PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday Scenario

David
September 20th 04, 10:45 PM
I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
they either have WMD or will have imminently.

My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few days
later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they can
then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that easy
and quick. Maybe within a few months.

Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really acts
as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not being
mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders are
still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible to
happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it will
be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?

Richard Smith
September 20th 04, 11:48 PM
"David" > wrote in message
> I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
> it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
> they either have WMD or will have imminently.
>
> My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
> blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few
days
> later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
> there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they can
> then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that
easy
> and quick. Maybe within a few months.
>
> Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
> this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really
acts
> as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not being
> mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders
are
> still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible
> happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it
will
> be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
> What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?

Dude this was hashed out by Robert Heinlein in his non-fiction & fiction
during the '50s.

Scenario 1: freighter borne hydrogen bomb.
Scenario 2: dirty bomb, i.e., a warhead or other ionizing radiation source
exploded via chemical explosive in a major metropolitan area.

He hadn't quite gotten to backpack sized bombs.

Regards,
Richard

Tiger Hillside
September 21st 04, 12:34 AM
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:45:08 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
>it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
>they either have WMD or will have imminently.
>
>My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
>blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few days
>later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
>there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they can
>then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that easy
>and quick. Maybe within a few months.
>
>Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
>this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really acts
>as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not being
>mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders are
>still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible to
>happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it will
>be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
>What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?

So the U.S. drops a nice small nuke exactly half way between Mecca and
Medina.

Richard Smith
September 21st 04, 12:43 AM
"Tiger Hillside" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:45:08 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>
> >I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I
think
> >it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
> >they either have WMD or will have imminently.
> >
> >My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
> >blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few
days
> >later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
> >there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they
can
> >then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that
easy
> >and quick. Maybe within a few months.
> >
> >Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
> >this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really
acts
> >as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not
being
> >mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders
are
> >still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible
> >happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it
will
> >be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
> >What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?
>
> So the U.S. drops a nice small nuke exactly half way between Mecca and
> Medina.

I'm thinking 100MT "neutron" bomb ca 1978.

Leave the historical sites intact at least.

R.

David
September 21st 04, 01:19 AM
"Richard Smith" > wrote in message

> "Tiger Hillside" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:45:08 GMT, "David" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I
> think
> > >it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and
that
> > >they either have WMD or will have imminently.
> > >
> > >My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e.
first
> > >blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few
> days
> > >later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to
surrender -
> > >there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they
> can
> > >then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that
> easy
> > >and quick. Maybe within a few months.
> > >
> > >Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying
that
> > >this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really
> acts
> > >as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not
> being
> > >mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders
> are
> > >still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something
terrible
> > >happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it
> will
> > >be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the
country.
> > >What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?
> >
> > So the U.S. drops a nice small nuke exactly half way between Mecca and
> > Medina.
>
> I'm thinking 100MT "neutron" bomb ca 1978.
>
> Leave the historical sites intact at least.

can't anyone be serious around here?

Kevin J. Coolidge
September 21st 04, 01:26 AM
if you let the terroists take away your sense of humor, they've won

"David" > wrote in message

> "Richard Smith" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Tiger Hillside" > wrote in message

>> think
> that

> first
>> days
> surrender -
>> can
>> easy

> that
>> acts
>> being
>> are
> terrible
>> will
> country.
>> >
>> > So the U.S. drops a nice small nuke exactly half way between Mecca and
>> > Medina.
>>
>> I'm thinking 100MT "neutron" bomb ca 1978.
>>
>> Leave the historical sites intact at least.
>>
> can't anyone be serious around here?

David
September 21st 04, 03:10 AM
"Kevin J. Coolidge" > wrote in message
> if you let the terroists take away your sense of humor, they've won

I was only joking!!

> "David" > wrote in message

> >> think
> > that

> > first
> >> days
> > surrender -
> >> can
> >> easy

> > that
> >> acts
> >> being
> >> are
> > terrible
> >> will
> > country.

> >> I'm thinking 100MT "neutron" bomb ca 1978.
> >>
> >> Leave the historical sites intact at least.
> >>
> > can't anyone be serious around here?

Richard Smith
September 21st 04, 03:25 AM
"David" > wrote in message

> "Richard Smith" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tiger Hillside" > wrote in message

> > think
> that

> first
> > days
> surrender -
> > can
> > easy

> that
> > acts
> > being
> > are
> terrible
> > will
> country.
> > >
> > > So the U.S. drops a nice small nuke exactly half way between Mecca and
> > > Medina.
> >
> > I'm thinking 100MT "neutron" bomb ca 1978.
> >
> > Leave the historical sites intact at least.
> >
> can't anyone be serious around here?

I WAS serious. ****, we spent a buttload of money to develop the damn
things...might as well use them. Minimal blast damage, fall out- ideal for
home defense. I'm surprised and frankly a little disappointed that Rummie
hasn't brought these up as a possible weapon. Oh wait, we went to war
against WMD. I guess trashing a country one square block at a time doesn't
quite qualify whereas a quick micro-second blast does. My bad.

Re: ...be serious around here. For fitness yes..."misc" is fair game.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can have my humor when you prise it from my k-y
slicked fingers!!

Kevin J. Coolidge
September 21st 04, 03:35 AM
see, you're ok then lol

"David" > wrote in message

> "Kevin J. Coolidge" > wrote in message
>> if you let the terroists take away your sense of humor, they've won
>
> I was only joking!!

>> > that

>> > first
>> > surrender -
> they

>> > that
>> > terrible
> it
>> > country.

> and

>> > can't anyone be serious around here?

Tiger Hillside
September 21st 04, 04:17 AM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:26:34 GMT, "Kevin J. Coolidge" >
wrote:

>if you let the terroists take away your sense of humor, they've won

To take away my sense of humor you will have to pry it from my cold
dead brain.

[snip]

MJL
September 21st 04, 05:11 AM
wrote:

>I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
>it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
>they either have WMD or will have imminently.
>
>My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
>blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few days
>later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
>there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they can
>then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that easy
>and quick. Maybe within a few months.
>
>Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
>this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really acts
>as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not being
>mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders are
>still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible to
>happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it will
>be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
>What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?

There are two main options that are obvious to me:

1) Such weapons are just not as readily available to get as one would
think

2) Terrorists who have the money to get such weapons are educated
enough and self-involved enough to have some compunction about their
use.

I actually think #2 is the more likely scenario.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

David
September 21st 04, 10:58 AM
"MJL" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:45:08 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>
> >I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I
think
> >it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
> >they either have WMD or will have imminently.
> >
> >My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
> >blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few
days
> >later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
> >there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they
can
> >then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that
easy
> >and quick. Maybe within a few months.
> >
> >Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
> >this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really
acts
> >as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not
being
> >mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders
are
> >still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible
> >happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it
will
> >be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
> >What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?
> >

> There are two main options that are obvious to me:
>
> 1) Such weapons are just not as readily available to get as one would
> think

Maybe, but if not it is just a matter of time. they have the money, the
contacts and the motive

> 2) Terrorists who have the money to get such weapons are educated
> enough and self-involved enough to have some compunction about their
> use.

I think you are dead wrong. These extremists have no compunction whatever.
They want us dead

> I actually think #2 is the more likely scenario.
>

> --
> http://www.texansfortruth.org/

David
September 21st 04, 11:14 AM
"Richard Smith" > wrote in message

> "David" > wrote in message

> > > think
> > that

> > first
> few
> > > days
> > surrender -
> they
> > > can
> that
> > > easy

> > that
> really
> > > acts
> > > being
> borders
> > > are
> > terrible
> it
> > > will
> > country.

> > > I'm thinking 100MT "neutron" bomb ca 1978.
> > >
> > > Leave the historical sites intact at least.
> > >
> > can't anyone be serious around here?
> >

> I WAS serious. ****, we spent a buttload of money to develop the damn
> things...might as well use them. Minimal blast damage, fall out- ideal
for
> home defense. I'm surprised and frankly a little disappointed that Rummie
> hasn't brought these up as a possible weapon. Oh wait, we went to war
> against WMD. I guess trashing a country one square block at a time
doesn't
> quite qualify whereas a quick micro-second blast does. My bad.
>
> Re: ...be serious around here. For fitness yes..."misc" is fair game.
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can have my humor when you prise it from my
k-y
> slicked fingers!!

You can make the whole middle east a smoking hole. Won;t make any
difference - these ****ers are now in 70 countries and the chances are they
are getting their weapons from the old soviet union, pakistan etc - you
can;t nuke all of 'em

Paul Cassel
September 21st 04, 01:42 PM
David wrote:

> I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this.

Accept the fact of your limited intelligence and that you can't figure
out much of what you ought to be able to.

Accept, and be happy. If hungry, you can always eat the peanuts out of
Hillary's **** too. It will help in your worship of your leftwingnut gods.

David
September 21st 04, 01:55 PM
"Paul Cassel" > wrote in message
> David wrote:
>
> > I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this.
>
> Accept the fact of your limited intelligence and that you can't figure
> out much of what you ought to be able to.
>
> Accept, and be happy. If hungry, you can always eat the peanuts out of
> Hillary's **** too. It will help in your worship of your leftwingnut gods.

This is the most singularly stupid post I have seen here in a very long
time. Don;t waste my time

MJL
September 21st 04, 02:05 PM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:58:50 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>"MJL" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:45:08 GMT, "David" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I
>think
>> >it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
>> >they either have WMD or will have imminently.
>> >
>> >My take is that they will do to us what we did to Japan in WW2 i.e. first
>> >blow up Hiroshima (say Austin) and then to prove it was no fluke, a few
>days
>> >later Nagasaki (say Detroit). Then they will force the USA to surrender -
>> >there is will be no other option IMO. And the game will be over - they
>can
>> >then make any demand they like. I believe it will be that simple - that
>easy
>> >and quick. Maybe within a few months.
>> >
>> >Do you guys think about things like this? Your leaders keep saying that
>> >this is a full blown war that we are in the midst of. But no one really
>acts
>> >as if we really are in real war in the sense that the country is not
>being
>> >mobilized - shipping containers are hardly being checked - your borders
>are
>> >still porous etc etc. It's like we are all waiting for something terrible
>> >happen before any real preventive action will be attempted. By then it
>will
>> >be too late. The trade towers killed 3000 and it traumatized the country.
>> >What will happen when 300,000 are killed in one hit?
>> >

>> There are two main options that are obvious to me:
>>
>> 1) Such weapons are just not as readily available to get as one would
>> think
>
>Maybe, but if not it is just a matter of time. they have the money, the
>contacts and the motive
>

>> 2) Terrorists who have the money to get such weapons are educated
>> enough and self-involved enough to have some compunction about their
>> use.
>
>I think you are dead wrong. These extremists have no compunction whatever.
>They want us dead

That is the "enemy has no soul and is not human" argument. It is
compelling to lesser minds.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

David
September 21st 04, 02:12 PM
"MJL" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:58:50 GMT, "David" >
> wrote:
>

> >"MJL" > wrote in message

> >think

first
> >days
> >can
> >easy

> >acts
> >being
> >are
> >will
> >> >

> >> There are two main options that are obvious to me:
> >>
> >> 1) Such weapons are just not as readily available to get as one would
> >> think
> >
> >Maybe, but if not it is just a matter of time. they have the money, the
> >contacts and the motive
> >

> >> 2) Terrorists who have the money to get such weapons are educated
> >> enough and self-involved enough to have some compunction about their
> >> use.
> >
> >I think you are dead wrong. These extremists have no compunction
whatever.
> >They want us dead
>
> That is the "enemy has no soul and is not human" argument. It is
> compelling to lesser minds.

It is the naive mind that is dangerous here. Maybe you should enlist with
those who want a 'sensitive' approach to terrorism. You want a dialogue with
these people? Grow up

John Hanson
September 21st 04, 03:08 PM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:05:25 GMT, MJL > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:58:50 GMT, "David" >
>wrote:
>

>>"MJL" > wrote in message

>>think

>>days
>>can
>>easy

>>acts
>>being
>>are
>>will
>>> >

>>> There are two main options that are obvious to me:
>>>
>>> 1) Such weapons are just not as readily available to get as one would
>>> think
>>
>>Maybe, but if not it is just a matter of time. they have the money, the
>>contacts and the motive
>>

>>> 2) Terrorists who have the money to get such weapons are educated
>>> enough and self-involved enough to have some compunction about their
>>> use.
>>
>>I think you are dead wrong. These extremists have no compunction whatever.
>>They want us dead
>
>That is the "enemy has no soul and is not human" argument. It is
>compelling to lesser minds.

"Now, you have people who love death just like you love life. Killing
for the sake of God is their best wish, getting to your soldiers and
allies are their happiest moments, and cutting the heads of the
criminal infidels is implementing the orders of our lord."

David
September 21st 04, 07:54 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:05:25 GMT, MJL > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
> >On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:58:50 GMT, "David" >
> >wrote:

> >>think

first
> >>days
> >>can
> >>easy

> >>acts
> >>being
> >>are
> >>will

> >>Maybe, but if not it is just a matter of time. they have the money, the
> >>contacts and the motive

> >>I think you are dead wrong. These extremists have no compunction
whatever.
> >>They want us dead
> >
> >That is the "enemy has no soul and is not human" argument. It is
> >compelling to lesser minds.
>
> "Now, you have people who love death just like you love life. Killing
> for the sake of God is their best wish, getting to your soldiers and
> allies are their happiest moments, and cutting the heads of the
> criminal infidels is implementing the orders of our lord."

That's well said - when "god" is involved, dialoque goes out the window.
They are convinced that the most horrible actions are rewarded in heaven

John M. Williams
September 22nd 04, 05:17 AM
MJL > wrote:

>Riiiight, the big boys who buy the "enemy is evil and non-human" line.
>Those are the rank-and-file idiots of which you are a member. I'm not
>saying it to insult you because lord knows you have a lot of company
>and I'm sure the "logic" of what you say seems quite reasonable to
>you. I'm merely pointing out a less than standard alternate lens
>through which to focus a piece of the world.
>
>"the enemy" has always been there any always will be. For example, I
>think people like you are the enemy; people who are slow witted and
>easy to control. People like you are what made Nazi Germany possible.
>Your follower mentality and lack of ability to question even the most
>obviously questionable leads to solid blocks of stupid behavior that
>have enough sheer tidal momentum to engulf an entire world. You're
>the evil non-human who is causing all the horrors of this world. You,
>in your insular and small-minded little reality; you in your cog-like
>role in the machinery of suffering and destruction; you who feed on
>the fumes of your own rank ineptitude, who breathe it in and call it
>good.

Ah, yes, I see the old Mikey coming back. Or is this some new
incarnation? Tell us what you are today, Mikey. Are you:

A steroid-using weightlifter or a long-distance runner?
Straight or gay?
Interested in stock investment or in overtaxing the wealthy?
A libertarian or a socialist?

We just love all your periodic metamorphoses, Mikey! Tell us what you
are today!

David
September 22nd 04, 06:14 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote in message
> MJL > wrote:
> >
> >Riiiight, the big boys who buy the "enemy is evil and non-human" line.
> >Those are the rank-and-file idiots of which you are a member. I'm not
> >saying it to insult you because lord knows you have a lot of company
> >and I'm sure the "logic" of what you say seems quite reasonable to
> >you. I'm merely pointing out a less than standard alternate lens
> >through which to focus a piece of the world.
> >
> >"the enemy" has always been there any always will be. For example, I
> >think people like you are the enemy; people who are slow witted and
> >easy to control. People like you are what made Nazi Germany possible.
> >Your follower mentality and lack of ability to question even the most
> >obviously questionable leads to solid blocks of stupid behavior that
> >have enough sheer tidal momentum to engulf an entire world. You're
> >the evil non-human who is causing all the horrors of this world. You,
> >in your insular and small-minded little reality; you in your cog-like
> >role in the machinery of suffering and destruction; you who feed on
> >the fumes of your own rank ineptitude, who breathe it in and call it
> >good.
>
> Ah, yes, I see the old Mikey coming back. Or is this some new
> incarnation? Tell us what you are today, Mikey. Are you:
>
> A steroid-using weightlifter or a long-distance runner?
> Straight or gay?
> Interested in stock investment or in overtaxing the wealthy?
> A libertarian or a socialist?
>
> We just love all your periodic metamorphoses, Mikey! Tell us what you
> are today!

LOL! These guys should get together with their nerdy friends and bore each
other to death.

Slambram
September 22nd 04, 06:55 PM
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:04:30 GMT, "David" >
wrote:

>Read Tiger's reply -
>When you have an enemy that has no base i.e. no "head office" there is
>nothing to nuke - this is the irony of the whole thing - the USA can destroy
>the whole world many times over but can;t defend itself against terrorism -
>this is the new reality

This is a good point, but I wouldn't go so far as to say we can't
defend ourselves against terrorism. One thing is certain, if nukes
start going off in major American cities you can bet your ass we
wouldn't surrender after the second one (and to whom anyway? The
baseless, head office-less "terrorism"?) Desperate times call for
desperate measures my friend. Diplomacy would go right out the window
when we see a mushroom cloud where a major U.S. city used to be.

And even more ironically, i believe our current strategy in fighting
terrorism is exactly what we're doing. We're perpetuating confusion
and conflict in the Middle East. You do not want these people to
organize - that's when you'd have to really worry about nukes.

odin
September 23rd 04, 05:25 PM
YOU ARE A TERRORIST SPREADING PROPAGANDA. WHY DON'T YOU POST YOUR LOCATION
TO THE NEWSGROUP. I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL PAY YOU A VISIT, YOU WORTHLESS
PIECE OF ****!

David
September 23rd 04, 05:50 PM
"odin" > wrote in message
> YOU ARE A TERRORIST SPREADING PROPAGANDA. WHY DON'T YOU POST YOUR
LOCATION
> TO THE NEWSGROUP. I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL PAY YOU A VISIT, YOU WORTHLESS
> PIECE OF ****!

ha ha!! good one!

I live in 42 Sycamore St.,
Adelaide, South Australia

Come over and we'll see how tough you are

David Cohen
September 24th 04, 12:38 AM
"David" > wrote
> "odin" > wrote
> > YOU ARE A TERRORIST SPREADING PROPAGANDA. WHY DON'T YOU POST YOUR
> LOCATION
> > TO THE NEWSGROUP. I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL PAY YOU A VISIT, YOU WORTHLESS
> > PIECE OF ****!
> >
> ha ha!! good one!
>
> I live in 42 Sycamore St.,
> Adelaide, South Australia
>
> Come over and we'll see how tough you are

Don't try to fool us! Everybody knows Sycamore Street starts at the 500
block!!

David
me, not you
somewhere in the Southwest US

David
September 24th 04, 12:05 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "David" > wrote
> > "odin" > wrote
> > > YOU ARE A TERRORIST SPREADING PROPAGANDA. WHY DON'T YOU POST YOUR
> > LOCATION
> > > TO THE NEWSGROUP. I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL PAY YOU A VISIT, YOU
WORTHLESS
> > > PIECE OF ****!
> > >
> > ha ha!! good one!
> >
> > I live in 42 Sycamore St.,
> > Adelaide, South Australia
> >
> > Come over and we'll see how tough you are
>
> Don't try to fool us! Everybody knows Sycamore Street starts at the 500
> block!!
>
> David
> me, not you
> somewhere in the Southwest US

I know that is what most people think - but there is a little known
extension of that street, you know on the hill just over the other side of
the park when they go roller skating - I'm sure you know where I mean.

David Cohen
September 24th 04, 06:18 PM
"David" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
> > "David" > wrote
> > > "odin" > wrote
> > > LOCATION
> WORTHLESS
> > > >
> > > ha ha!! good one!
> > >
> > > I live in 42 Sycamore St.,
> > > Adelaide, South Australia
> > >
> > > Come over and we'll see how tough you are
> >
> > Don't try to fool us! Everybody knows Sycamore Street starts at the 500
> > block!!
> >
> > David
> > me, not you
> > somewhere in the Southwest US
> >
> I know that is what most people think - but there is a little known
> extension of that street, you know on the hill just over the other side of
> the park when they go roller skating - I'm sure you know where I mean.

Oh. I thought that was Sycamore LANE, not Street. I was wrong. Which justs
goes to show, most Davids, like you and me, are capable of saying that.
Psychopathological nutjobs, unfortunately, can't.

David
me, not you, Lord let us pray, not him

David
September 24th 04, 07:52 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "David" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" > wrote
> > > "David" > wrote
> > WORTHLESS

> > > Don't try to fool us! Everybody knows Sycamore Street starts at the
500
> > > block!!
> > >
> > > David
> > > me, not you
> > > somewhere in the Southwest US
> > >
> > I know that is what most people think - but there is a little known
> > extension of that street, you know on the hill just over the other side
of
> > the park when they go roller skating - I'm sure you know where I mean.
>
> Oh. I thought that was Sycamore LANE, not Street. I was wrong. Which justs
> goes to show, most Davids, like you and me, are capable of saying that.
> Psychopathological nutjobs, unfortunately, can't.
>
> David
> me, not you, Lord let us pray, not him

David, god knows you re not alone. If I had just a nickel for each person
who has made that mistake . . .And it takes a big man to admit that he's
wrong.(mostly Davids as you correctly pointed out!) Yes, let us pray .
.. . .Hey! I just rememebered you are an atheist! What;s going on!?!