PDA

View Full Version : Overheard at the gym tonight

Adam PR Taylor
September 21st 04, 09:59 AM
Consider the scene, a young and seemingly fit male around 20-odd years
of age, who had been coming to the gym for a while, messing about, and
not really making any progress. This young male had obviously hired an
older and grizzled trainer known to many in the industry.

Client: I have never done that weight before.
Trainer: You've been ****ing around, then.

Upon the completion of an ascending series of sets...

Trainer: See what weight you've finished on? That is what you start on
next week.
Client: You sure?
Trainer: You want to grow, or be a pencil-neck?

Such honesty. Fair bought a tear to my eye, it did, as I turned back
to the squat rack.

--
Adam PR Taylor
http://www.nelliedog.co.nz

frank
September 21st 04, 07:29 PM
good story; keep listening and reporting.

om...