PDA

View Full Version : World's strongest boy documentary

John Dunlop
September 27th 04, 10:44 AM
For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
mentioned on MFW before. His website is

http://www.richardsandrak.com/

--
Jock

Lordy
September 27th 04, 02:33 PM
John Dunlop > wrote in
T:

> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>
> http://www.richardsandrak.com/

Apparently the documentary is disturbing. Will soon find out..

I'll record it and if no one else puts up a torrent by weekend I'll see
what I can do! Looks like he'll have to compete with that German toddler
one day :)

Lordy

Some quotes from c5

Documentary following eleven-year-old Richard Sandrak, who since the age
of six has been described as the strongest human being in the world,
pound for pound. With a personal entourage including an agent, a personal
trainer and an acting coach, his dreams of becoming a Hollywood action
hero look to be within reach. But how could a child have possibly
developed such a physique and what sacrifices did he make to do so?
(Subtitles, Stereo)

From Times Online

Twelve-year-old Richard Sandrak, the son of Ukrainian parents, is a pint-
sized, muscle-bound version of Arnold Schwarzenegger who has worked out
since the age of three. His father made him train for seven hours at a
stretch, feeding him on “powdered supplement”, until Dad was sent to
prison for three years for breaking his wife’s wrist and nose. Richard
grew up with no toys or friends, but hey — no pain, no gain. Now
Richard’s minders are hoping that “Little Hercules” will make it big in
the movies so everyone can get filthy rich.

Proton Soup
September 27th 04, 03:49 PM
On 27 Sep 2004 13:33:20 GMT, Lordy > wrote:

>From Times Online
>

>Twelve-year-old Richard Sandrak, the son of Ukrainian parents, is a pint-
>sized, muscle-bound version of Arnold Schwarzenegger who has worked out
>since the age of three. His father made him train for seven hours at a
>stretch, feeding him on “powdered supplement”, until Dad was sent to
>prison for three years for breaking his wife’s wrist and nose. Richard
>grew up with no toys or friends, but hey — no pain, no gain. Now
>Richard’s minders are hoping that “Little Hercules” will make it big in
>the movies so everyone can get filthy rich.

Yeah, it sounds a lot like those moms who spend months coaching their
baby girls to sing and dance and smile pretty before whoring them up
and pushing them out on stage for a beauty pageant.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

jr
September 27th 04, 07:57 PM
John Dunlop > wrote in message >...
> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>
> http://www.richardsandrak.com/

eughhhh...what a sick freak

Lordy
September 27th 04, 09:31 PM
(jr) wrote in
om:

> John Dunlop > wrote in message
>> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
>> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
>> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
>> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>>
>> http://www.richardsandrak.com/
>
> eughhhh...what a sick freak

That should be aimed at his parents!

He seems a sweet enough kid despite his upbringing!

As for the routine from LA's top fitness dude he does Squats in the Smith
whilst looking at the floor.
Partial leg extensions with over 400 lbs. Almost every exercise has bad
form. Its looks like a horrible accident waiting to happen...

--
Lordy

Rob Andrews
September 27th 04, 09:31 PM
> eughhhh...what a sick freak

This is ridiculous. These 'parents' should be arrested. What are the
consequences of maintaining such low body fat for neural development and so
on? Not to mention the psychological costs of his lifestyle and the long
term effects of being pumped full of steroids from this kind of age.

Poor kid.

Rob.

Lordy
September 27th 04, 09:43 PM
"Rob Andrews" > wrote in news:cj9tbg$9lv$1
@news.ox.ac.uk:

> Not to mention the psychological costs of his lifestyle and the long
> term effects of being pumped full of steroids from this kind of age.

Apparently hes passed all steriod tests. Hes currently put on a few pounds
just having fun for once in his life!

--
Lordy

billydee
September 27th 04, 10:56 PM
Proton Soup > wrote in message >...
> On 27 Sep 2004 13:33:20 GMT, Lordy > wrote:
>
> >From Times Online
> >

> >Twelve-year-old Richard Sandrak, the son of Ukrainian parents, is a pint-
> >sized, muscle-bound version of Arnold Schwarzenegger who has worked out
> >since the age of three. His father made him train for seven hours at a
> >stretch, feeding him on ?powdered supplement?, until Dad was sent to
> >prison for three years for breaking his wife?s wrist and nose. Richard
> >grew up with no toys or friends, but hey ? no pain, no gain. Now
> >Richard?s minders are hoping that ?Little Hercules? will make it big in
> >the movies so everyone can get filthy rich.
>
> Yeah, it sounds a lot like those moms who spend months coaching their
> baby girls to sing and dance and smile pretty before whoring them up
> and pushing them out on stage for a beauty pageant.
>
> -----------
> Proton Soup
>
> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

and then he will eventually rebel--to a nightmare spiral of drugs, sex
and booze only to eventually hit rock bottom and become a born-again
christian.

John Dunlop
September 27th 04, 11:09 PM
Lordy wrote:

> Hes currently put on a few pounds just having fun for once in his life!

He was reported to have at one time less than 1 % body fat.
A few deep fried mars bars can't hurt.

--
Jock

John Dunlop
September 27th 04, 11:09 PM
Rob Andrews wrote:

> This is ridiculous. These 'parents' should be arrested.

The father, portrayed as quite the martinet, is currently
doing time. And, if I didn't mishear the narrator, his name
is Pavel.

Arguably the most disturbing scene was the mother helping
her daughter to stretch. The camera crew got more
attention.

--
Jock

MJL
September 28th 04, 01:43 AM
On 27 Sep 2004 14:56:00 -0700, (billydee)
wrote:

>Proton Soup > wrote in message >...
>> On 27 Sep 2004 13:33:20 GMT, Lordy > wrote:
>>
>> >From Times Online
>> >

>> >Twelve-year-old Richard Sandrak, the son of Ukrainian parents, is a pint-
>> >sized, muscle-bound version of Arnold Schwarzenegger who has worked out
>> >since the age of three. His father made him train for seven hours at a
>> >stretch, feeding him on ?powdered supplement?, until Dad was sent to
>> >prison for three years for breaking his wife?s wrist and nose. Richard
>> >grew up with no toys or friends, but hey ? no pain, no gain. Now
>> >Richard?s minders are hoping that ?Little Hercules? will make it big in
>> >the movies so everyone can get filthy rich.
>>
>> Yeah, it sounds a lot like those moms who spend months coaching their
>> baby girls to sing and dance and smile pretty before whoring them up
>> and pushing them out on stage for a beauty pageant.
>>
>> -----------
>> Proton Soup
>>
>> "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
>
>and then he will eventually rebel--to a nightmare spiral of drugs, sex
>and booze only to eventually hit rock bottom and become a born-again
>christian.

Or Governor of California.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

Robert Schuh
September 28th 04, 06:27 AM
John Dunlop wrote:

> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>
> http://www.richardsandrak.com/
>
> --
> Jock

If he is 12, there is something VERY wrong with him. HE looks about 8 at
the oldest.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Lordy
September 28th 04, 10:27 AM
Robert Schuh > wrote in news:4158F649.62991B15
@robschuh.com:

> If he is 12, there is something VERY wrong with him. HE looks about 8 at
> the oldest.

He just has a bit of a "baby face" IMO

--
Lordy

billydee
September 28th 04, 05:48 PM
John Dunlop > wrote in message >...
> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>
> http://www.richardsandrak.com/

How big is that freaking jpeg that comprises his main index page? I
gave up after 30 seconds of waiting for it to load.

Proton Soup
September 28th 04, 06:33 PM
On 28 Sep 2004 09:48:44 -0700, (billydee)
wrote:

>John Dunlop > wrote in message >...
>> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
>> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
>> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
>> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>>
>> http://www.richardsandrak.com/
>
>How big is that freaking jpeg that comprises his main index page? I
>gave up after 30 seconds of waiting for it to load.

I think the site is just slow. Maybe they're running a web server
from a home PC with a 56K modem?

Anyhow, what I remember seeing was a white face on a tanned body, that
appeared to be oiled up as well. Freaky ****.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Michael McNeil
September 28th 04, 06:36 PM
not just the index page but the whole site.

Anything with a picture crawls

wrote:

>John Dunlop > wrote in message >...
>> For us Rightpondians, Channel 5 is running a documentary
>> tonight at nine following Richard Sandrak when he was
>> eleven. The now twelve year old Little Hercules has been
>> mentioned on MFW before. His website is
>>
>> http://www.richardsandrak.com/
>
>How big is that freaking jpeg that comprises his main index page? I
>gave up after 30 seconds of waiting for it to load.

Don
September 28th 04, 06:51 PM
In article >,
says...

:

>> If he is 12, there is something VERY wrong with him. HE looks about 8 at
>> the oldest.
>
>He just has a bit of a "baby face" IMO
>
>--
>Lordy

His head looks way to big for a 12 year old.

Robert Schuh
September 29th 04, 07:44 AM
Lordy wrote:

> Robert Schuh > wrote in news:4158F649.62991B15
> @robschuh.com:
>
> > If he is 12, there is something VERY wrong with him. HE looks about 8 at
> > the oldest.
>
> He just has a bit of a "baby face" IMO
>
> --
> Lordy

No,
His body is not that muscular for a 12 year old. All he has is abs. I had much
more muscle at age 12 than this kid does. People are impressed by abs, but I
don't see anything else. He also looks to be FAR from puberty and that is odd
for 12.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

David
September 29th 04, 09:52 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> Lordy wrote:
>
> > Robert Schuh > wrote in news:4158F649.62991B15
> > @robschuh.com:
> >
> > > If he is 12, there is something VERY wrong with him. HE looks about 8
at
> > > the oldest.
> >
> > He just has a bit of a "baby face" IMO
> >
> > --
> > Lordy
>
> No,
> His body is not that muscular for a 12 year old. All he has is abs. I had
much
> more muscle at age 12 than this kid does. People are impressed by abs, but
> don't see anything else. He also looks to be FAR from puberty and that is
odd
> for 12.
>

> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche

mebbe the 3% body fat explains the great abs

Info Super Hwy Road Kill
September 30th 04, 11:27 PM
"billydee" > wrote in message
om...
> Proton Soup > wrote in message
> > On 27 Sep 2004 13:33:20 GMT, Lordy > wrote:
> >
> > >From Times Online
> > >

> > >Twelve-year-old Richard Sandrak, the son of Ukrainian parents, is a
pint-
> > >sized, muscle-bound version of Arnold Schwarzenegger who has worked out
> > >since the age of three. His father made him train for seven hours at a
> > >stretch, feeding him on ?powdered supplement?, until Dad was sent to
> > >prison for three years for breaking his wife?s wrist and nose. Richard
> > >grew up with no toys or friends, but hey ? no pain, no gain. Now
> > >Richard?s minders are hoping that ?Little Hercules? will make it big in
> > >the movies so everyone can get filthy rich.
> >
> > Yeah, it sounds a lot like those moms who spend months coaching their
> > baby girls to sing and dance and smile pretty before whoring them up
> > and pushing them out on stage for a beauty pageant.
> >
> > -----------
> > Proton Soup
> >
> > "Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."
>
> and then he will eventually rebel--to a nightmare spiral of drugs, sex
> and booze only to eventually hit rock bottom and become a born-again
> christian.

.. . . and then President of the United States

larry
October 4th 04, 02:46 PM

> Apparently the documentary is disturbing. Will soon find out..
>
> I'll record it and if no one else puts up a torrent by weekend I'll see
> what I can do! Looks like he'll have to compete with that German toddler
> one day :)
>
> Lordy

Did you by chance put up a torrent for this? I would like to see it.

Lordy
October 7th 04, 01:32 AM
"larry" > wrote in news:ivc8d.939$kC2.298
@fe2.columbus.rr.com:

>> Apparently the documentary is disturbing. Will soon find out..
>>
>> I'll record it and if no one else puts up a torrent by weekend I'll see
>> what I can do! Looks like he'll have to compete with that German toddler
>> one day :)
>>
>> Lordy
>>

> Did you by chance put up a torrent for this? I would like to see it.

I've still got it on DVD. I have to work out how to do good quality Xvids
now :) Maybe default TMPGenc settings will be OK without having to get all
technical?

If there is plenty of demand here for an avi I'll get my skates on...

Ah just looked on Suprnova and there is a VCD there with 11 seeds.
(It seems to have escaped from uknova)

Better than nothing :)

--
Lordy

larry
October 7th 04, 05:41 AM
>> Did you by chance put up a torrent for this? I would like to see it.
>
> I've still got it on DVD. I have to work out how to do good quality Xvids
> now :) Maybe default TMPGenc settings will be OK without having to get all
> technical?
>
> If there is plenty of demand here for an avi I'll get my skates on...
>
> Ah just looked on Suprnova and there is a VCD there with 11 seeds.
> (It seems to have escaped from uknova)
>
> Better than nothing :)
>
> --
> Lordy

Hey thanks for the info. I hadn't even thought of that being on Supernova am
getting it now, is going real slow but its going.
I didn't think that TMPGEnc would convert to Xvid. I usually prefer regular
Divx to Xvid (less problems for me at least). TMPGEnc is great to make
(S)vcds but I've had problems with it and decoding from Xvid, I always have
to do the sound seperatly. I use Virtual Dub to convert it and the default
Divx settings seem to work great although I always change the sound format.

rick++
October 7th 04, 04:10 PM
Is he one of the myostatin-deficient mutants as described in
of Scientific American a few issues back? This natural substance
inhibits muscle growth. But its amount varies among people.

Lordy
October 8th 04, 12:40 AM
"larry" > wrote in
:

>I didn't think that TMPGEnc would convert to Xvid.

If I select AVI output, later on you can change codex to XVid.

> I've had problems with it and decoding from Xvid, I always have
> to do the sound seperatly

Yes. I has this. I think I fixed it by
1. Getting the latest beta os ffdshow (Not the latest official which has
jumpy playback)

Then, IIRC, GPSot told me the sound codec I needed which was ac3filter (I
think). It was late! Since then, no problems.

> TMPGEnc is great to make
> (S)vcds but I've had problems with it and decoding from Xvid, I always
> have to do the sound seperatly. I use Virtual Dub to convert it and
> the default Divx settings seem to work great although I always change
> the sound format.

I've had no problems with TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress from Xvid to DVD without any
additional s/w. In fact the results have been far better than I expected.
I'm hoping going the other way (MPEG2->Xvid) will be as easy.

--
Lordy

Lordy
October 8th 04, 12:41 AM
(rick++) wrote in news:f7422d8e.0410070710.2e136de0
@posting.google.com:

> Is he one of the myostatin-deficient mutants as described in
> of Scientific American a few issues back? This natural substance
> inhibits muscle growth. But its amount varies among people.

Nope. He was just a fairly normal (probably stronger than average) kid that
was abused (by all indications)

--
Lordy

David Cohen
October 8th 04, 12:43 AM
"Lordy" > wrote
> "larry" > wrote
>>I didn't think that TMPGEnc would convert to Xvid.
>
> If I select AVI output, later on you can change codex to XVid.
>
>> I've had problems with it and decoding from Xvid, I always have
>> to do the sound seperatly
>
> Yes. I has this. I think I fixed it by
> 1. Getting the latest beta os ffdshow (Not the latest official which has
> jumpy playback)
>
> Then, IIRC, GPSot told me the sound codec I needed which was ac3filter (I
> think). It was late! Since then, no problems.
>
>> TMPGEnc is great to make
>> (S)vcds but I've had problems with it and decoding from Xvid, I always
>> have to do the sound seperatly. I use Virtual Dub to convert it and
>> the default Divx settings seem to work great although I always change
>> the sound format.
>>
> I've had no problems with TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress from Xvid to DVD without any
> additional s/w. In fact the results have been far better than I expected.
> I'm hoping going the other way (MPEG2->Xvid) will be as easy.

You two are speaking English, right? I need to get out more. I seem to be
missing something.

David

larry
October 8th 04, 08:38 AM

> If I select AVI output, later on you can change codex to XVid.

Wow you learn something new everyday I had never seen that option before...

> I've had no problems with TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress from Xvid to DVD without any
> additional s/w. In fact the results have been far better than I expected.
> I'm hoping going the other way (MPEG2->Xvid) will be as easy.

Perhaps thats my problem I am still using 2.5 I have not done to much
encoding lately. But it seems to work great with everything but Xvid.
I just tried to convert a VCD to Xvid using VirtualDub and it worked great
not sure if I would have the same result with a DVD. In my experience
VirtualDub is far and awy the best tool to convert to an AVI format.
Although you may need to get the VirtualDub with MPEG2 support