PDA

View Full Version : daily foodplan

ziggy-wiggy
September 24th 04, 12:22 PM
I'm intereted to know what food you consume during an average day and at
what time?

Here's mine.

07.00am - bowl of porridge oats made with water.
07.05am - cup of strong black coffee & 2 sugars.
07.15am - toasted bagel (cineman & sultana) + butter.
07.30am - vitamin tablets.
09.00am - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
09.30am - banana.
10.00am - half roast chicken or large meat sandwich.
12.30am - other half of roast chicken or tin of tuna & pasta & salad.
02.00pm - approx 10 almonds, approx 20 sultanas.
03.00pm - approx 10 almonds.
05.45pm - Meal based around Meat and potatoes or pasta.
06.15pm - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
08.00pm - baked potatoe or sandwich or small pizza.
10.00pm - banana + dessert spoon of peanut butter.

In addition to the above I drink 2ltrs of filtered water throught the day.

cheerz

Ingland
September 24th 04, 02:46 PM
how much do you spend on food per week ? what is your shopping budget and
how much do you weigh !! ?

Geezer From The Freezer
September 24th 04, 04:13 PM
ziggy-wiggy wrote:

> I'm intereted to know what food you consume during an average day and at
> what time?
>
> Here's mine.
>
> 07.00am - bowl of porridge oats made with water.
> 07.05am - cup of strong black coffee & 2 sugars.
> 07.15am - toasted bagel (cineman & sultana) + butter.
> 07.30am - vitamin tablets.
> 09.00am - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
> 09.30am - banana.
> 10.00am - half roast chicken or large meat sandwich.
> 12.30am - other half of roast chicken or tin of tuna & pasta & salad.
> 02.00pm - approx 10 almonds, approx 20 sultanas.
> 03.00pm - approx 10 almonds.
> 05.45pm - Meal based around Meat and potatoes or pasta.
> 06.15pm - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
> 08.00pm - baked potatoe or sandwich or small pizza.
> 10.00pm - banana + dessert spoon of peanut butter.
>
> In addition to the above I drink 2ltrs of filtered water throught the day.
>
> cheerz

looks good - how heavy are you? I'd probably add more water throughout
the day though. You must spend a lot of time in the toilet :D

ziggy-wiggy
September 24th 04, 04:17 PM
"Ingland" > wrote in message
> how much do you spend on food per week ? what is your shopping budget and
> how much do you weigh !! ?

Not counting the protein shakes, probably approx 35/week on food. I don't
really have a shopping budget.
Currently weigh around 200 pounds but am trying to gain some extra.

mickjohnson
September 25th 04, 08:29 AM
"ziggy-wiggy" > wrote in message
> I'm intereted to know what food you consume during an average day and at
> what time?
>
> Here's mine.
>
> 07.00am - bowl of porridge oats made with water.
> 07.05am - cup of strong black coffee & 2 sugars.
> 07.15am - toasted bagel (cineman & sultana) + butter.
> 07.30am - vitamin tablets.
> 09.00am - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
> 09.30am - banana.
> 10.00am - half roast chicken or large meat sandwich.
> 12.30am - other half of roast chicken or tin of tuna & pasta & salad.
> 02.00pm - approx 10 almonds, approx 20 sultanas.
> 03.00pm - approx 10 almonds.
> 05.45pm - Meal based around Meat and potatoes or pasta.
> 06.15pm - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
> 08.00pm - baked potatoe or sandwich or small pizza.
> 10.00pm - banana + dessert spoon of peanut butter.
>
> In addition to the above I drink 2ltrs of filtered water throught the day.
>
> cheerz

Yeah sorry to sound like a Minah Bird,but "more water".Better still
Cranberrie juice mixed with water.Up to and around the gallon a day mark.But
I wish I had your diet bro,sure beats, Hollands Pies :-)

m.

David
September 25th 04, 11:09 AM
"ziggy-wiggy" > wrote in message
> I'm intereted to know what food you consume during an average day and at
> what time?
>
> Here's mine.
>
> 07.00am - bowl of porridge oats made with water.
> 07.05am - cup of strong black coffee & 2 sugars.
> 07.15am - toasted bagel (cineman & sultana) + butter.
> 07.30am - vitamin tablets.
> 09.00am - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
> 09.30am - banana.
> 10.00am - half roast chicken or large meat sandwich.
> 12.30am - other half of roast chicken or tin of tuna & pasta & salad.
> 02.00pm - approx 10 almonds, approx 20 sultanas.
> 03.00pm - approx 10 almonds.
> 05.45pm - Meal based around Meat and potatoes or pasta.
> 06.15pm - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
> 08.00pm - baked potatoe or sandwich or small pizza.
> 10.00pm - banana + dessert spoon of peanut butter.
>
> In addition to the above I drink 2ltrs of filtered water throught the day.
>
> cheerz

So much fibre! How are you gonna handle all that fibre? (you are not getting
anywhere near enough from the bowl of oats and the few nuts)

ziggy-wiggy
September 25th 04, 02:32 PM
> > In addition to the above I drink 2ltrs of filtered water throught the
day.

> > cheerz
> >
> Yeah sorry to sound like a Minah Bird,but "more water".Better still
> Cranberrie juice mixed with water.Up to and around the gallon a day
mark.But
> I wish I had your diet bro,sure beats, Hollands Pies :-)

A gallon /day? Blimey! I'd be wetting the bed. But seeing as though it
seems to be the general concensus, I'll up my water consumpion. Will have
to get a bigger bottle.

Today I managed to treat myself to two sirloin steaks for 10am instead of
the chicken.

ziggy-wiggy
September 25th 04, 02:33 PM
> So much fibre! How are you gonna handle all that fibre? (you are not
getting
> anywhere near enough from the bowl of oats and the few nuts)

I use wholemeal bread, if that counts for anything.

David
September 25th 04, 02:54 PM
"ziggy-wiggy" > wrote in message
> > So much fibre! How are you gonna handle all that fibre? (you are not
> getting
> > anywhere near enough from the bowl of oats and the few nuts)
>
> I use wholemeal bread, if that counts for anything.

you would get around 2gms fibre out of a slice of bread. 20 nuts maybe 4
gms - maybe another 3-4 gms from the rest of your diet - you should have
around 3 times that i.e. around 30 gms per day - you could stick some
psyllium hulls in your shake or have some fibrous vegetables

JD
October 2nd 04, 01:57 AM
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:13:04 +0100, Geezer From The Freezer wrote:

> ziggy-wiggy wrote:
>>
>> I'm intereted to know what food you consume during an average day and at
>> what time?
>>
>> Here's mine.
>>
>> 07.00am - bowl of porridge oats made with water.
>> 07.05am - cup of strong black coffee & 2 sugars.
>> 07.15am - toasted bagel (cineman & sultana) + butter.
>> 07.30am - vitamin tablets.
>> 09.00am - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
>> 09.30am - banana.
>> 10.00am - half roast chicken or large meat sandwich.
>> 12.30am - other half of roast chicken or tin of tuna & pasta & salad.
>> 02.00pm - approx 10 almonds, approx 20 sultanas.
>> 03.00pm - approx 10 almonds.
>> 05.45pm - Meal based around Meat and potatoes or pasta.
>> 06.15pm - 500ml protein shake (75g protein).
>> 08.00pm - baked potatoe or sandwich or small pizza.
>> 10.00pm - banana + dessert spoon of peanut butter.
>>
>> In addition to the above I drink 2ltrs of filtered water throught the day.
>>
>> cheerz
>
> looks good -

Which bit of the anal ****tarded way of eating looks good?
Or perhaps the whole obsessive compulsive way of it all appeals to you?