PDA

View Full Version : Twinlabs Ripped Fuel and Ripped Fuel Extreme

Christian Stade-Schuldt
September 23rd 04, 07:25 AM
Hi Guys,

I spent my last vacation in the U.S. and brought a large amount of Twinlabs
Ripped Fuel and Ripped Fuel Extreme along to Germany.
Information about these products can be found on
http://www.twinlab.com and
http://www.twinlab.com/spn-prodline.cfm?SubCategory_ID=DEFI&Category_ID=SPN
If there are any interests in buying some of these feel free to contact me
via e-mail.
I can provide good prices, especially if taken bigger quantities.

regards

Chris

--
http://www.tafkas.org

Proton Soup
September 23rd 04, 04:34 PM
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:25:12 +0200, "Christian Stade-Schuldt"
> wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>I spent my last vacation in the U.S. and brought a large amount of Twinlabs
>Ripped Fuel and Ripped Fuel Extreme along to Germany.
>Information about these products can be found on
>http://www.twinlab.com and
>http://www.twinlab.com/spn-prodline.cfm?SubCategory_ID=DEF&Category_ID=SPN
>If there are any interests in buying some of these feel free to contact me
>via e-mail.
>I can provide good prices, especially if taken bigger quantities.
>
>regards
>
>Chris

Many here would like you to go **** yourself with a broken coke
bottle. For insertion tips, especially taking in bigger quantities,
just inquire right here in mfw.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Robert Schuh
September 24th 04, 04:14 AM
Proton Soup wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:25:12 +0200, "Christian Stade-Schuldt"
> > wrote:
>
> >Hi Guys,
> >
> >I spent my last vacation in the U.S. and brought a large amount of Twinlabs
> >Ripped Fuel and Ripped Fuel Extreme along to Germany.
> >Information about these products can be found on
> >http://www.twinlab.com and
> >http://www.twinlab.com/spn-prodline.cfm?SubCategory_ID=DEF&Category_ID=SPN
> >If there are any interests in buying some of these feel free to contact me
> >via e-mail.
> >I can provide good prices, especially if taken bigger quantities.
> >
> >regards
> >
> >Chris
>
> Many here would like you to go **** yourself with a broken coke
> bottle. For insertion tips, especially taking in bigger quantities,
> just inquire right here in mfw.
>
> -----------
> Proton Soup
>
> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Dear Mr. Proton,
The proper use of my old Coke Bottle reference was to tell him to go back to
****ing his mother in the ass with a Coke Bottle. It was quite effective as Bill
Phillips fired me as a writer for his rag after that comment! :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Proton Soup
September 24th 04, 04:28 AM
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:14:18 -0700, Robert Schuh >
wrote:

>Proton Soup wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:25:12 +0200, "Christian Stade-Schuldt"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Hi Guys,
>> >
>> >I spent my last vacation in the U.S. and brought a large amount of Twinlabs
>> >Ripped Fuel and Ripped Fuel Extreme along to Germany.
>> >Information about these products can be found on
>> >http://www.twinlab.com and
>> >http://www.twinlab.com/spn-prodline.cfm?SubCategory_ID=DEF&Category_ID=SPN
>> >If there are any interests in buying some of these feel free to contact me
>> >via e-mail.
>> >I can provide good prices, especially if taken bigger quantities.
>> >
>> >regards
>> >
>> >Chris
>>
>> Many here would like you to go **** yourself with a broken coke
>> bottle. For insertion tips, especially taking in bigger quantities,
>> just inquire right here in mfw.
>>
>> -----------
>> Proton Soup
>>
>> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
>
>Dear Mr. Proton,
>The proper use of my old Coke Bottle reference was to tell him to go back to
>****ing his mother in the ass with a Coke Bottle. It was quite effective as Bill
>Phillips fired me as a writer for his rag after that comment! :-)

LOL! Well see? You never should have brought the guy's mother into
the situation. That was just uncalled for. :)

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

John M. Williams
September 24th 04, 04:41 AM
Proton Soup > wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:14:18 -0700, Robert Schuh >
>wrote:
>
>>Proton Soup wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:25:12 +0200, "Christian Stade-Schuldt"

>>> Many here would like you to go **** yourself with a broken coke
>>> bottle. For insertion tips, especially taking in bigger quantities,
>>> just inquire right here in mfw.
>>>
>>> -----------
>>> Proton Soup
>>>
>>> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
>>
>>Dear Mr. Proton,
>>The proper use of my old Coke Bottle reference was to tell him to go back to
>>****ing his mother in the ass with a Coke Bottle. It was quite effective as Bill
>>Phillips fired me as a writer for his rag after that comment! :-)
>
>LOL! Well see? You never should have brought the guy's mother into
>the situation. That was just uncalled for. :)

But I don't think it was Buttplug's mom that Rob was referring to.
However, I seem to recall that it was a joke about Buttplug's mom that
got Pat Arnold fired.