PDA

View Full Version : Test Post

Kathy Marie
September 23rd 04, 12:58 AM
Just checking, because it seems my posts aren't getting through...

Kathy Marie
in Wisconsin....

Art S
September 23rd 04, 04:31 AM
"Kathy Marie" > wrote in message ...
> Just checking, because it seems my posts aren't getting through...
>
> Kathy Marie
> in Wisconsin....

Nope, this one didn't get through either.

(You know enough to expect this response, right?)

Art

Kathy Marie
September 24th 04, 02:51 AM
"Art S" wrote in message
> "Kathy Marie" wrote in message ...
> > Just checking, because it seems my posts aren't getting through...
<snip>
> Nope, this one didn't get through either.
> (You know enough to expect this response, right?)

Well actually, Art, I didn't think anyone would bother to take the time!

But I bet you say that to *all* the girls sending test posts...?

;-)

Kathy Marie
giggling in Wisconsin...

Art S
September 24th 04, 05:45 AM
"Kathy Marie" > wrote in message ...

> "Art S" wrote in message
> > "Kathy Marie" wrote in message ...
> > > Just checking, because it seems my posts aren't getting through...
> <snip>
> > Nope, this one didn't get through either.
> > (You know enough to expect this response, right?)
>
> Well actually, Art, I didn't think anyone would bother to take the time!
>
> But I bet you say that to *all* the girls sending test posts...?
>
> ;-)
>
> Kathy Marie
> giggling in Wisconsin...

Usually by the time I get home, other people have made all of
the "good" responses.

Art