PDA

View Full Version : FA: CINDY CRAWFORD FITNESS POSTER - SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - MINT!!!

Ebay Dude
September 23rd 04, 09:20 PM
FA: CINDY CRAWFORD FITNESS POSTER - SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - MINT!!!

Hey All,

In case anyone's interested, I'm selling my mint condition,
**EXCEPTIONALLY RARE** Cindy Crawford fitness poster

entitled "Survival of the Fittest II".

You can check it out at...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28009&item=3750010529&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

Chris

Jim
September 24th 04, 12:18 AM
Cindy is about as fit as my pasta eating,art student,goth ex girlfriend.
This is fit dude!

http://monicabrantgallery.homestead.com/files/045.jpg

Robert Schuh
September 24th 04, 06:18 AM