PDA

View Full Version : Growth - First Time Use

Mike
September 22nd 04, 09:30 PM
Just tried my first kit. The only thing I noticed was that I seemed to
sleep alot. Much more then normal. Also, always felt hot at night. Other
then that, nothing. Is this normal.

I used 2iu per day, at night prior to sleep, 5 on 2 off, five on, two off,
two on done...was my sequence. This is the first kit I have ever tried. I
weigh about 225 (not sure if that makes a difference but I figured I would
included it).

Anyone have any advice/experience here? Any would be great. Thanks in
advance.

Mike

Lyle McDonald
September 22nd 04, 09:32 PM
Mike wrote:
> Just tried my first kit. The only thing I noticed was that I seemed to
> sleep alot. Much more then normal. Also, always felt hot at night. Other
> then that, nothing. Is this normal.
>
> I used 2iu per day, at night prior to sleep, 5 on 2 off, five on, two off,
> two on done...was my sequence. This is the first kit I have ever tried. I
> weigh about 225 (not sure if that makes a difference but I figured I would
> included it).
>
> Anyone have any advice/experience here? Any would be great. Thanks in
> advance.

Spend your money on something useful like steroids.

Lyle

Mike
September 23rd 04, 11:54 PM
Actually, I am. I am combining with deca and sust.

Mike

"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> Mike wrote:
> > Just tried my first kit. The only thing I noticed was that I seemed to
> > sleep alot. Much more then normal. Also, always felt hot at night.
Other
> > then that, nothing. Is this normal.
> >
> > I used 2iu per day, at night prior to sleep, 5 on 2 off, five on, two
off,
> > two on done...was my sequence. This is the first kit I have ever tried.
> > weigh about 225 (not sure if that makes a difference but I figured I
would
> > included it).
> >
> > Anyone have any advice/experience here? Any would be great. Thanks in
> > advance.
>
> Spend your money on something useful like steroids.
>
> Lyle

Pat Styles
September 24th 04, 12:53 AM
"Mike" > wrote in message
> Actually, I am. I am combining with deca and sust.
>
> Mike

So let's see if I have this straight. You've just finished a cycle of GH and
steroids and now you're asking for advice on how to use them? Brilliant.
ps

> "Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
> > Mike wrote:
> > > Just tried my first kit. The only thing I noticed was that I seemed to
> > > sleep alot. Much more then normal. Also, always felt hot at night.
> Other
> > > then that, nothing. Is this normal.
> > >
> > > I used 2iu per day, at night prior to sleep, 5 on 2 off, five on, two
> off,
> > > two on done...was my sequence. This is the first kit I have ever tried.
> > > weigh about 225 (not sure if that makes a difference but I figured I
> would
> > > included it).
> > >
> > > Anyone have any advice/experience here? Any would be great. Thanks in
> > > advance.
> >
> > Spend your money on something useful like steroids.
> >
> > Lyle

MJL
September 24th 04, 01:09 AM
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:54:45 -0400, "Mike" > wrote:

>Actually, I am. I am combining with deca and sust.
>
>Mike
>

>"Lyle McDonald" > wrote in message
>> Mike wrote:
>> > Just tried my first kit. The only thing I noticed was that I seemed to
>> > sleep alot. Much more then normal. Also, always felt hot at night.
>Other
>> > then that, nothing. Is this normal.
>> >
>> > I used 2iu per day, at night prior to sleep, 5 on 2 off, five on, two
>off,
>> > two on done...was my sequence. This is the first kit I have ever tried.
>> > weigh about 225 (not sure if that makes a difference but I figured I
>would
>> > included it).
>> >
>> > Anyone have any advice/experience here? Any would be great. Thanks in
>> > advance.
>>
>> Spend your money on something useful like steroids.
>>
>> Lyle

Top posting is worse than abusing GH and steroids.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/