PDA

View Full Version : Bench Press for Reps

John Hanson
September 22nd 04, 05:12 AM
I can't find that other thread but here is the real results from
Haggenmiller's beer meet:
http://thepress.org/2004%20Results/2004perham.htm

Paul did 35 reps and Tony did 38.

Here is a pic of Tony and Paul doing the two man deadlift:
http://northernlinks.com/yohan/TonyPaulDead.jpg

Tony is a 114 pounder and Paul is a 148 pounder.

A few of more pics including two of August Pamplona:
http://northernlinks.com/yohan/AugustShawnKathy.jpg
http://northernlinks.com/yohan/RichTomDead.jpg
http://northernlinks.com/yohan/RickShawnDead.jpg
http://northernlinks.com/yohan/BrianTomDead.jpg
http://northernlinks.com/yohan/AugustBackground.jpg

Jim
September 22nd 04, 05:22 AM
Thats some serious weight..good deal.

Jim

Steve Freides
September 22nd 04, 04:05 PM
"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>I can't find that other thread but here is the real results from
> Haggenmiller's beer meet:
> http://thepress.org/2004%20Results/2004perham.htm

You gotta like that one guy's weight class is recorded as "fat guy".

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

John Hanson
September 22nd 04, 09:19 PM
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:05:52 -0400, "Steve Freides"
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>"John Hanson" > wrote in message
>>I can't find that other thread but here is the real results from
>> Haggenmiller's beer meet:
>> http://thepress.org/2004%20Results/2004perham.htm
>
>You gotta like that one guy's weight class is recorded as "fat guy".

I'm sure Madvig did that himself. He runs that site. He also is
hanging onto the 275 class for dear life. Everyone got weighed in
with clothes on plus I don't believe anyone tried to cut weight so he
weighed in over the limit which put him in the superheavyweight class.