PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1985 "SUPERCUT" (Bodybuilding) Nutrition 1st Edition Book

J.R. Sinclair
September 24th 04, 05:59 AM
1985 "SUPERCUT" (Bodybuilding) Nutrition 1st Edition Book

I have for sale the 1st Edition "SUPERCUT" Nutrition For The Ulimate
Physique" (Bodybuilding) trade edition Book by Bill Reynolds and Joyce L.
Vedral, Ph.D. (1985). The book contains 275 pages of including black and
white photographs of Bodybuilder's: Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Samir Bannout,
Rachel McLish, Andreas Cahling, Debrah Diana, Candy Csencstis, Robby
Robinson,Joyce Vedral, Dawn Marie Gnaegi.
Back Cover Excerpt:
"SUPERCUT" Nutrition For The Ulimate Physique presents the most successful
diet programs and nutrition strategies for achieving maximum muscularity
and superior definition as evidenced by the world's greatest bodybuilders.
The best weight-loss and weight-gain diets are described, as well as how
they fit into a cycle-training program for year-round benefits (before and
after the contest). SUPERCUTS is highlighted with nutrition secrets and
tips from the greats of bodybuilding - Rachel McLish, Arnold
Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Dr. Franco Columbu, Larua Combes, Candy
Csencstis, Samir Bannout, and a host of others."
Also included are the bodybuilders favorite recipes (over 200 recipes
included), Week long meal plans food supplements, including protein,
vitamins, minerals, and trace elements, is thoroughly discussed in this book.
The 1985 "SUPERCUT" (Bodybuilding) Nutrition 1st Edition Book is in MINT
condition.
Price $12. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Robert Schuh
September 27th 04, 09:11 PM

QUIT ****ING SPAMMING IN USENET ASSHOLE. DO YOU WANT YOUR ISP TO PULL YOUR
ACCOUNT? ****

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

brand
October 1st 04, 03:21 PM
"J.R. Sinclair" > wrote in message
> 1985 "SUPERCUT" (Bodybuilding) Nutrition 1st Edition Book
>
> I have for sale the 1st Edition "SUPERCUT" Nutrition For The Ulimate
> Physique" (Bodybuilding) trade edition Book by Bill Reynolds and Joyce L.
> Vedral, Ph.D. (1985). The book contains 275 pages of including black and
> white photographs of Bodybuilder's: Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Samir Bannout,
> Rachel McLish, Andreas Cahling, Debrah Diana, Candy Csencstis, Robby
> Robinson,Joyce Vedral, Dawn Marie Gnaegi.
> Back Cover Excerpt:
> "SUPERCUT" Nutrition For The Ulimate Physique presents the most successful
> diet programs and nutrition strategies for achieving maximum muscularity
> and superior definition as evidenced by the world's greatest bodybuilders.
> The best weight-loss and weight-gain diets are described, as well as how
> they fit into a cycle-training program for year-round benefits (before and
> after the contest). SUPERCUTS is highlighted with nutrition secrets and
> tips from the greats of bodybuilding - Rachel McLish, Arnold
> Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Dr. Franco Columbu, Larua Combes, Candy
> Csencstis, Samir Bannout, and a host of others."
> Also included are the bodybuilders favorite recipes (over 200 recipes
> included), Week long meal plans food supplements, including protein,
> vitamins, minerals, and trace elements, is thoroughly discussed in this
book.
> The 1985 "SUPERCUT" (Bodybuilding) Nutrition 1st Edition Book is in MINT
> condition.
> Price $12. US plus postage
>
> Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
> costs to your destination. Thank you

Again idiot boy, I can buy it for WAAAAYYYY less on E-bay.
Go away you moron, and quit spamming.