PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic steroids and Teens....A VERY big problem.

Wrestling Juggalo
September 22nd 04, 05:05 AM
I am 15 years old, I have been bodybuilding since I was 13, I eat
right and only take a few supplaments. But I have been reading alot
about Teens and Steroids because I am very interested in there effects
on teens. So I am going to write a little info down for all you teens
thinking about using any sort of Anabolic substance.

Anabolic steroids/ Prohormones are great things, they spark muscle
growth, and even make you look better.... But is it worth it?
I went out and asked 50 people what they thought Anabolic Steroids did
too teens.

50 people all said it stunts growth, 50 people said it shrinks your
testicles, 50 people said it makes you muscular. The fact is, People
don't ACTUALLY know what they do to teens.

Yes, Steroids CAN stunt growth by fusing your growth-plates shut
prematurly, I hear teens saying all the time "But I'm 6'0 already! I'm
done growing!" NO, YOU ARNT. Wait untill your done your primary growth
spurts to start using steroids.

Testicles shrinking. Yes, this CAN happen, but If you do your steroids
on cycles, than chances are, that it won't happen. If your testicles
do shrink, than you must understand that your penis stays the same
size.

Muscle Growth. Thats what steroids are for now adays. You will get
bigger with them, no doubt about it. But you must remember, muscle
doesn't come in a bottle.

Stretch marks. I hate stretch marks, Hell, who does!? These are very
hard to get rid of and most people end up getting them because of the
rapid muscle growth. Reallly not worth it.

Acne. Bad thing to have. Red blotches on your chest that itch and
hert. You start to look greasy and woman start to laugh. You pop one
and you get a scar. THEY HERT!

Roid Rage. Doesn't happen in all steroid users, but a majority of
teens do get a little edgy when on roids. This can really hert your
social situation. It can lead to spousal abuse, herting friends, and
even your parents.

Infetility. The name says it all, Your sperm become less viable and I
have even herd it itches on the way out.

Male pattern baldness. Loss of hair of the head. I'm not quite shur
why this happens, but it shur looks funny when a really big guy has a
baldspot.

Gynecomastia. BITCH TITS. Breast development on males, it looks
hilarious. Abs and big thighs, hugeeeeeee arms... and tits.

Masculization in Females. Females lose there breasts, its kind of like
if a man were to go on estrogen cycles.

I know there are hundreds of side-effects of steroids that I didn't
write down. Remember I am only 15.

But on a lighter note. Steroids arn't all bad. In people that are
older there testosterone levels are so depleted that steroids can help
them feel "youthfull" again. If steroids are used right, along with
regular blood tests, than they can be a reallllly realllllly great
thing. But teens, please use your heads! The majority of steroids on
the market today are made for freekin' horses!

So this little writeup cannot change your mind, because you will have
to do that yourself. Just be wise.

Thank you.
Xander Nichol

p.s
If you Are a teenager, than your testosterone levels are fluctuating
so rapidly that it is like you have steroids in you anyways! Just eat
good, eat lots, and lift heavy!

September 22nd 04, 08:45 AM
Gyno aint a problem if you do it right

"Wrestling Juggalo" > wrote in message
om...
> [...]
>
> I know there are hundreds of side-effects of steroids that I didn't
> write down. Remember I am only 15.
>
> But on a lighter note. Steroids arn't all bad. In people that are
> older there testosterone levels are so depleted that steroids can help
> them feel "youthfull" again. If steroids are used right, along with
> regular blood tests, than they can be a reallllly realllllly great
> thing. But teens, please use your heads! The majority of steroids on
> the market today are made for freekin' horses!
>
> So this little writeup cannot change your mind, because you will have
> to do that yourself. Just be wise.
>
> Thank you.
> Xander Nichol
>
> p.s
> If you Are a teenager, than your testosterone levels are fluctuating
> so rapidly that it is like you have steroids in you anyways! Just eat

TheTortoise
September 22nd 04, 05:35 PM
E wrote:
> Gyno aint a problem if you do it right

Why, guys who complain about gynocomastia are just seeing the glass as
half-empty. . .Imagine the masturbation possibilities. . .My God, I'd
never make it out of the house. . .

Wrestling Juggalo
September 22nd 04, 08:09 PM
Of course it is, Alot of people now adays are taking steroids on very
bad cycles, with very dirty steroids. This has lead to an increase in
GYNO problems, because people arn't doing it right.

Will Brink
September 23rd 04, 12:09 AM
In article >,
(Wrestling Juggalo) wrote:

> Of course it is, Alot of people now adays are taking steroids on very
> bad cycles, with very dirty steroids. This has lead to an increase in
> GYNO problems, because people arn't doing it right.

"bad" steroids dont cause gyno, nor do "dirty" steroids. Supply is now
probably of higher quality then it has been in a decade due to
pharmacy's over seas and in US flooding the market. The war on drugs was
lost a LONG time ago...

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Robert Schuh
September 23rd 04, 02:57 AM
Wrestling Juggalo wrote:

> Of course it is, Alot of people now adays are taking steroids on very
> bad cycles, with very dirty steroids. This has lead to an increase in
> GYNO problems, because people arn't doing it right.

Tell me Skippy, what is a "dirty steroid?" Let's face facts, you know
NOTHING about anabolic steroids, so why are you commenting?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Brandon Berg
September 23rd 04, 05:49 AM
"Wrestling Juggalo" > wrote in message
om...
> Anabolic steroids/ Prohormones are great things, they spark muscle
> growth, and even make you look better.... But is it worth it?
> I went out and asked 50 people what they thought Anabolic Steroids did
> too teens.
>
> 50 people all said it stunts growth, 50 people said it shrinks your
> testicles, 50 people said it makes you muscular. The fact is, People
> don't ACTUALLY know what they do to teens.

All 50 people you asked gave the same answer?

--
Brandon Berg
Fix the obvious homonym substitution to reply.

Da Mayne
September 23rd 04, 06:00 AM
You are 15... wait for puberty to kick in before you start eating horse
testicles.

http://community-2.webtv.net/ewew9/CHANTOFAGGRESS/

.....enter at your own risk!

spodosaurus
September 23rd 04, 12:54 PM
Da Mayne wrote:
> You are 15... wait for puberty to kick in before you start eating horse
> testicles.
>
> http://community-2.webtv.net/ewew9/CHANTOFAGGRESS/
>
> ....enter at your own risk!

He's probably a federal agent trolling for suppliers while trying to put
out a "drugs are bad, mmmmkay" message at the same time.

rick++
September 23rd 04, 03:17 PM
I'd call it a "small" problem more accurately.
Once you start your bones and genitals stop growing. Some people are already
fully adult size at 15 and some are not.

Proton Soup
September 23rd 04, 04:12 PM
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:54:53 +0800, spodosaurus
> wrote:

>Da Mayne wrote:
>> You are 15... wait for puberty to kick in before you start eating horse
>> testicles.
>>
>> http://community-2.webtv.net/ewew9/CHANTOFAGGRESS/
>>
>> ....enter at your own risk!
>>

>He's probably a federal agent trolling for suppliers while trying to put
>out a "drugs are bad, mmmmkay" message at the same time.

The OP is posting from Canada, eh.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Wrestling Juggalo
September 23rd 04, 08:07 PM
All 50 people in my area that I asked gave the same answer for what it does to you.

Will Brink
September 23rd 04, 10:05 PM
In article >,
(Wrestling Juggalo) wrote:

> All 50 people in my area that I asked gave the same answer for what it does
> to you.

Then they are another 50 people who don't have a clue what they are
talking about. World is full of em son.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Robert Schuh
September 23rd 04, 10:42 PM
rick++ wrote:

> I'd call it a "small" problem more accurately.
> Once you start your bones and genitals stop growing. Some people are already
> fully adult size at 15 and some are not.

Why do people like you make such comments? While anabolic steroids can stop long
bone growth, they have ZERO effect on your penis. They can cause testicle
shrinkage over a long period of time, but I really suggest people like you not
comment on topics that you have ZERO knowledge of.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

malefice
September 24th 04, 08:27 PM
I prefer just lots of fast food joints. As they say food is the
biggest anabolic" . Just 3 huge meals a day and compound movements 2-3
days a week. My goal is 280 lbs, i'm now almost 230. I believe i can
achive it in 1 year.

Robert Schuh
September 28th 04, 06:15 AM
malefice wrote:

> I prefer just lots of fast food joints. As they say food is the
> biggest anabolic" . Just 3 huge meals a day and compound movements 2-3
> days a week. My goal is 280 lbs, i'm now almost 230. I believe i can
> achive it in 1 year.

So you will be 60% body fat instead of 40%?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche