PDA

View Full Version : OT Humor - Natural Test

Lee Michaels
September 25th 04, 02:08 AM
A big Texan cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of
drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he
noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the
next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?" The waiter replied,
"Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's testicles from
the bull fight this morning, a delicacy!" The cowboy, though momentarily
daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on vacation down here! Bring me an
order!" The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one
serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If
you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save
you this delicacy"!

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and then that
evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.
After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called
to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much
smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
bull wins."

Proton Soup
September 25th 04, 02:15 AM
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
>bull wins."

That was just tasteless.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

David
September 25th 04, 02:28 AM
"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> > wrote:
>
> >The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
> >bull wins."
>
> That was just tasteless.

some balls to tell a joke like that!

Mick R.
September 25th 04, 03:56 AM
"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> > wrote:
>
> >The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
> >bull wins."
>
> That was just tasteless.

Not true.

Tastes like pork actually.

> -----------
> Proton Soup
>
> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Kevin J. Coolidge
September 25th 04, 04:07 AM
theat's Bull

"Mick R." > wrote in message
.. .

> "Proton Soup" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
>> >bull wins."
>>
>> That was just tasteless.
>>
> Not true.
>
> Tastes like pork actually.
>
>> -----------
>> Proton Soup
>>
>> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Mick R.
September 25th 04, 07:45 AM
"Kevin J. Coolidge" > wrote in message
> theat's Bull

Nah, that tastes like beef oddly enough.

> "Mick R." > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "Proton Soup" > wrote in message
> >> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"

> >> That was just tasteless.
> >>
> > Not true.
> >
> > Tastes like pork actually.
> >
> >> -----------
> >> Proton Soup
> >>
> >> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Dave H
September 25th 04, 05:32 PM
"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> > wrote:
>
> >The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
> >bull wins."
>
> That was just tasteless.

Don't be so teste.

dave h

AleX
September 25th 04, 06:48 PM
Lee Michaels > wrote:

> The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
> bull wins."

Just wonder why it takes so long for those jokes to reach
your cave. I heared that one about 25 years ago.

Or is it from some Enciclopedia of Prehistoric Humor?

---
Signature has been removed to save disk space.

Pete
September 26th 04, 10:59 PM
AleX wrote:
> Lee Michaels > wrote:
>
>> The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes
>> the bull wins."
>
> Just wonder why it takes so long for those jokes to reach
> your cave. I heared that one about 25 years ago.
>
> Or is it from some Enciclopedia of Prehistoric Humor?

Aren't you ****ing special. It's still funny.

---

elzinator
September 27th 04, 02:01 AM
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, Lee Michaels wrote:

>A big Texan cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of
>drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he
>noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the
>next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.
>
>He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?" The waiter replied,
>"Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's testicles from
>the bull fight this morning, a delicacy!" The cowboy, though momentarily
>daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on vacation down here! Bring me an
>order!" The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one
>serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If
>you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save
>you this delicacy"!
>
>The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and then that
>evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.
>After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called
>to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much
>smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"
>
>The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
>bull wins."

I ate some calf testicles (deep fried) earlier this month. They
weren't bad, but not overly delicious.

I didn't notice a 'roid rage afterwards....

Beelzibub

"Modern man must rediscover a deeper source of his own spiritual life. To do this,he is obligated
to struggle with evil, to confront his own shadow, to integrate the devil."
- Carl Jung

Seth Breidbart
September 28th 04, 12:13 AM
In article >,
Mick R. > wrote:
>"Proton Soup" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:08:02 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the
>> >bull wins."
>>
>> That was just tasteless.
>>
>Not true.
>
>Tastes like pork actually.

And you know that how?

Seth
--
"There is no such thing as an essential carbohydrate" -- Will Brink
Except sushi rice, seaweed, and wasabi.