PDA

View Full Version : buying home gym equipment

Green Apple Health
September 29th 04, 01:02 AM
BUYING EQUIPMENT FOR A HOME GYM

With chaotic work schedules and expensive gym memberships, working out at
home can be a great value and convenience. Many people would like to set up
home gyms, but the equipment choices, price differences, and space
considerations can boggle the mind. ACE, The American Council on Exercise,
recommends these five steps for making intelligent equipment buying
decisions.

Read the full article here:

http://www.greenapplehealth.com/exercise/home_gym_equipment.htm

Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and enter to win cars, computers or cash!

Plus receive the following:

How To Sculpt A Leaner + Healthier Body in Just 12 Weeks

Tasty Fat Loss and Muscle Gaining Recipes

101 Free Fitness Tips

FREE Weight Loss + Fitness Course + Audio Lesson...

"Healthy Low Carb Recipes"

Go to: http://www.greenapplehealth.com/subscribe.htm

Lee Michaels
September 29th 04, 01:26 AM
"Green Apple Health" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> BUYING EQUIPMENT FOR A HOME GYM
>

> With chaotic work schedules and expensive gym memberships, working out at
> home can be a great value and convenience. Many people would like to set
up
> home gyms, but the equipment choices, price differences, and space
> considerations can boggle the mind. ACE, The American Council on Exercise,
> recommends these five steps for making intelligent equipment buying
> decisions.
>
> Read the full article here:
>
> http://www.greenapplehealth.com/exercise/home_gym_equipment.htm

You got anything better than politically correct fluff??

Johnny
September 29th 04, 03:46 PM
Best deal in town foks: If you live in a state that pulled the weights
from a state prison they may GIVE them to you if you cart them off!
FREE! I got 2 tons of iron and oly bars that way!
Call your state dept. of corrections and simply ask!
Another FREE weight (pun intended) method is to contact a LARGE
military surplus dealer (not a small store) I bought a new Nautalus
machine for $100.....no bull****! But again you must cart it off.

Anyone else know ways to get free gym equipment? let's share info!
**** PAYING FOR IT!

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:02:42 GMT, "Green Apple Health"
> wrote:

>BUYING EQUIPMENT FOR A HOME GYM
>

>With chaotic work schedules and expensive gym memberships, working out at
>home can be a great value and convenience. Many people would like to set up
>home gyms, but the equipment choices, price differences, and space
>considerations can boggle the mind. ACE, The American Council on Exercise,
>recommends these five steps for making intelligent equipment buying
>decisions.
>
>Read the full article here:

Kevin J. Coolidge
September 29th 04, 04:08 PM
another way is to see if a local gym is doing a refit. If they are adding
new equipment, they usually have to get rid of some new because of lack of
room, and of course check the local paper. Many people get excercise
equipment and don't use it, or if you move any distance, it's usually not
very economical to transport 100's of pounds of plates.

"Johnny" > wrote in message
> Best deal in town foks: If you live in a state that pulled the weights
> from a state prison they may GIVE them to you if you cart them off!
> FREE! I got 2 tons of iron and oly bars that way!
> Call your state dept. of corrections and simply ask!
> Another FREE weight (pun intended) method is to contact a LARGE
> military surplus dealer (not a small store) I bought a new Nautalus
> machine for $100.....no bull****! But again you must cart it off.
>
> Anyone else know ways to get free gym equipment? let's share info!
> **** PAYING FOR IT!
>

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:02:42 GMT, "Green Apple Health"
> > wrote:
>
>>BUYING EQUIPMENT FOR A HOME GYM
>>

>>With chaotic work schedules and expensive gym memberships, working out at
>>home can be a great value and convenience. Many people would like to set
>>up
>>home gyms, but the equipment choices, price differences, and space
>>considerations can boggle the mind. ACE, The American Council on Exercise,
>>recommends these five steps for making intelligent equipment buying
>>decisions.
>>
>>Read the full article here:

Johnny
September 29th 04, 07:34 PM
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:08:58 GMT, "Kevin J. Coolidge" >
wrote:

>another way is to see if a local gym is doing a refit. If they are adding
>new equipment, they usually have to get rid of some new because of lack of
>room, and of course check the local paper. Many people get excercise
>equipment and don't use it, or if you move any distance, it's usually not
>very economical to transport 100's of pounds of plates.

Excellect! .....sometimes "going out of business" gyms need cash fast
as well!

Sh0t
September 30th 04, 12:25 AM
Johnny wrote:

> Best deal in town foks: If you live in a state that pulled the weights
> from a state prison they may GIVE them to you if you cart them off!
> FREE! I got 2 tons of iron and oly bars that way!
> Call your state dept. of corrections and simply ask!
> Another FREE weight (pun intended) method is to contact a LARGE
> military surplus dealer (not a small store) I bought a new Nautalus
> machine for $100.....no bull****! But again you must cart it off.
>
> Anyone else know ways to get free gym equipment? let's share info!
> **** PAYING FOR IT!
>

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:02:42 GMT, "Green Apple Health"
> > wrote:
>

>>BUYING EQUIPMENT FOR A HOME GYM
>>

>>With chaotic work schedules and expensive gym memberships, working out at
>>home can be a great value and convenience. Many people would like to set up
>>home gyms, but the equipment choices, price differences, and space
>>considerations can boggle the mind. ACE, The American Council on Exercise,
>>recommends these five steps for making intelligent equipment buying
>>decisions.
>>
>>Read the full article here:

Damn bro that's awesome, great idea.