PDA

View Full Version : Protein

Green Apple Health
September 28th 04, 11:58 PM
"Nutritional Myths that Just Won't Die: Protein!"

By Will Brink

When it comes to the topic of sports nutrition there are many myths and
fallacies that float around like some specter in the shadows. They pop up
when you least expect them and throw a monkey wrench into the best laid
plans of the hard training athlete trying to make some headway. Of all the
myths that surface from time to time, the protein myth seems to be the
deepest rooted and pervasive. It just won't go away. The problem is, exactly
who, or which group, is perpetuating the "myth" can't be easily identified.
You see, the conservative nutritional/medical community thinks it is the
bodybuilders who perpetuate the myth that athletes need more protein and we
of the bodybuilding community think it is them (the mainstream nutritional
community) that is perpetuating the myth that athletes don't need additional
protein! Who is right?

To read the full article on the myths of protein, go to:

http://www.greenapplehealth.com/nutrition/nutrition_myths_protein.htm

Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and enter to win cars, computers or cash!

Plus receive the following:

How To Sculpt A Leaner + Healthier Body in Just 12 Weeks

Tasty Fat Loss and Muscle Gaining Recipes

101 Free Fitness Tips

FREE Weight Loss + Fitness Course + Audio Lesson...

"Healthy Low Carb Recipes"

Go to: http://www.greenapplehealth.com/subscribe.htm

Will Brink
September 30th 04, 02:10 PM
In article <[email protected]>,
"Green Apple Health" > wrote:

> "Nutritional Myths that Just Won't Die: Protein!"
>
> By Will Brink

Ouch, my own news group spammed with my own article! The irony!!!

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Dally
September 30th 04, 02:46 PM
Will Brink wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Green Apple Health" > wrote:
>

>>"Nutritional Myths that Just Won't Die: Protein!"
>>
>>By Will Brink
>>

> Ouch, my own news group spammed with my own article! The irony!!!

At least you were warned. :-)

Dally