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
. net...

> "Jim" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" > wrote
> > > "Mr Secretary General, Delegates, Staff, welcome back to the United
> States
> > > and New York City.
> > >
> > > The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is
> > surrounded
> > > by US military forces. You will all be detained, and you and your
> families
> > > and your staffs will be deported immediately. UN buildings revert to
> the
> > > ownership of their respective cities.
> > >
> > > Good Bye."
> >
> > Because our Attorney General says it should be so. This a a right wing
> > nightmare..everything you feared about the govt has become
> true..But,because
> > you are a rightie you agree with it. Funny.
>
> You have an interesting form of alcoholism. Each individual word you type
is
> spelled correctly, and is actually a word, but when you string them
> together, they are a jumble of nonsense and babble.
>
> A John Carlo translator would be helpful.
>
> David

You are doing what you always do David. Agreeing with the MFW heirarchy.
John Williams dismisses my posts as alcohol induced and you fall right in
line.

Jim

David Cohen
September 20th 04, 03:45 AM
"Jim" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
> > "Jim" > wrote
> > > "David Cohen" > wrote
> > States

> > > surrounded
> > families
> > the

> > > Because our Attorney General says it should be so. This a a right wing
> > > nightmare..everything you feared about the govt has become
> > true..But,because
> > > you are a rightie you agree with it. Funny.
> >
> > You have an interesting form of alcoholism. Each individual word you
type
> is
> > spelled correctly, and is actually a word, but when you string them
> > together, they are a jumble of nonsense and babble.
> >
> > A John Carlo translator would be helpful.
>
> You are doing what you always do David. Agreeing with the MFW heirarchy.
> John Williams dismisses my posts as alcohol induced and you fall right in
> line.

I apologize. I will concede that your nonsensical, babbling, post had
nothing to do with alcohol intoxication.

Who said I can't be reasonable?

David

Proton Soup
September 20th 04, 03:50 AM
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:54:43 -0700, "User" > wrote:

>> The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is
>> surrounded
>
>this is absolutely correct. bush needs to nullify the lease on the UN's
>bldg in NY and tell them to get the hell out.
>
>but it'll never happen. not even W has the balls for that.

The UN is our bitch, you just don't realize it yet.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

AleX
September 20th 04, 12:40 PM
David Cohen > wrote:

> "Mr Secretary General, Delegates, Staff, welcome back to the United States
> and New York City.

> The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is surrounded
> by US military forces. You will all be detained, and you and your families
> and your staffs will be deported immediately. UN buildings revert to the
> ownership of their respective cities.

> Good Bye."

As always, cons are brain-damaged and proud of it.

---
Signature has been removed to save disk space.

Richard Bray
September 21st 04, 09:07 PM
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:09:40 GMT, "David Cohen"
> wrote:

>"Jim" > wrote
>> "David Cohen" > wrote
>> > "Mr Secretary General, Delegates, Staff, welcome back to the United
>States
>> > and New York City.
>> >
>> > The United Nations is a terrorist organization. The building is
>> surrounded
>> > by US military forces. You will all be detained, and you and your
>families
>> > and your staffs will be deported immediately. UN buildings revert to
>the
>> > ownership of their respective cities.
>> >
>> > Good Bye."
>>
>> Because our Attorney General says it should be so. This a a right wing
>> nightmare..everything you feared about the govt has become
>true..But,because
>> you are a rightie you agree with it. Funny.
>
>You have an interesting form of alcoholism. Each individual word you type is
>spelled correctly, and is actually a word, but when you string them
>together, they are a jumble of nonsense and babble.
>
>A John Carlo translator would be helpful.
>
>David

I never understood the need for a John Carlo translator. "be a man
,stop looking for handouts , eat ,lift and shut your mouth" is not
that difficult to understand.

David Cohen
September 22nd 04, 12:16 AM
"Richard Bray" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
> >"Jim" > wrote
> >> "David Cohen" > wrote
> >States

> >> surrounded
> >families
> >the

> >> Because our Attorney General says it should be so. This a a right wing
> >> nightmare..everything you feared about the govt has become
> >true..But,because
> >> you are a rightie you agree with it. Funny.
> >
> >You have an interesting form of alcoholism. Each individual word you type
is
> >spelled correctly, and is actually a word, but when you string them
> >together, they are a jumble of nonsense and babble.
> >
> >A John Carlo translator would be helpful.
> >
> I never understood the need for a John Carlo translator. "be a man
> ,stop looking for handouts , eat ,lift and shut your mouth" is not
> that difficult to understand.

That covers about 5% of JC's posts. It was the other 95% that confused me a
bit.

David

Jim
September 22nd 04, 12:21 AM
Bush's arrogance reassures his reelection. Thanks George for the Iragi war.
You are the man!

Jim

David Cohen
September 22nd 04, 12:29 AM
"Jim" > wrote
> Bush's arrogance reassures his reelection. Thanks George for the Iragi
war.
> You are the man.

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gybe and gambol in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves, and the moomraths outgrabe.

OK, your turn again, Jim.

David

Jim
September 22nd 04, 12:43 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Jim" > wrote
> > Bush's arrogance reassures his reelection. Thanks George for the Iragi
> war.
> > You are the man.
>
> 'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gybe and gambol in the wabe.
> All mimsy were the borogroves, and the moomraths outgrabe.
>
> OK, your turn again, Jim.
>
> David

That would be like talking to Sean Hannity. Its futile..but I sleep well
knowing I'm right.

Jim

John M. Williams
September 22nd 04, 12:55 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote:

>"Jim" > wrote
>> Bush's arrogance reassures his reelection. Thanks George for the Iragi
>> war. You are the man.
>
>'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gybe and gambol in the wabe.

That's "gyre and gimble," David.

>All mimsy were the borogroves, and the moomraths outgrabe.
>
>OK, your turn again, Jim.

Jim has spent too long seeking his manxome foe, thereby causing his
liberal knees to jerk uncontrollably. He decided to put down his
vorpal sword, rest by the tum-tum tree, and stand a while in thought.

And once he started thinking, he realized we were right.

Jim
September 22nd 04, 01:13 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote in message
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
> >
> >"Jim" > wrote
> >> Bush's arrogance reassures his reelection. Thanks George for the Iragi
> >> war. You are the man.
> >
> >'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gybe and gambol in the wabe.
>
> That's "gyre and gimble," David.
>
> >All mimsy were the borogroves, and the moomraths outgrabe.
> >
> >OK, your turn again, Jim.
>
> Jim has spent too long seeking his manxome foe, thereby causing his
> liberal knees to jerk uncontrollably. He decided to put down his
> vorpal sword, rest by the tum-tum tree, and stand a while in thought.
>
> And once he started thinking, he realized we were right.

LOL,I havent a clue,but I swear you just had an acid flashback John. Tum
tum tree...;)

And I thought Republicans couldnt be hip!

Jim

David Cohen
September 22nd 04, 02:49 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
> >"Jim" > wrote
> >> Bush's arrogance reassures his reelection. Thanks George for the Iragi
> >> war. You are the man.
> >
> >'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gybe and gambol in the wabe.
>
> That's "gyre and gimble," David.

Oh. Yes, I see. Does make more sense that way.

> >All mimsy were the borogroves, and the moomraths outgrabe.
> >
> >OK, your turn again, Jim.
>
> Jim has spent too long seeking his manxome foe, thereby causing his
> liberal knees to jerk uncontrollably. He decided to put down his
> vorpal sword, rest by the tum-tum tree, and stand a while in thought.
>
> And once he started thinking, he realized we were right.

<Pooh Bear> "Think, think, think, think..."

David