PDA

View Full Version : Ping: Will Brink

Dally
September 29th 04, 06:39 PM
You spamming alt.support.diet now? If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)

Dally

Robert Schuh
September 29th 04, 08:03 PM
Dally wrote:

> You spamming alt.support.diet now? If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
> to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
>
> Dally

I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you wake the
**** up.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Will Brink
September 29th 04, 08:15 PM
In article >, Dally >
wrote:

> You spamming alt.support.diet now?

You smoking crack now?

> If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
> to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)

What on earth are you blabbering about?

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Dally
September 29th 04, 08:28 PM
Will Brink wrote:

> In article >, Dally >
> wrote:
>

>>You spamming alt.support.diet now?
>
> You smoking crack now?

Not now, no. (I'm not sure where that "now" came from... probably
residual ****ed-at-you from the time two years ago that you
cross-posting a sensitive post to MFW so people could laugh at me. I
tend to remember those moments... but I don't actively hold it against
you anymore.)

>>If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
>>to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
>

> What on earth are you blabbering about?

Someone spamming alt.support.diet where the link goes to a site of an
article authored by you advertising your e-books.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
http://tinyurl.com/43qwb

You might be able to see how I could interpret that as you spamming.

HOWEVER, I thought it might not be, you being an upstanding MFWer and
all, so thought it was worth mentioning it to you rather than just
assuming. If I were you I'd want to follow up and see who's sullying
your name. Not to mention making a buck off of your writing. Or just
cribbing your name. (I skimmed the article - I've seen you do better.)

Dally, just FULL of back-handed compliments today

Dally
September 29th 04, 08:30 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> Dally wrote:
>

>>You spamming alt.support.diet now? If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
>>to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
>>
>>Dally
>

> I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you wake the
> **** up.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no

I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.

Dally, who never dreams of spam

Larry Hodges
September 29th 04, 08:35 PM

Gay as ****...I see you've met Rob!
--
-Larry

Will Brink
September 29th 04, 09:22 PM
In article >, Dally >
wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> > Dally wrote:
> >

> >>You spamming alt.support.diet now? If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
> >>to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
> >>
> >>Dally
> >

> > I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you wake the
> > **** up.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%
> 24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
>
> I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
> mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.

Rob and I have been lovers for years, so you need to shut up...must be
an affiliate who sells my ebooks. I will email my guys and see what to
do.

> Dally, who never dreams of spam

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
September 29th 04, 09:26 PM
In article >, Dally >
wrote:

> Will Brink wrote:
>
> > In article >, Dally >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>You spamming alt.support.diet now?
> >
> > You smoking crack now?
>
> Not now, no. (I'm not sure where that "now" came from... probably
> residual ****ed-at-you from the time two years ago that you
> cross-posting a sensitive post to MFW so people could laugh at me.

Being a rarely do that, you must have said something really stupid! You
sure I cross posted it or responded to a cross post? Was I a meany head?

> tend to remember those moments... but I don't actively hold it against
> you anymore.)

My bad.

> >>If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
> >>to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
> >

> > What on earth are you blabbering about?
>
> Someone spamming alt.support.diet where the link goes to a site of an
> article authored by you advertising your e-books.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%
> 24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
> http://tinyurl.com/43qwb
>
> You might be able to see how I could interpret that as you spamming.

Not really no.

> HOWEVER, I thought it might not be, you being an upstanding MFWer and
> all, so thought it was worth mentioning it to you rather than just
> assuming. If I were you I'd want to follow up and see who's sullying
> your name. Not to mention making a buck off of your writing. Or just
> cribbing your name. (I skimmed the article - I've seen you do better.)

I think that's a good article personally, unless they altered it or
something.

> Dally, just FULL of back-handed compliments today

And you wonder why I made fun of you as you claim?!

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

John Hanson
September 29th 04, 09:56 PM
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:22:38 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>In article >, Dally >
>wrote:
>
>> Robert Schuh wrote:

>> > I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you wake the
>> > **** up.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%
>> 24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
>>
>> I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
>> mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.
>
>Rob and I have been lovers for years, so you need to shut up...must be
>an affiliate who sells my ebooks. I will email my guys and see what to
>do.

Ever thought about getting into kettlebells?

Robert Schuh
September 29th 04, 10:34 PM
Dally wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> > Dally wrote:
> >

> >>You spamming alt.support.diet now? If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
> >>to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
> >>
> >>Dally
> >

> > I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you wake the
> > **** up.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
>
> I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
> mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.
>
> Dally, who never dreams of spam

So besides being ignorant, you are also a homophobe? What a wonderful combo.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Dally
September 30th 04, 12:37 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> Dally wrote:
>
>> Robert Schuh wrote:

>> > I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you
>> wake the
>> > **** up.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
>> <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no>
>>

>> I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
>> mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.
>>
>> Dally, who never dreams of spam
>>

> So besides being ignorant, you are also a homophobe? What a wonderful
> combo.

O for 2, Schuh.

Why are you so hot on defending Brink? He can answer for himself.
Besides, I wasn't even really attacking him, since he wasn't the one
spamming my group. It's more like a courtesy to let him know someone is
spamming in his name. I assure you I don't attempt to reason with
spammers in general.

Dally

Dally
September 30th 04, 12:48 AM
Will Brink wrote:
> Dally > wrote:
>>Will Brink wrote:

>>>You smoking crack now?
>>
>>Not now, no. (I'm not sure where that "now" came from... probably
>>residual ****ed-at-you from the time two years ago that you
>>cross-posting a sensitive post to MFW so people could laugh at me.
>
> Being a rarely do that, you must have said something really stupid! You
> sure I cross posted it or responded to a cross post? Was I a meany head?

I was friggin hilarious. But it doesn't mean I liked being laughed at.
And yes, you saw the post in a support group and posted it in MFW to
point out what a laughable fat **** I was. I was in a vulnerable place
in my fat loss two years ago. So, yes, I thought you were a meany head.
I called you on it and you apologized back then and I'm over it. It
just crept into my sentence as a "now", like you transgress all the time
since you were bad once two years ago.

> And you wonder why I made fun of you as you claim?!

No, not really. Doesn't mean I have to always like it, though. But I'm
used to it, since I'm a clown here. It mostly suits me, I don't get to
play bimbo often enough.

But I'm comfortable hanging out with other people who think writing odes
to deadlifting or caber tossing or ass-to-grass squatting are reasonable
goals. And I'm not a fat **** anymore (except by bodybuilder's standards.)

Dally, down 74 pounds and running her second race on Saturday

Ellis
September 30th 04, 01:15 PM
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:15:53 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >, Dally >
>wrote:
>
>> You spamming alt.support.diet now?
>
>You smoking crack now?

That's almost exactly what I asked her when she told me to quit
top-posting. I'd love it if she could google an instance of me
top-posting in the last 5 years or so.

I think she's a bit nuts. I like her a lot better now she's
kill-filed.

Ellis

Pat Styles
September 30th 04, 03:56 PM
"Ellis" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:15:53 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >, Dally >
> >wrote:
> >
> >> You spamming alt.support.diet now?
> >
> >You smoking crack now?
>
> That's almost exactly what I asked her when she told me to quit
> top-posting. I'd love it if she could google an instance of me
> top-posting in the last 5 years or so.
>
> I think she's a bit nuts. I like her a lot better now she's
> kill-filed.
>
> Ellis

Heh, yeah.
ps

Robert Schuh
September 30th 04, 11:14 PM
Dally wrote:

> Robert Schuh wrote:
>
> > Dally wrote:

> >> wake the
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
> >> <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no>
> >>

> >> I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
> >> mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.
> >>
> >> Dally, who never dreams of spam
> >>

> > So besides being ignorant, you are also a homophobe? What a wonderful
> > combo.
>
> O for 2, Schuh.
>
> Why are you so hot on defending Brink? He can answer for himself.
> Besides, I wasn't even really attacking him, since he wasn't the one
> spamming my group. It's more like a courtesy to let him know someone is
> spamming in his name. I assure you I don't attempt to reason with
> spammers in general.
>
> Dally

Listen sweet cheeks, you have to right to even have a discourse with me in this newsgroup. #1, you accused
Will of spamming and then you made some sophomoric homophobic comment. This newsgroup has gone from a place
where it was once frequented by some of THE best minds in the industry to now having maybe 3 people who know
their stuff. The other 99% are complete ****ing morons. I really don't know why I even bother anymore. The
ratio of horse**** OT crap is about 1000:1 to on topic discussions.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Dally
October 1st 04, 12:05 AM
Robert Schuh wrote:

> Listen sweet cheeks, you have to right no even have a discourse with me
> in this newsgroup. #1, you accused Will of spamming

Keep up, it wasn't WILL spamming, but it was someone spamming Will's
stuff. Will noticed it, too. My concern here is that will might want
to see whose sullying his name, not to mention using his work without
paying him for it.

> and then you made some sophomoric homophobic comment.

Saying you were acting gay as **** counts as sophomoric homophobic?
Look, I don't blame you for not following my posts, but I'm one of the
staunchest supporters of gay marriage and have an excellent relationship
with the (extensive) gay population of my community. In fact, much of
my business comes from referrals from the gay community because I'm on
the "friendly" list. I'm not a poser, I actually AM gay friendly.

That should not be interpretted to mean I'm friends with all people who
happen to be gay. As far as I can tell you're an asshole without regard
to your sexuality.

> This newsgroup has gone from a place
> where it was once frequented by some of THE best minds in the industry
> to now having maybe 3 people who know their stuff.

Okay, first I google here back to 1995 under another name. I know what
you mean, but I think it's still frequented by them. Furthermore, I
remember you even if you don't know who I am. Usenet is like that.

> The other 99% are
> complete ****ing morons. I really don't know why I even bother anymore.

My expertise is in a specific arena, namely going through a significant
transformation from fat to fit. You do the bodybuilding ****, I do the
bodySAVING ****. We both have roles. You compete in bodybuilding, I'm
looking to compete in weightlifting and on Saturday I'm running my
second race. I'm not just a pretty face, I work at my athleticism.
Every day. I hang out here because I like being around people who like
iron. I'm not a Bush fan and that puts me on some people's **** lists,
but you don't know what the **** you're talking about when you call me
(or most of the other posters) complete ****ing morons.

> The ratio of horse**** OT crap is about 1000:1 to on topic discussions.

Well, THAT part is true.

By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures up
if anyone read this far and cares.)

Dally

John Hanson
October 1st 04, 12:42 AM
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:05:25 -0400, Dally > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>Robert Schuh wrote:
>
>> Listen sweet cheeks, you have to right no even have a discourse with me
>> in this newsgroup. #1, you accused Will of spamming
>
>Keep up, it wasn't WILL spamming, but it was someone spamming Will's
>stuff. Will noticed it, too. My concern here is that will might want
>to see whose sullying his name, not to mention using his work without
>paying him for it.
>
>> and then you made some sophomoric homophobic comment.
>
>Saying you were acting gay as **** counts as sophomoric homophobic?
>Look, I don't blame you for not following my posts, but I'm one of the
>staunchest supporters of gay marriage and have an excellent relationship
>with the (extensive) gay population of my community. In fact, much of
>my business comes from referrals from the gay community because I'm on
>the "friendly" list. I'm not a poser, I actually AM gay friendly.
>
>That should not be interpretted to mean I'm friends with all people who
>happen to be gay. As far as I can tell you're an asshole without regard
>to your sexuality.
>
>> This newsgroup has gone from a place
>> where it was once frequented by some of THE best minds in the industry
>> to now having maybe 3 people who know their stuff.
>
>Okay, first I google here back to 1995 under another name. I know what
>you mean, but I think it's still frequented by them. Furthermore, I
>remember you even if you don't know who I am. Usenet is like that.
>
>> The other 99% are
>> complete ****ing morons. I really don't know why I even bother anymore.
>
>My expertise is in a specific arena, namely going through a significant
>transformation from fat to fit. You do the bodybuilding ****, I do the
>bodySAVING ****. We both have roles. You compete in bodybuilding, I'm
>looking to compete in weightlifting and on Saturday I'm running my
>second race. I'm not just a pretty face, I work at my athleticism.
>Every day. I hang out here because I like being around people who like
>iron. I'm not a Bush fan and that puts me on some people's **** lists,
>but you don't know what the **** you're talking about when you call me
>(or most of the other posters) complete ****ing morons.
>
>> The ratio of horse**** OT crap is about 1000:1 to on topic discussions.
>
>Well, THAT part is true.
>
>By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
>Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
>they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
>But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures up
>if anyone read this far and cares.)

Where?

Dally
October 1st 04, 01:56 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> Dally revealed unnecessarily:

>>By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
>>Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
>>they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
>>But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures up
>>if anyone read this far and cares.)
>>

> Where?

http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click on
the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with absurdly
grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full stomach.

Dally

MJL
October 1st 04, 03:56 AM
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:15:53 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >, Dally >
>wrote:
>
>> You spamming alt.support.diet now?
>
>You smoking crack now?
>
>> If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
>> to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
>
>What on earth are you blabbering about?

I just dropped it into my killfile with Williams. I think they will
be very happy together.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

MJL
October 1st 04, 03:58 AM
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:14:25 -0700, Robert Schuh >
wrote:

>Listen sweet cheeks, you have to right to even have a discourse with me in this newsgroup. #1, you accused
>Will of spamming and then you made some sophomoric homophobic comment. This newsgroup has gone from a place
>where it was once frequented by some of THE best minds in the industry to now having maybe 3 people who know
>their stuff. The other 99% are complete ****ing morons. I really don't know why I even bother anymore. The
>ratio of horse**** OT crap is about 1000:1 to on topic discussions.

The best minds in the supplement industry? I'm perfectly happy to do
without them and the endless discussions of ZMA and prohormones.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

John Hanson
October 1st 04, 04:01 AM
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:56:19 -0400, Dally > wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> Dally revealed unnecessarily:
>
>>>By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
>>>Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
>>>they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
>>>But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures up
>>>if anyone read this far and cares.)
>>>

>> Where?
>
>http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click on
>the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with absurdly
>grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full stomach.

Keep up the good work!

John M. Williams
October 1st 04, 04:57 AM
MJL > wrote:
> Will Brink > wrote:
>> Dally > wrote:
>>
>>> You spamming alt.support.diet now?
>>
>>You smoking crack now?
>>
>>> If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
>>> to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
>>
>>What on earth are you blabbering about?
>
>I just dropped it into my killfile with Williams. I think they will
>be very happy together.

Where's that high-pitched whining noise coming from?

David
October 1st 04, 06:14 AM
"John M. Williams" > wrote in message
> MJL > wrote:
> > Will Brink > wrote:

> >>You smoking crack now?

> >>What on earth are you blabbering about?
> >
> >I just dropped it into my killfile with Williams. I think they will
> >be very happy together.
>
> Where's that high-pitched whining noise coming from?

Sounds like a kind of 'squeal' - is there a piggery around there?

David
October 1st 04, 06:15 AM
"Dally" > wrote in message
> John Hanson wrote:
>
> > Dally revealed unnecessarily:
>
> >>By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
> >>Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
> >>they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
> >>But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures up
> >>if anyone read this far and cares.)
> >>

> > Where?
>
> http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click on
> the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with absurdly
> grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full stomach.
>
> Dally

That's very impressive Dally. You've got balls!

Anna Martelli Ravenscroft
October 1st 04, 08:38 AM
Dally wrote:
> John Hanson wrote:
>
>> Dally revealed unnecessarily:
>

>>> By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
>>> Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
>>> they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
>>> But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures
>>> up if anyone read this far and cares.)
>>>

>> Where?
>

> http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click on
> the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with absurdly
> grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full stomach.
>
> Dally

Awesome pics! You deserve to be proud. Keep it up!

Anna

John HUDSON
October 1st 04, 09:14 AM
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:56:19 -0400, Dally > wrote:

>John Hanson wrote:
>
>> Dally revealed unnecessarily:
>
>>>By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
>>>Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
>>>they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
>>>But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures up
>>>if anyone read this far and cares.)
>>>

>> Where?
>
>http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click on
>the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with absurdly
>grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full stomach.

While observing your preference for not accepting compliments
graciously, I will say only that you have applied yourself with great
determination and produced creditable results.

You have also stood up to the 'hyenas' with great fortitude and
humour; your latest sally with Rob was killing and he has retired
licking his wounds!!

Well done - and no, I'm not patronising you. Despite all your
protestations you are head and shoulders over most of the contributors
here!!

Have a great weekend - I intend to!! ;o)

TFIF!!

David
October 1st 04, 09:35 AM
"John HUDSON" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:56:19 -0400, Dally > wrote:
>
> >John Hanson wrote:
> >
> >> Dally revealed unnecessarily:

> >> Where?
> >
> >http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click on
> >the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with absurdly
> >grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full stomach.
>
> While observing your preference for not accepting compliments
> graciously, I will say only that you have applied yourself with great
> determination and produced creditable results.
>
> You have also stood up to the 'hyenas' with great fortitude and
> humour; your latest sally with Rob was killing and he has retired
> licking his wounds!!
>
> Well done - and no, I'm not patronising you. Despite all your
> protestations you are head and shoulders over most of the contributors
> here!!
>
> Have a great weekend - I intend to!! ;o)
>
> TFIF!!

she didn;t take any **** from Willy either (there;s a joke there somewhere)

David Cohen
October 1st 04, 04:56 PM
"John M. Williams" > wrote
> MJL > wrote:
>> Will Brink > wrote:

>>>You smoking crack now?

>>>What on earth are you blabbering about?
>>
>>I just dropped it into my killfile with Williams. I think they will
>>be very happy together.
>
> Where's that high-pitched whining noise coming from?

The American Ambassador to Russia's phone just melted from the heat of the
fireball.

David

John M. Williams
October 1st 04, 05:48 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote:
>"John M. Williams" > wrote:
>> MJL > wrote:

>>>I just dropped it into my killfile with Williams. I think they will
>>>be very happy together.
>>
>> Where's that high-pitched whining noise coming from?
>
>The American Ambassador to Russia's phone just melted from the heat of the
>fireball.

So, that would make Mikey's killfile his Fail-Safe protection from
reality?

Larry Hodges
October 1st 04, 09:10 PM
Dally wrote:
> John Hanson wrote:
>
>> Dally revealed unnecessarily:
>
>>> By the way, I'm now four pounds over goal weight, down 74 pounds.
>>> Sadly, the four pounds are all sitting stubbornly on my thighs and
>>> they've got the boob pounds with them. I'll never be a bodybuilder.
>>> But I sure as hell know how to lose weight. (I've got new pictures
>>> up if anyone read this far and cares.)
>>>

>> Where?
>
> http://www.bodyforlife-tracker.com/searchprofile.cfm?id=34 and click
> on the left just below the camera symbol. Warning, it starts with
> absurdly grotesque "before" pictures. Don't try this on a full
> stomach.
>
> Dally

That's a nice transformation Dally! Well done. And you should be commended
for posting the "before" pictures as well.

I don't have any before / after comparisons, but here's a picture of my
daughter, one of my sons and me last month on a backpacking trip.

http://maximizesoftware.com/images/Dad%20Jake%20and%20Cassie.jpg

I'm 192 lbs here, 33" waist, about 13.2%BF. One of these days, I need to
get measurements on my arms, chest, etc. Just hasn't been important enough
to do I guess.
--
-Larry

Lucas Buck
October 8th 04, 10:55 AM
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:30:37 -0400, Dally > wrote:

>Robert Schuh wrote:
>
>> Dally wrote:
>>

>>>You spamming alt.support.diet now? If it isn't you, tell whoever it is
>>>to cut it out. (Green Apple Health?)
>>>
>>>Dally
>>

>> I have NEVER seen Will SPAM anything in his life, so I suggest you wake the
>> **** up.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2Fm6d.556128%24gE.379582%40pd7tw3no
>
>I think it's cute that you think he needs you to defend him from
>mean-ole-me. Well, not cute, exactly. More like gay-as-****.
>
>Dally, who never dreams of spam

The Mad Old Bat who Has Been On Usenet Forever apparently can't read a ****ing
header properly.