PDA

View Full Version : An HST question re: order of sets...

Bluesman
September 21st 04, 05:23 PM
So I was thinking...
During HST if you choose to do two sets (or 3 when you hit the 5's) of
all your exersizes, could you do one set each of all of them, then
start up again and repeat the cycle for the 2nd sets - or is it best
to do two sets, two sets, two sets, etc?

Clearly, I am bored at work today.

Bluesman

Geezer From The Freezer
September 21st 04, 06:04 PM
Bluesman wrote:

> So I was thinking...
> During HST if you choose to do two sets (or 3 when you hit the 5's) of
> all your exersizes, could you do one set each of all of them, then
> start up again and repeat the cycle for the 2nd sets - or is it best
> to do two sets, two sets, two sets, etc?
>
> Clearly, I am bored at work today.
>
> Bluesman

I think I've asked a similiar question in the past and the answer
was to do two set two sets two sets - because you didn't have to wait
for equipment to be available and it was faster, so thats what I now
do.