PDA

View Full Version : This group is going down the toilet

Tifosi Bob
September 21st 04, 12:50 PM
Posts like:
"David" > wrote in message
> I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
> it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
> they either have WMD or will have imminently...

AND

"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> We get up to Chengwatana Saturday and go wheeling into the most
> Northern part of the forest were there are a lot of stands of aspen.
> I shoot a squirrel but no grouse. We head back to parking area to eat
> and while eating, we start hearing a lot of gunshots coming from the
> area to the south where a lot of people target practice which is right
> near my favorite camp spot. So we decided we ought to get a camping
> spot picked out.

belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.

Dally
September 21st 04, 01:14 PM
Tifosi Bob wrote:

> ...belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.

I'm pretty sure the "m" stands for "misc." So they were on-topic.

And I'm pretty sure the "w" isn't for "whining". So you were off-topic.

HTH.

Dally

David
September 21st 04, 01:23 PM
"Dally" > wrote in message
> Tifosi Bob wrote:
>
> > ...belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.
>
> I'm pretty sure the "m" stands for "misc." So they were on-topic.
>
> And I'm pretty sure the "w" isn't for "whining". So you were off-topic.
>
> HTH.
>
> Dally

Love the HTH, Dally

Bob Isofit
September 21st 04, 01:38 PM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

>Posts like:
>"David" > wrote in message
>> I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
>> it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
>> they either have WMD or will have imminently...
>
>AND
>

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> We get up to Chengwatana Saturday and go wheeling into the most
>> Northern part of the forest were there are a lot of stands of aspen.
>> I shoot a squirrel but no grouse. We head back to parking area to eat
>> and while eating, we start hearing a lot of gunshots coming from the
>> area to the south where a lot of people target practice which is right
>> near my favorite camp spot. So we decided we ought to get a camping
>> spot picked out.
>
>belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.

The only reason you go to the gym is to hide in the corner and wank
whilst watching the muscle babes...
http://tinyurl.com/3ksz7

Tiger Hillside
September 21st 04, 01:55 PM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:50:35 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote:

>Posts like:
>"David" > wrote in message
>> I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I think
>> it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and that
>> they either have WMD or will have imminently...
>
>AND
>

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>> We get up to Chengwatana Saturday and go wheeling into the most
>> Northern part of the forest were there are a lot of stands of aspen.
>> I shoot a squirrel but no grouse. We head back to parking area to eat
>> and while eating, we start hearing a lot of gunshots coming from the
>> area to the south where a lot of people target practice which is right
>> near my favorite camp spot. So we decided we ought to get a camping
>> spot picked out.
>
>belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.

Every working newsgroup I have seen either has many off topic posts,
which help build community and show depth to participants, or
absolutely nothing off-topic, just focused technical discussion. I
know of no way, short of intrusive moderation, to move from the first
type of group to the second.

IOW: oh well.

Tifosi Bob
September 21st 04, 02:52 PM
<snip>

> The only reason you go to the gym is to hide in the corner and wank
> whilst watching the muscle babes...
> http://tinyurl.com/3ksz7

You are close, I go to the gym and hide in the corner and wank whilst
watching the soccer-moms and cougars ( read milf's). Sometimes they invite
me back to their place for some desert!

John Hanson
September 21st 04, 03:15 PM
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:52:26 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

><snip>
>>
>> The only reason you go to the gym is to hide in the corner and wank
>> whilst watching the muscle babes...
>> http://tinyurl.com/3ksz7

>You are close, I go to the gym and hide in the corner and wank whilst
>watching the soccer-moms and cougars ( read milf's). Sometimes they invite
>me back to their place for some desert!

Then you wake up sweating profusely.

JayB
September 21st 04, 06:06 PM
"Tifosi Bob" > wrote in message
.. .
> Posts like:
> "David" > wrote in message
> > I'm normally an optimist but can't figure out any way out of this. I
think
> > it is well accepted that international terrorism is amongst us and
that
> > they either have WMD or will have imminently...
>
> AND
>

> "John Hanson" > wrote in message
> > We get up to Chengwatana Saturday and go wheeling into the most
> > Northern part of the forest were there are a lot of stands of aspen.
> > I shoot a squirrel but no grouse. We head back to parking area to eat
> > and while eating, we start hearing a lot of gunshots coming from the
> > area to the south where a lot of people target practice which is right
> > near my favorite camp spot. So we decided we ought to get a camping
> > spot picked out.
>
> belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.

You're off topic.

Maybe you should start misc.fitness.weights.moderated.

--
JayB

September 21st 04, 10:08 PM
Dally > writes:

> Tifosi Bob wrote:
>
> > ...belong on other ng's. Lets try to keep it on topic folks.
>
> I'm pretty sure the "m" stands for "misc." So they were on-topic.

Yes.

> And I'm pretty sure the "w" isn't for "whining". So you were off-topic.

No, his post was fine. "Whining" is a subset of "misc."

D.

--
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.
-- Turkish proverb

Robert Schuh
September 22nd 04, 12:19 AM
Tifosi Bob wrote:

> <snip>
> >
> > The only reason you go to the gym is to hide in the corner and wank
> > whilst watching the muscle babes...
> > http://tinyurl.com/3ksz7

> You are close, I go to the gym and hide in the corner and wank whilst
> watching the soccer-moms and cougars ( read milf's). Sometimes they invite
> me back to their place for some desert!

Nice lie there troll. THE only pussy you see is your right hand. Butch up and
post your name.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Tifosi Bob
September 22nd 04, 04:13 AM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:52:26 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" > wrote in
> misc.fitness.weights:
>
> ><snip>
> >>
> >> The only reason you go to the gym is to hide in the corner and wank
> >> whilst watching the muscle babes...
> >> http://tinyurl.com/3ksz7

> >You are close, I go to the gym and hide in the corner and wank whilst
> >watching the soccer-moms and cougars ( read milf's). Sometimes they
invite
> >me back to their place for some desert!
> >
> Then you wake up sweating profusely.

and then she said , "Om my God! we were supposesd to pick up the kids up
from school for lunch 20 minutes ago..."

Tifosi Bob
September 22nd 04, 04:15 AM
> > And I'm pretty sure the "w" isn't for "whining". So you were off-topic.
>
> No, his post was fine. "Whining" is a subset of "misc."

you want whining? I'll pass the keyboard over to my secretary and she can
keep you going for weeks... hahaha