PDA

View Full Version : Best Floyd song


Jim
September 20th 04, 04:49 AM
Fearless

Al
September 20th 04, 05:09 AM
Jim wrote:
> Fearless

From same album, Echoes

--
Al

Jim
September 20th 04, 05:16 AM
"Al" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jim wrote:
> > Fearless
>
> From same album, Echoes
>
> --
> Al

Yep..listening now. My lady is up north so im seriously misbehaving this
week..

Jim

Jim
September 20th 04, 05:19 AM
"Jim" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Al" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Jim wrote:
> > > Fearless
> >
> > From same album, Echoes
> >
> > --
> > Al
>
> Yep..listening now. My lady is up north so im seriously misbehaving this
> week..
>
> Jim
One of these days

Al
September 20th 04, 05:24 AM
Jim wrote:
> One of these days

What Do You Want From Me

Jim
September 20th 04, 05:33 AM
"Al" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jim wrote:
> > One of these days
>
> What Do You Want From Me

To slit your throat!

Jim

John M. Williams
September 20th 04, 06:43 AM
"Al" > wrote:

>Jim wrote:
>> One of these days
>
>What Do You Want From Me

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and
Grooving with a Pict

Use of hallucinogens optional.

G.S.
September 20th 04, 03:28 PM
John M. Williams wrote:

> "Al" > wrote:
>
>
>>Jim wrote:
>>
>>>One of these days
>>
>>What Do You Want From Me
>
>
> Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and
> Grooving with a Pict
>
> Use of hallucinogens optional.
in order of preference:

- Julia Dream
- Bike
- Echoes
- Comfortably Numb
- Careful with that axe, Eugene

Keith
September 20th 04, 07:01 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message >...
> Fearless

Us and Them

spodosaurus
September 20th 04, 07:13 PM
Jim wrote:
> Fearless
>
>

Outside the Wall

--
spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo

September 20th 04, 07:24 PM
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:49:42 -0400, "Jim" > wrote:

>Fearless
>

'Several Species Of Small Furry Creatures Gathered Together In A Cave
And Grooving With A Pict'

Hal

Sh0t
September 24th 04, 05:27 PM
Jim wrote:

> Fearless
>
>
Sheep

JC Der Koenig
September 25th 04, 01:08 PM
"Sh0t" > wrote in message
...
> Jim wrote:
>
>> Fearless
>>
>>
> Sheep

Dogs

"It's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around."

zxcv
September 25th 04, 10:40 PM
"Jim" > wrote in message >...
> Fearless

Wish You Were Here

Rural living is good living
September 26th 04, 08:34 AM
Brick Against Your Wall

Tired of corrupt politicians and busybodies trying to run your life, family,
and property? Want real freedom?
Visit http://www.freestateproject.com

DRS
September 26th 04, 11:43 AM
"Rural living is good living" > wrote in
message
> Brick Against Your Wall

There's no such Floyd song.

--

"Self-delusion as a coping tool has always been a fairly useful strategy for
me."
Dally

Rural living is good living
September 27th 04, 09:24 AM
>> Brick Against Your Wall
>
>There's no such Floyd song.
>

Ya, I was thinking out loud. The only Pinko song that I listen to (by choice)
is Another Brick in the Wall.

Tired of corrupt politicians and busybodies trying to run your life, family,
and property? Want real freedom?
Visit http://www.freestateproject.com

spodosaurus
September 27th 04, 09:54 AM
Rural living is good living wrote:
>>>Brick Against Your Wall
>>
>>There's no such Floyd song.
>>
>
>
> Ya, I was thinking out loud.

No wonder we didn't hear anything :-)


--
spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo

gerry
September 27th 04, 10:07 AM
(zxcv) wrote in message >...
> "Jim" > wrote in message >...
> > Fearless
>
> Wish You Were Here

comfortably numb or wish u were here

Gemini Jackson
September 27th 04, 02:17 PM
On 27 Sep 2004 02:07:12 -0700, (gerry)
wrote:

(zxcv) wrote in message >...
>> "Jim" > wrote in message >...
>> > Fearless
>>
>> Wish You Were Here
>
>comfortably numb or wish u were here

Lately I like "The Gold is in the..." off of 'Obscured by Clouds'.
Download it, it rocks!
~GJ~

Adam Fahy
September 27th 04, 06:59 PM
Careful with that Axe, Eugene


-Adam

Jim
September 28th 04, 12:44 AM
Just caught Comfortably Numb on the radio. I never get tired of it. Gilmour
made magic with that guitar. As much as I hate to make a drug reference,that
guitar is a potheads wet dream. I remember when Waters was being grilled by
a interviewer about Floyd songs being druggy,trippy. Waters said..of course
they are! You stupid!?

"I was hanging around with the Maharesha,writing crazy songs about chicks"-
John Lennon,talking about Dear Prudence.

Jim
September 28th 04, 01:29 AM
"Gemini Jackson" > wrote in message
...
> On 27 Sep 2004 02:07:12 -0700, (gerry)
> wrote:
>
> (zxcv) wrote in message
>...
> >> "Jim" > wrote in message
>...
> >> > Fearless
> >>
> >> Wish You Were Here
> >
> >comfortably numb or wish u were here
>
> Lately I like "The Gold is in the..." off of 'Obscured by Clouds'.
> Download it, it rocks!
> ~GJ~
>

Listening now..almost sounds like a groovy 70's tune you could dance too.
Weird!

Jim

Lucas Buck
October 8th 04, 09:45 AM
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:08:56 GMT, "JC Der Koenig" > wrote:

>"Sh0t" > wrote in message
...
>> Jim wrote:
>>
>>> Fearless
>>>
>>>
>> Sheep
>
>Dogs

Sheepdogs