PDA

View Full Version : Re: Study: Overweight students sapping school finances

Daedalus
September 29th 04, 02:55 PM
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:18:03 GMT, "Robin King"
>, wrote:

>"The Original Fat Elvis!" > wrote in message
>| So are you claiming fat people eat well and get lots of exercise?
>
> Black-and-white thinking again, folks.
>
> I am claiming that fat people have a wide range of behaviors
>regarding eating and exercise, as do thin people and muscular people.

No they don't, Robin. Find me a muscular person who spends their whole
life sitting on their ass and overeating.

Find me a fat person who works out two hours a day and doesn't
overeat.

Jennifer Portnick's claims about her own life are not proof FYI.

You are an idiot. Bottom line.

> I am saying that we should treat behavior and not looks.

Behavior and looks are related. It's proven time and time again. You
just can't see it because you are a brainwashed moron.

> I am saying that you should appear on one of those vanity
>postage stamps.

Irrelevant non-sequitir noted.

Jade

Donovan Rebbechi
September 29th 04, 07:35 PM
On 2004-09-29, Daedalus > wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:18:03 GMT, "Robin King"
>, wrote:
>
>>"The Original Fat Elvis!" > wrote in message
>>| So are you claiming fat people eat well and get lots of exercise?
>>
>> Black-and-white thinking again, folks.
>>
>> I am claiming that fat people have a wide range of behaviors
>>regarding eating and exercise, as do thin people and muscular people.
>
> No they don't, Robin. Find me a muscular person who spends their whole
> life sitting on their ass and overeating.

Dear troll, we (mfw) really don't give a ****.

We're not interested in harrassing whiny fat people.
We're not interested in listening to whiny fat people.

We are interested in offering advice and support to anyone who
wants to get fit and is willing to do the work. Everyone else,
including the trolls should stick to ssfa.

followups set to misc.fitness.weights

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

Paul Anderson
September 30th 04, 01:32 AM
Donovan Rebbechi > wrote in message >...
> On 2004-09-29, Daedalus > wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:18:03 GMT, "Robin King"
> >, wrote:

> >> Black-and-white thinking again, folks.
> >>
> >> I am claiming that fat people have a wide range of behaviors
> >>regarding eating and exercise, as do thin people and muscular people.
> >
> > No they don't, Robin. Find me a muscular person who spends their whole
> > life sitting on their ass and overeating.
>
> Dear troll, we (mfw) really don't give a ****.
>
> We're not interested in harrassing whiny fat people.
> We're not interested in listening to whiny fat people.
>
> We are interested in offering advice and support to anyone who
> wants to get fit and is willing to do the work. Everyone else,
> including the trolls should stick to ssfa.
>
> followups set to misc.fitness.weights
>
> Cheers,

Insted of talking about what overweight people do and dont do maybee
you should encourege them to get off there butts and get physicaly
active because that is probly the real problem.

Larry Hodges
September 30th 04, 01:44 AM
Paul Anderson wrote:
> Donovan Rebbechi > wrote in message
>> On 2004-09-29, Daedalus > wrote:
>>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:18:03 GMT, "Robin King"

>>> No they don't, Robin. Find me a muscular person who spends their
>>> whole life sitting on their ass and overeating.
>>
>> Dear troll, we (mfw) really don't give a ****.
>>
>> We're not interested in harrassing whiny fat people.
>> We're not interested in listening to whiny fat people.
>>
>> We are interested in offering advice and support to anyone who
>> wants to get fit and is willing to do the work. Everyone else,
>> including the trolls should stick to ssfa.
>>
>> followups set to misc.fitness.weights
>>
>> Cheers,
>

> Insted of talking about what overweight people do and dont do maybee
> you should encourege them to get off there butts and get physicaly
> active because that is probly the real problem.

And encourage them to actually spell check their posts before sending?

The entire idea of "fat acceptance" tells us that these people are not into
changing. If they want to change, then come on over and we'll be glad to
help. But they're not looking to lose weight. So let them keep their
porker asses on their ng.
--
-Larry

Lady Veteran
September 30th 04, 02:12 PM

On 29 Sep 2004 17:32:56 -0700, (Paul Anderson) wrote:

>Donovan Rebbechi > wrote in message
>> On 2004-09-29, Daedalus > wrote:

>> > No they don't, Robin. Find me a muscular person who spends their
>> > whole life sitting on their ass and overeating.
>>
>> Dear troll, we (mfw) really don't give a ****.
>>
>> We're not interested in harrassing whiny fat people.
>> We're not interested in listening to whiny fat people.
>>
>> We are interested in offering advice and support to anyone who
>> wants to get fit and is willing to do the work. Everyone else,
>> including the trolls should stick to ssfa.
>>
>> followups set to misc.fitness.weights
>>
>> Cheers,
>

>Insted of talking about what overweight people do and dont do maybee
>you should encourege them to get off there butts and get physicaly
>active because that is probly the real problem.

So like, what do we do about idiots who perpetuate stereotypes and
propaganda? Boil them for idiot stew?

LV

Lady Veteran
- -----------------------------------
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank..."
- -Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil
- ------------------------------------------------
People who hide behind anonymous remailers and
ridicule fat people are cowardly idiots with no
motive but malice.
For every person with a spark of genius, there
are a hundred more with ignition trouble.
- -Unknown
- -------------------------------

Wayne S. Hill
September 30th 04, 03:01 PM
Lady Veteran wrote:

> On 29 Sep 2004 17:32:56 -0700, (Paul
> Anderson) wrote:
>
>>Insted of talking about what overweight people do and dont
>>do maybee you should encourege them to get off there butts
>>and get physicaly active because that is probly the real
>>problem.
>
> So like, what do we do about idiots who perpetuate
> stereotypes and propaganda? Boil them for idiot stew?

It's always about the food, isn't it?

-Wayne

Larry Hodges
September 30th 04, 04:53 PM
Lady Veteran wrote:

> On 29 Sep 2004 17:32:56 -0700, (Paul Anderson) wrote:
>
>> Donovan Rebbechi > wrote in message

>>> Dear troll, we (mfw) really don't give a ****.
>>>
>>> We're not interested in harrassing whiny fat people.
>>> We're not interested in listening to whiny fat people.
>>>
>>> We are interested in offering advice and support to anyone who
>>> wants to get fit and is willing to do the work. Everyone else,
>>> including the trolls should stick to ssfa.
>>>
>>> followups set to misc.fitness.weights
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>

>> Insted of talking about what overweight people do and dont do maybee
>> you should encourege them to get off there butts and get physicaly
>> active because that is probly the real problem.
>
> So like, what do we do about idiots who perpetuate stereotypes and
> propaganda? Boil them for idiot stew?
>
> LV
>

> Lady Veteran

LV, my favorite porker momma! Nice to see you. Well, from a distance
anyway. I'd offer to do lunch, but I don't graze at the All-U-Can-Eat
Buffet. So...do you think you could talk to the other cows and get them to
not post over here? Yeah...that'd be nice. Thanks again.
--
-Larry

Lady Veteran
September 30th 04, 07:58 PM

bencon
September 30th 04, 10:39 PM
(Paul Anderson) wrote in message >...
> Donovan Rebbechi > wrote in message >...
> > On 2004-09-29, Daedalus > wrote:

> > > No they don't, Robin. Find me a muscular person who spends their whole
> > > life sitting on their ass and overeating.
> >
> > Dear troll, we (mfw) really don't give a ****.
> >
> > We're not interested in harrassing whiny fat people.
> > We're not interested in listening to whiny fat people.
> >
> > We are interested in offering advice and support to anyone who
> > wants to get fit and is willing to do the work. Everyone else,
> > including the trolls should stick to ssfa.
> >
> > followups set to misc.fitness.weights
> >
> > Cheers,
>

> Insted of talking about what overweight people do and dont do maybee
> you should encourege them to get off there butts and get physicaly
> active because that is probly the real problem.

Without being so mean, I think this is the main issue with a lot of
the people around the world. We all need to focus more on exercise,
and less on food. Lack of exercise is the main problem that we have.