PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

MJL
September 25th 04, 05:07 PM
Damn, this is one enthralling movie.

Carrey is really showing his range with this one. I highly recommend
it.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

spodosaurus
September 25th 04, 06:13 PM
MJL wrote:
> Damn, this is one enthralling movie.
>
> Carrey is really showing his range with this one. I highly recommend
> it.
>

> --
> http://www.texansfortruth.org/

It's a really nice film. Enthralling is a good way to describe it. I
recently saw Donnie Darko (Director's Cut) and thought it was amazing,
if you're in the mood to try another excellent film.

Brian Link
September 27th 04, 09:09 PM
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:07:44 GMT, MJL > wrote:

>Damn, this is one enthralling movie.
>
>Carrey is really showing his range with this one. I highly recommend
>it.

Caught him in The Majestic just a little bit ago.. this was the first
serious role I'd seen him in and was also floored.

It's amazing how comics can make a switch to drama so effectively. It
doesn't usually work the other way around.

BLink

Jim
September 28th 04, 12:25 AM
"Brian Link" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:07:44 GMT, MJL > wrote:
>
> >Damn, this is one enthralling movie.
> >
> >Carrey is really showing his range with this one. I highly recommend
> >it.
>
> Caught him in The Majestic just a little bit ago.. this was the first
> serious role I'd seen him in and was also floored.
>
> It's amazing how comics can make a switch to drama so effectively. It
> doesn't usually work the other way around.
>
> BLink

He is quite a talent. Defenitely wanna see Eternal Sunshine. I thought Ace
Ventura was hilarious. Funny thing..Roger Ebert gave it(Ace) a bad review
when it came out but admitted later he made a mistake after he watched it
again.

Jim

Jim