PDA

View Full Version : JELLY BELLY

gerry
September 27th 04, 09:58 AM
Hi there i have a thiroid problem and people laugh at me because i am
big boned. They call me smelly gerry with the jelly belly. Can any one
help me help my self i want that six pack i have the eye of the tiger.
grrrr!

jr
September 27th 04, 07:58 PM
(gerry) wrote in message >...
> Hi there i have a thiroid problem and people laugh at me because i am
> big boned. They call me smelly gerry with the jelly belly. Can any one
> help me help my self i want that six pack i have the eye of the tiger.
> grrrr!

unlucky tubby

Robert Schuh
September 28th 04, 06:21 AM
gerry wrote:

> Hi there i have a thiroid problem and people laugh at me because i am
> big boned. They call me smelly gerry with the jelly belly. Can any one
> help me help my self i want that six pack i have the eye of the tiger.
> grrrr!

Swallow a gun.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Pietro Aretino
September 30th 04, 05:55 AM
"gerry" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi there i have a thiroid problem and people laugh at me because i am
> big boned. They call me smelly gerry with the jelly belly. Can any one
> help me help my self i want that six pack i have the eye of the tiger.
> grrrr!

Cardio, cardio cardio...

Weights, weights weight...

Diet, diet diet...