PDA

View Full Version : trying to find a site...


GS
September 22nd 04, 11:18 PM
A while ago someone posted a link to the site that guy built where he
tracked his daily progress and had it as an animated .mov type file
stretching over a year, as well as an interesting daily log / diary.

I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it anywhere, and since I
remember no details in particular about it googling isnt helping so far.

Anyone happen to know who/what I'm talking about and perhaps have the URL?

TIA

Helgi Briem
September 23rd 04, 11:12 AM
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:18:26 GMT, GS >
wrote:

>A while ago someone posted a link to the site that guy built where he
>tracked his daily progress and had it as an animated .mov type file
>stretching over a year, as well as an interesting daily log / diary.
>
>I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it anywhere, and since I
>remember no details in particular about it googling isnt helping so far.
>
>Anyone happen to know who/what I'm talking about and perhaps have the URL?

http://www.johnstonefitness.com/

Although I think he's crossed the line into anorexia.

--
Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

Never worry about anything that you see on the news.
To get on the news it must be sufficiently rare
that your chances of being involved are negligible!

GS
September 24th 04, 03:46 PM
Helgi Briem wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:18:26 GMT, GS >
> wrote:
>
>
>>A while ago someone posted a link to the site that guy built where he
>>tracked his daily progress and had it as an animated .mov type file
>>stretching over a year, as well as an interesting daily log / diary.
>>
>>I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it anywhere, and since I
>>remember no details in particular about it googling isnt helping so far.
>>
>>Anyone happen to know who/what I'm talking about and perhaps have the URL?
>
>
> http://www.johnstonefitness.com/
>
> Although I think he's crossed the line into anorexia.
>
> --
> Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is
>
> Never worry about anything that you see on the news.
> To get on the news it must be sufficiently rare
> that your chances of being involved are negligible!

thanks - only looked at it once, but I think I remember he said he had
sustained a rotator cuff injury and and I want to see how he did. Got to
admire the guy for his dedication in posting all this stuff in any case.

Helgi Briem
September 24th 04, 04:30 PM
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:46:56 GMT, GS >
wrote:


>> http://www.johnstonefitness.com/
>>
>> Although I think he's crossed the line into anorexia.
>
>thanks - only looked at it once, but I think I remember he said he had
>sustained a rotator cuff injury and and I want to see how he did. Got to
>admire the guy for his dedication in posting all this stuff in any case.

Yeah, but it's a fine line between dedication and obsession.

--
Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

Never worry about anything that you see on the news.
To get on the news it must be sufficiently rare
that your chances of being involved are negligible!

aj
September 24th 04, 08:32 PM
On 2004-09-24, Helgi Briem > wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:46:56 GMT, GS >
> wrote:
>
>
>>> http://www.johnstonefitness.com/
>>>
>>> Although I think he's crossed the line into anorexia.
>>
>>thanks - only looked at it once, but I think I remember he said he had
>>sustained a rotator cuff injury and and I want to see how he did. Got to
>>admire the guy for his dedication in posting all this stuff in any case.
>
> Yeah, but it's a fine line between dedication and obsession.

Its not that fine a line, nor is it terribly difficult to see that that
guy is way over it.

--
-aj
I'll mess with Texas.