PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 Cory Everson (Ms. Olympia) VHS Workout Video Cassette

J.R. Sinclair
September 23rd 04, 05:39 AM
1992 Cory Everson (Ms. Olympia) VHS Workout Video Cassette

I have for sale the 1992 VHS Cory Everson (work-out video) "Step 'N Time".
The video features workouts by the 6-time Ms. Olympia Champion, for
beginners and intermediates. The video complete with original box is in
MINT condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Robert Schuh
September 23rd 04, 10:45 PM

**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Kathy Marie
September 24th 04, 03:07 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
<snip>
**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!

Robert, *how* did you make that come out in chartreuse print??

Enquiring Kathy's Want to Know!

Kathy Marie
in Wisconsin...

Proton Soup
September 24th 04, 04:09 AM
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:07:34 -0500, "Kathy Marie"
> wrote:

>"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
><snip>
>**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!
>
>Robert, *how* did you make that come out in chartreuse print??
>
>Enquiring Kathy's Want to Know!
>
>Kathy Marie
>in Wisconsin...

He's posting a copy in html and your newsreader is choosing to view it
as formatted html. You might can see it if there's a 'View Raw
Message' option somewhere in your newsreader. It looks like this, but
without the periods:

<.b><.font color="#33FF33"><.font size=+4>**** YOU AND YOUR
SPAM!!<./font><./font><./b>

But it's better to keep things in plaintext on Usenet. Posting html
is a bit like top posting.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Robert Schuh
September 24th 04, 06:21 AM

It is not a problem when used to **** with Spammers, but then again, what
does an anonymous **** like you really know??

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

brand
October 1st 04, 03:16 PM
"J.R. Sinclair" > wrote in message
> 1992 Cory Everson (Ms. Olympia) VHS Workout Video Cassette
>
> I have for sale the 1992 VHS Cory Everson (work-out video) "Step 'N Time".
> The video features workouts by the 6-time Ms. Olympia Champion, for
> beginners and intermediates. The video complete with original box is in
> MINT condition.
> Price $25. US plus postage
>
> Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
> costs to your destination. Thank you

Hate to tell you, I can buy it at Half.com, E-bay, trade for it in a video
swap, or buy it used from workout video sales for WAYYYY less.
Like abouy $5.
So idiot boy go away.