PDA

View Full Version : Pectoral Rip (info)

Johnny
September 28th 04, 08:40 PM
I have been powerlifting since I was 15. My totals have been
competitive. I am now 50 and suffered a complete tear of the ligament
/ tendon and pectoral muscle. I elected to have surgery. It was 100%
successful & anyone wanting to know more about repairs for MAJOR
tendons please contact me. I studied a bit and have a heck of a lot of
references I would be more than happy to help. It works. The pain was
sort of like being bayoneted and kicked off the bayonet but I'm still
smiling and back in the game.

contact and use "PEC TEAR" in the title or the
spam eater will get 'ya.

JayB
September 28th 04, 08:49 PM
"Johnny" > wrote in message
> I have been powerlifting since I was 15. My totals have been
> competitive. I am now 50 and suffered a complete tear of the ligament
> / tendon and pectoral muscle. I elected to have surgery. It was 100%
> successful & anyone wanting to know more about repairs for MAJOR
> tendons please contact me. I studied a bit and have a heck of a lot of
> references I would be more than happy to help. It works. The pain was
> sort of like being bayoneted and kicked off the bayonet but I'm still
> smiling and back in the game.

Why don't you post your references here?

--
JayB

Johnny
September 29th 04, 03:40 PM
I have quite a few. I suppose I could start at:
http://www.medline.com
Start your search on "Pectoral Tear, Austrialia"...they do some great
work in reconstructive surgery and the US docs use a lot of their
procedures. My guy used their stuff from hand surgery research for the
ligimental insertion point attachment. (I am a US resident)
Did you ever have something like that happen to you? It's a mean
*******, so I can only say that time is the most important factor
here. After two weeks of a tendon tear you pretty much limit your
chances of direct surgery being successful. But there are other things
you can do. With an upper body tear, the options are more than with a
leg! I let it go for a week and paid the price in pain and slow
recoup.
Posting most of my stuff would be waste of bandwidth as it's big text
files ect, but I have a few other links. Let me know.