PDA

View Full Version : trimspa?

jameshale
September 28th 04, 04:49 PM
do all of those new weight loss pills really work. they say that they
eliminate the hunger curve. i just want to know if anyone's tried it,
and if so, is it worth the money it costs?

billydee
September 28th 04, 11:25 PM
(jameshale) wrote in message >...
> do all of those new weight loss pills really work. they say that they
> eliminate the hunger curve. i just want to know if anyone's tried it,
> and if so, is it worth the money it costs?

they work great. better yet...send your money to me and i will make
sure you don't eat.

Jim
September 29th 04, 11:31 PM
"jameshale" > wrote in message
om...
> do all of those new weight loss pills really work. they say that they
> eliminate the hunger curve. i just want to know if anyone's tried it,
> and if so, is it worth the money it costs?

They do work,so does ephedrine which is cheaper.
Walmart has a product very similar to trimspa called Mega-T. It is 1/4 the
price of trimspa. Basically green tea and those other ingredients in
trimspa.
I use it because its cheap..has a nice dose of EGCG and caffeine. I figure
green tea is good for you anyway. I take one in the morning and one around 4
after work before I workout. Any later and I'm up till 2 am.

Jim

Paul Anderson
September 30th 04, 01:38 AM
(billydee) wrote in message >...
> (jameshale) wrote in message >...
> > do all of those new weight loss pills really work. they say that they
> > eliminate the hunger curve. i just want to know if anyone's tried it,
> > and if so, is it worth the money it costs?
>
> they work great. better yet...send your money to me and i will make
> sure you don't eat.

I for one am sick and tired of all of the "eat a pill and loose weight
crap". why cant people just get off there behind and go work out or do
something like physical activity to loose weight in a natural way

Dally
September 30th 04, 01:18 PM
Paul Anderson wrote:

> I for one am sick and tired of all of the "eat a pill and loose weight
> crap". why cant people just get off there behind and go work out or do
> something like physical activity to loose weight in a natural way

Because it turns out it also matters how much you eat, and changing
eating habits is a difficult proposition. It's easy to change your
activity level - get a sedentary job with a long commute and see just
how quickly your activity level changes - but it's not easy to ratchet
down eating at the same time. You're used to a portion size - perhaps
because it worked all the years you were playing sports in high school.
Resizing portions, eating less food... it's tricky.

Appetite suppressants are useful tools.

Dally

Will Brink
October 2nd 04, 02:35 PM
In article >,
(Paul Anderson) wrote:

> (billydee) wrote in message
> > (jameshale) wrote in message
> > > do all of those new weight loss pills really work. they say that they
> > > eliminate the hunger curve. i just want to know if anyone's tried it,
> > > and if so, is it worth the money it costs?
> >
> > they work great. better yet...send your money to me and i will make
> > sure you don't eat.
>

> I for one am sick and tired of all of the "eat a pill and loose weight
> crap". why cant people just get off there behind and go work out or do
> something like physical activity to loose weight in a natural way

Because people are lazy, people want magic pills, they can help
(depending on formulation) and there is no such thing as "natural."

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
October 4th 04, 10:49 PM
In article >,
aj > wrote:

> On 2004-10-02, Will Brink > wrote:
> > In article >,
> > (Paul Anderson) wrote:

> >> I for one am sick and tired of all of the "eat a pill and loose weight
> >> crap". why cant people just get off there behind and go work out or do
> >> something like physical activity to loose weight in a natural way
> >
> > Because people are lazy, people want magic pills, they can help
> > (depending on formulation) and there is no such thing as "natural."
>
> There is, in that it encompasess everything and anything.

I suppose that is one way to look at it!

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/